нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Teen Titans question
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Teen Titans question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
well, in case you didn't read the other Teen Titans thread by now (which I'm too lazy to post a link to here), it's official... the animated Teen Titans' Robin is actually a mix of both Dick Grayson and Tim Drake, or "Dick Drake" as i called him...

not that it really matters anyway... people who love Tim will still think of him as Tim, and people who love Dick can still get all the Dick they can handle...

hee hee hee... sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Wink Twisted Evil

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 3:42 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dick Drake, has a ring to it!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 3:52 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I refuse to ask the question. Wink
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 4:00 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
What question?

Since the Season 2 opener talked about Time Travel, Lets also talk about Time Travel.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 10:23 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
First draft of new part:

"What are you doing?"

Starfire froze, staring at her reflection in the glass of the batsuit case, and then pulled herself around to face the voice, she felt her ribs and stitches strain from the pulling round in such an awkward way and held her hand up to her body to hold them together.

Underneath a spotlight that cast his shadow in all directions, Bruce Wayne stared back at her, impassive.

Starfire's jaw dropped, "You?" she whispered "But, what are you~ how?" she began to scoot away from him, he’d caught her sneaking around

Wayne did nothing. He was just as large and powerful as she remembered from the Asylum, his broad shoulders and chest matched by powerful arms hidden beneath the material of a black business suit. And everything she had been thinking about began to fit together in her head.

"What are you doing up?" he asked again, his voice had a steel edge to it

Starfire bit her lip and continued to move backwards; so she was in the Bat cave and the connection with Nightwing to Bruce Wayne and Batman was complete. That was why she'd felt like she knew all the names from somewhere. How could she have forgotten? She figured she must still be dozy from her sleep and concussion. Starfire cursed herself inwardly; how could one be so stupid to mix up the names of Robin’s own team? It was like betraying him.

Bruce moved forward, his dark suit blurring his edges with the gloom behind him. Starfire dodged as he went to grab her and scooted further back, misplaced her hands and went down, Starfire yelped as she heard her stitches rip again and her ribs blazed with pain.

Grabbing her side she clenched her teeth, then he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up roughly.

"NO!"

Starfire let out a flash of green and he dropped her, stumbling back a few paces from the flash but apparently unhurt. He brushed off his jacket and scowled.

"I am not going to do anything, especially when I have just had this suit cleaned," he growled "And I do not have Dick's patience with invalids"

Starfire felt foolish at her thoughts before; if Nightwing hadn’t done anything, he wasn’t going to, as especially after that conversation…it had just been a reaction after…The pain seeped into her awareness once more, and the despair that she had used up more of her powers she could not afford to lose welled up inside. Tears began to fill up again, she bit her lip to stop them escaping.

Bruce started forward again and said, "You found out, congratulations, I'm Batman. Now hold still"

He pulled her up by her shoulders, though not as rough as before, he was not as gentle as he should have been and Starfire hissed through her teeth. He let go for a moment and then pulled her up into his arms to carry her.

Starfire was surpsied, but glad of it because it meant she didn’t have to walk anytime soon. Bruce carried her as if she was a feather, Starfire knew she had barely any weight on her; food hadn’t been tempting for five years, she’d only eaten when she was close to collapse. Bruce said nothing about her skinniness however, in fact, he said nothing at all.

Starfire glanced up at him quickly, he didn’t notice, or ignored her if he did. His face was angular and looked harsh, dark eyes hidden and secretive. Robin had told her his mentor’s story, so Starfire understood why he looked as he did, she wondered vaguely if she would look that way also in time.

They entered the room she had been sleeping at before, only now Starfire realizing she was in the thin white gown and was freezing. She shivered and eyed the pallet with disappointment. The Bat obviously didn’t have guests very often.

“Here” he put her down on the bed and reached under the pallet for something, she assumed it was for her undone stitching

Starfire looked at him, intrested, this was the first time she’d met any of them; Nightwing, Batman. She’d almost began to imagine them being myths of Gotham city, the bat signal being something to scare criminals about to commit a crime. She had been wrong. Yet that admission sent a sharp flash of bewilderment mixed with resentment through her.

None of them had come. Not one.

“What are you looking like that for?”

Starfire blinked at his sudden speech, cutting the silence of the cave, she looked away quickly “Nothing” she whispered

“Pull the shirt up” Bruce Wayne commanded, he didn’t seem so impatient, it seemed to Starfire he seemed as if he was cutting himself short to save awkwardness

Starfire didn’t feel like disobeying the boss, she had obeyed Nightwing and if Batman was HIS mentor, then she had no reason to refuse. And it was for her own good anyway…it just felt horrible.

She did as she was told and looked away as he mended her injury. She hoped she would be careful not to do anything this time.

“It’s almost healed” came an observant comment, she looked up at him, his brows were pulled together in surprise “That’s good, it’s been a week and it’s almost healed, your race must have good healing powers in the blood”

Stafire blinked “You know a lot about me but I do not know about you” she said quietly

Bruce pulled her shirt down and said “You almost got raped you know that? Shot, beaten up, groped” he wiped his hands on a towel that was nearby “You sure have one heck of a life, that’s in a period of one week”

“You were at the Asylum” Starfire stated “I have never seen you there before. I did not even know you knew Robin, but now I feel foolish that I didn’t realise before”

Bruce said nothing, he wasn’t even looking at her anymore, just inspecting a large crate that was in a pile with several other large crates, and reading the label on the side of the contents.

Starfire gritted her teeth, even now he was ignoring her.

“I wish to know why you saved me when I would be much happier dead” Starfire burst out suddenly

Bruce looked at her, as if she had done no more than comment on the weather, he straightened up and said “No you wouldn’t”

Starfire caught her breath and spluttered “Yes I would”

“No you wouldn’t”

“How do you know?” Starfire felt her anger rising at this man who seemed to think he knew her better than she knew herself

“Because you want to know why no one came to you when your friends were slaughtered”

PostWed Jan 21, 2004 3:33 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nice.

Great line to end the section on, too.
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 7:30 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Why do you say Batman has no patience for invalids? How many times has Batman taken an injured person to the Batcave? A few times.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostThu Jan 22, 2004 2:09 am

Post subject:
Yeah but has he ever been REALLY nice? As in 'please have a cup of soup and a cake' nopies, always got Alfred to do it Embarassed he's not really a people person...

He took Nicole Kidman in one time too...

um...

*shoooooosh*

It works for me Wink

EDIT: this is dillpops -_-
PostThu Jan 22, 2004 2:59 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
bleh, sorry, my account wouldn't sign in...
PostThu Jan 22, 2004 11:14 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
I dont know, is Dillpops really Guest in disguise. No, I'm just messing with you. You seem to be right, but Batman takes in all these people, not Alfred.

PostThu Jan 22, 2004 1:45 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm good point, but then he might only take them in in IF he felt he really had to e.g. hurt in a situation the authorities would get itchy over OR he fancied them Laughing

Except...the latter doesn't work for most people ^^;;;;; only Nicole Kidman I guess

Anyway, yeah he DOES take them in but...but.....but...*glaives Kalma* you're too smart!
PostSat Jan 24, 2004 5:40 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
*watches instant replay*

dillpops wrote:
Yeah but has he ever been REALLY nice? As in 'please have a cup of soup and a cake' nopies, always got Alfred to do it Embarassed he's not really a people person...

Gotta side with dill on this one. Bats takes them in, and expects Alfred to take care of them.
Because for a doctor's son, he has the worst bedside manner of any person alive... Wink
PostSat Jan 24, 2004 11:38 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm not sure if you have noticed that Alfred is a butler so taking care of Bruce and his guest would be his job and all. So with Bruce isn't mean for asking Alfred to do his job. Also nice draft dp
PostSun Jan 25, 2004 9:01 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thanks Chibi!
PostSun Jan 25, 2004 11:14 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: