нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What are you thinking right now II
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What are you thinking right now II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
well 1.5 days later I can proudly say I've shaped the foam core of my nautilus and have a short series of test renders done. In otherwords--- jack shit.
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 6:14 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Should I even visit this place anymore?

I've pretty much set up shot at Mediaminer.org, and manged to get comftorable there.

I've found myself outgrowing the site's namesake and moving on to Adult Swim. It's not like Toonami can compete with SVES anyway.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that nearly all the old regulars are gone. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the mediminer guys don't bitch when I put up an anibabe drawing.

Be nice if the old guys came back...

She's a cutie...
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 2:08 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn right, she is.
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 9:11 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
So, you hate us and your giving us (eye) candy? It must be poisioned somehow... Oh I know, she's a transexual!

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 9:59 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
you just have no idea
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 10:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
And you don't use punctuation.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 4:12 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh, I sure do, but I don't waste my pressious capital letters, my commas, even my semi-colens on short posts. They just aint not nothing get worster then my time for it na-uh no sir.
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 5:26 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Im thinking of how nice it would be just to go sit in a corner and pass out for a day or two. Sooner or later i will have to actually sleep but for now my nights are unconsious but seemingly nothing else. The things im thinking about are so out of the scope of what you all would understand. And even Nobu doesnt have to deal with it on a daily basis. That my career and careers of all of us IT have been canceled out by three little letters. One of these groups is H1B. The other is L1B. Wonderful little Visa programs that have both taken away jobs from us. And managed to lower our salaries when we do find work. Oh and if a company gets yelled at by us, the american public, for doing this. There answer is to quietly outsource. Im thinking its time to change careers. Time to rethink how i help pay the bills. And to be thankful that i have a wife who works fulltime. Im thinking that i have to be really really careful i dont teach hatred and racism to my kids for something that the people who come in on those little groups of letters live on. Because its not their fault really. If i was told I could go to another country make 3-5 times my old salary with tax benefits. Hell id be first on the plane myself. So its not them im angry with. Its not those poor souls that i have to look back and be frustrated with. Its the patriot in me thats watching the country around him die a thousand deaths and seeing no out. A patriot who still thinks i live in the greatest country in the world. Im thinking it would be a good time to sit outside and admire how blue the sky is and just relax.

That is what im thinking right now. As Bruce Wayne said (paraphrasing) "You wouldnt want to be in my head. Its not a happy place"
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 5:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm surrounded by incompetence!
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 11:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Maybe my new Hajime no Ippo avatar will spice things up. Razz
It's cool, I'll try it out for a little while if I get bored I'll jsut switch back to my old, bad-ass, pirate self.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 12:26 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
USE THE CHAT ROOM, PEOPLE.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 7:43 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Goldfinger2K wrote:
Maybe my new Hajime no Ippo avatar will spice things up. Razz

1 vote in favor. Cool

*back on topic*
I wish I could cook like Sakai-san... Sad
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 2:56 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I wish I could cook like Chiyo-chan...
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 10:45 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
You can! With these handy, dandy...YAMS!

PostSun Feb 15, 2004 1:59 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Whats that on Goldfingers avtar?

Thats what it is all about!
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 6:23 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 46 of 72

Jump to: