нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - little idiots
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
little idiots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject: Re: little idiots
Goldfinger2K wrote:
I've got a lot to complain about right now. I just got out of watching a movie at my local movie theater as soon as i walked out of the theater there was a gropu of little "chonga" girls that must have been like 13 to 15 years old meeting up with and older-ish group of guys, and one of them had a damn pack of newports the back pocket of her tight brazilian pants or whatever. I noticed it when she took them out and offered to her friends and the group of "latino thug" guys. Disgusting. I see these little girls and want to throw up, trying to show off their lack of body and trying to act older (as if older people actually behave in that sort of manner.) They would be much more mature by acting their age and wearing clothes that match thier looks, and waiting 'till it's their time to "grow UP!" I think i had one other topic but i guess i'll post it when i remember.
has anybody had similar nausiating experinces? post here.

peace

Please. This is nothing compared to the white trash found in the single richest county in America. We have wiggers and rice boys up the wazoo. I spend so much time making fun of these idiots that when I visit other states people say I'm a wigger myself. We have whiny sluts who scream on the school bus for cigs, proudly announce on the bus that they're smoking a cig right now, etc. Worst/funniest thing of all, when they smoke they take two puffs, throw it to the ground, stomp it, and yell that felt good. Can you say...attention whores?
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 6:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Or if you could actually have that +7/+7 Armor of Courage and the Sword of Smiting in real life . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 6:55 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I personally prefer my dibilitationg fear of heights, which has managed to come into play in the city sewers.
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 9:51 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Or if you could actually have that +7/+7 Armor of Courage and the Sword of Smiting in real life . . .

Actually, we've discovered a way around my cowardice: Alcohol. Plus, I'm small, so it doesn't take much. Razz
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 9:52 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd like to say thank you for this thread. When I was in school I thought i was the odd one. As the years go one. I find I was one of the more common.

Pennyslvania doesnt have tests to see if you graduate. But we have a lot of standarized tests that we had to take. I have been on both side of the schools. I spent 2 years in the number 1 rated high school in the country Hatboro-Horsham Senior High. Then went to Vo-tech when I moved. I was one of the last who had the luxury of going full time in tech. Even though I was there for data processing, it really wants that long ago, the school was aimed at the hair dressing and automechanics shops. So I was faced with books i had read in my old school when i was supposed to be learning something new.

I feared gym. I still hate the idea of it and dont think it should be forced on kids. But the kind of school i was in was catered to the throw away kids from the other schools, again my shop was different. So if you cut school you got a pink slip, cut 10 days and get an inschool suspension. You actually got into more trouble for cutting class then you did for cutting the day. What a great place. But now the kids go to the high school half day and the vo-tech half the day. With gym i used to go to the library, i was and ama geek, instead of going to gym. My gym teacher approached me one day and said

"You have to be here 3 more times or i fail you"

There were 6 weeks left. I went 3.

We had so many pregnent girls, none were my fault, that they opened a child-care shop in the school. Im not making that up.

When i was in 7th grade i used to fight back. I finally got sick of being bullied and started to push back. One day the kid and i got into it at school. We both got 3 days out of school suspensions. My mother was smiling as she picked me up from school. Smile

Then there was the time in 6th grade when I took 7 days off. I lived across the street from the school. One day the vice principal knocked on the door and like an idiot i answered. I flunked that year. After being nearly on honor role the year before.

Ah all the years i have blocked out in my head.

I have also, as some of you know, worked for one of the top ten private high schools in the country. And even though there parents are paying what some of us making yearly as a salary. The kids face the same problems there they would in a normal public school. They just get to have no parents to come running home to.

Class of '91 Northern Chester County Vocational Senior High School
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 5:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject: sad, sad fuckers...
Jeezus kryst, I haven't heard this kind of whining from a bunch of geeks since the last time someone posted one of these "God I hated High School" threads.

WARNING: What follows may offend you if you have no sense of humor or sense of how ridiculous you really sound...

First off, to FDD, buddy, pal... I like you and all, but with all due respect, you are one sad mutha f*cka. You complain that the school suspended you for being in a fight, but guess what, I agree completely with the school on this one. Maybe not with the extent of the punishment (2 weeks for a fight does seem a little drastic), but you should have been punished? It doesn't matter if you didn't connect with your "one worthless punch", the fact that you attempted to retaliate with your fists was enough.

Now, I'm not completely heartless. I was and still am a big geek, and I used to get teased and hassled a lot in school, but no matter how much the bullies and the creeps tried to get under my skin, I never allowed them to. If someone threw an insult at me, I would ignore it. Yeah, sometimes bullies don't go for that, and in those instances, if they tried to pick on me some more, I would just laugh. Yeah, that's right. Let them know right away that their torment of you means little more to you than "mildly amusing".

And yes, sometimes the bullying gets very severe, and you do have to fight back, but part of growing up is learning to chose your battles.

You decided to let your rage and emotions get the best of you, and, according to your description, despite the bully provoking you, you're the one who threw the first punch, thus you were the one to start the fight. Yes, you deserved punishment. So quit whining about how unfair the world is, just accept your responsibility an get over it.

For Goldfinger, let me also add that you are indeed getting old. Kids will always try to find ways to seek attention to themselves by acting in innappropriate ways socially or by dressing up much older than they should. It's a fact of life, and even though you may think that it's a much more prevailent problem today, it really isn't. Teenage pregnancy, delinquence, alcohol, tobacco, and drug abuse... these have all always existed. And yes, geek-boys like you will never understand the thinking process that leads thirteen year old girls to dress up like 20 year old prostitutes, but then again you're not a thirteen year old girl, are you? No, you're a geek-boy who's graduated and is slowly becoming a cranky old man whose beliefs are threatening to become extrememly conservative.

Listen up, all you other geek-boys in here!!
You need to get past this "us vs. them" mentality. Many of us (though not all of us) have left highschool, so why are you still obsessed with thinking that you're better than everyone else? That's right, you hypocritical f*cks, you heard me. While passing off all the kids who act and dress ridiculous and all the bullies and jocks as "trash" and "losers" is a natural psychological reaction for most geek-boys, you're really only doing the same thing that they're doing. You're all stuck in an "Us vs. Them" mentality, when in reality there is no "them", there never was a "them". You're all mixed up kids trying to figure out where you fit in the society, and highschool stratification is just a necessary and common practice.

oh, and feeling that the rest of the world needs to be "further educated" or whatever is also elitist and dumb. Yeah, there is a problem with our education system, and yes, people aren't making the most of their education, but guess what? Placing yourself on this "I am intelligent, I am educated, I am enlightened" pedistal is dangerous and stupid. I might have a college education, but I do not look down on the kid working the cash register at Burger King or the guy fixing my car.

Mark Twain wrote:
"Don't go around saying the world owes you... The world owes you nothing; it was here first."

Sure, you may feel like ridiculing the kids at the mall or at school, and you sometimes feel like venting your frustrations by calling them dumb and trash and wiggers and preps and jocks and whatever other names us geeks give these people, but we're geeks dammit! We're not supposed to resort to this elitist mentality because we're supposed to be intelligent enough to realize the folly in it.

But what the hell would a bunch of stupid f*cking kids like you know about it anyway?

Twisted Evil I think I should start printing "Devil's Advocate" onto my own business cards... Twisted Evil

This message brought to you with the most loving care and the most sincere hatred

Tyler Durden, Fight Club wrote:
You are not special. You are not a
beautiful or unique snowflake. You are
the same decaying organic matter as
everything else.

12 Monkeys wrote:
You are all monkeys!

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 7:19 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject: Oh shit, look out!! He's on a roll now...
While I'm thinking about it, I'm also going to put in my two-cents about the term "wigger". Do any of you really realize the implications of using such a word to describe these white suburban kids who dress up and talk in the fashion of the hip-hop industry? Not only is there the definite racist implications in the word "wigger" itself, but there is also the less obvious implication that just because a kid has an interest in hip-hop culture, that they are "demeaning themselves". The further implication is that white kids shouldn't "act black", because "acting black" is demeaning and wrong.

NOW who's acting elitist and high-and-mighty? Do any of you truly realize the implications of your attitude toward kids who "dress like thugs"?

...heh, sucks to be called a racist by a Native American guy in an Internet Message Board, don't it?... Twisted Evil

I'm sure none of you intended to sound racist, and I'm sure none of you intended to sound so damn elitist, but you have to learn how to choose your words carefully and to take a moment to ask yourself "What do I really think?" Are you annoyed by kids who dress up like Eminem because they're already annoying people, or are you annoyed by them because you believe "certain people" should act a "certain way". If you chose the latter, I'm sorry to tell you, but you're a grade A piece of shit, kiddo... might as well shave your head and tattoo the swastika on right now, Adolf...

This message brought to you because JohnnyPsycho's a shit-disturbing prick

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 7:37 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i didn't mean to imply the "elitist" point of view in what i was saying, i was only expressing my disdain in today's social environment. The only reason i somewhat singled out a certain group is because that's who i was angry with, at the time.
I think Johnny Psycho has ended this thread.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 11:21 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm truly ashamed of myself.
no one post in this topic again, please.

THE end
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 11:28 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know what JP I will take your advice.....fuck you ^_^. I know i've done nothing in this world to earn the respect of anyone, and most of my actions have deserved the consequences that I have received, but you know what...they are my actions. That's right I chose to be a "nerd", I chose to be "smart". However there are a couple of things that I couldn't choose, such as the color of my skin. Let me ask you JP: Do you know what it feels like to be a Caucasian in an 90% Mexican town, and be insulted because of that fact for 18+ years. No you don't know because you're too busy with that enema up your ass and reaming us on our inequalities to society and how we don't matter to anyone or anything. Also, who the hell are you to judge? Your opinion has just as much strength as a dog eating it's own shit. Call it tough love JP, but you need to have your own crap thrown back at you once in a while. I respect you, but I have a short tolerance for anyone who accuses me of not having the right to complain goddammit.

I mean no harm to anyone, just like JP i'm only venting my anger...that's all.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 11:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
My path is my own. No one interferes with my way. I chose to be a gamer in my early life (which I still am in) and have kept to it since. Even though I am only 14, I came to a conclusion that, even though I've ruined my life thus far, I still have decades ahead of me. I can fix all of my problems. I have been blessed with a great school with no "bullies" and no ignorent teachers. The worst I have at my new school, my first public, is ol' monobrow in the principal's chair. The last two years of my life I deserved those bullies. Those antagonists finally made me realize I need to change. As my dad says, "Even though you are slowly becoming a better person, you're still behind. Don't go back, whatever you do." I may just be ranting abouut my life, but is this really a rant? I don't think so. So at this point in my life I am behind. Not neccisarily mentally but very much so physicly.
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 5:37 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Hugs JP*

You said some stuff that pissed me off, but you also had some valid points. Thus the hug.

HOWEVER, if people dress like 'thugs', it's an intimidating style of dress. It's MEANT to intimidate. Thus, it causes a natural sense of fear. We all remember the Yoda quote from Episode 1 so I won't repeat it. However, this DOES re-inforce racism. That's why I hate seeing it. They do it to be 'cool' and it's reinforceing the problems that our society encounters. And look at FDD. He's become racist soley because he's only ever seen the downside of other races. It's not his fault, it's their fault for CONSTANTLY acting that way.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 9:23 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i guess it might not be the end.
I feel better. i was in a really bad mood last night and just felt stupid.

peace
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 12:02 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
I personally prefer my dibilitationg fear of heights, which has managed to come into play in the city sewers.

*Opens up a list of Johns Fears*
Evil Pie
Heights
*Closes list*

Wow, next time you come out to vegas to the sky you go!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *Gasp* hahahahahahaha *12 lines of haha later* hahaha. *Faints*
PostWed Aug 27, 2003 10:21 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Umm, I'd just like to point out to JP something that he probably knows and is choosing to use it: everyone has the right to complain. I can bitch all I want about how my schedule was screwed up, and the fact that I have an 8 am class because of it. I could go on for pages about this. It doesn't hurt anyone but myself. If you don't want to read it, skip it. If you read it and think I'm being a whiny brat, you can chastise me for wasting my time. But complaining because people are bemoaning little things is more than a bit hypocritical. The Supreme court backs me up on this one.

Incidentally, I love the Twain quote.

As for JP's second post, I agree wholeheartedly. Yes, there are things that are enjoyed by disproportionate numbers of various ethnic groups. That's unavoidable and not a problem. However, there are always a few who go against the accepted stereotypes. A white kid listening to rap and bumping bass should be no more surprising than a black doing the same. No matter the ethnicity, it's a choice they make. You have no more right to live life the way you choose than they do. On the other hand, you have every right to complain about it, and open yourself up to have your beliefs torn to shreds.
PostThu Aug 28, 2003 8:31 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: