нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Annoy Zechs by listing Your New Entertainment Purchases
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Annoy Zechs by listing Your New Entertainment Purchases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
That's why if you're enough of a rich bastard, you can buy 2 of everything...1 for collector's value, and the other for fun.
PostWed Jul 21, 2004 10:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
even if I had enough money, every toy would in time come out of its box.
PostWed Jul 21, 2004 2:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Alright, let's see:

Movies:
Wolf's Rain Vol. 1
The Manchurian Canidate
The Big One
When We Were Kings
WAKING LIFE

CDs:
New-
The Doors- Morrison Hotel

Replacements-
The Velvet Underground and Nico
Marvin Gaye- What's Goin' On
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 12:22 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
hmmm has anyone gotten the Blue Gender Movie.... I lokd on the back of the box and have no idea if it's just a retelling or not...
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 8:20 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
I lokd on the back of the box and have no idea if it's just a retelling or not...

It is a re-telling, with some (a little) new footage.
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 8:46 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I thought so. I'd get it but Blue Gender never really intrested me... and I thought Ghost In the Shell : SAC and RahXephon Movie wasn't out till the 29th....
PostThu Jul 22, 2004 8:53 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Metrocon Stuff....

DVD
Outlaw Star: Perfect Collection

Manga
Excel Saga Vols. 1-2
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vo. 4
Love Hina Vol. 2

This con was more about fun with friends than overpriced merchandise.
PostFri Jul 23, 2004 9:34 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
This week's haul:

Print
Adventures of Superman #630
Birds of Prey #70
Hawkman #30
Plastic Man #8
Seikai Trilogy Vol. 2: Banner of the Stars

Video
Justice League: Starcrossed Cool
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 2
The Graduate Special Edition Cool
Blue Gender: The Warrior

Chibi_Zero wrote:
I'd get it but Blue Gender never really intrested me...

Me either, but I couldn't turn down a free copy. Very Happy (Suncoast suck-up)
Quote:
and I thought Ghost In the Shell : SAC and RahXephon Movie wasn't out till the 29th....

Right, they should be out Tuesday. (I went ahead and ordered GITS:SAC while I was there)
PostSat Jul 24, 2004 11:18 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I went to Suncoast and they had the Rah Movie.... I guess I read the wrong release date. Apon checking release date agaain Rah is out, and AS ran the wrong GitS promo....

Any I got SeaLab 2021 vol 1, I should have got ATHF vol 2.... I didn't notice it was on sale till after I left
PostSun Jul 25, 2004 7:24 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
let's see, I spent no money at the con in the slightest. so here's what I got there.

2 sky captain shirts
2 team america shirts
1 beware of perverts shirt
1 comic-con shirt
2 sky captain comics
2 sky captain trading card packs
2 series of unfortunate events trading card packs
2 humungo spongebob the movie keychains
about 6 different uber manga sampler books
362 ashcan comics
avatar the last airbender poster
2 incredibles posters
terry brooks anatrax poster
harold and kumar movie poster
city of heroes poster
bunch of other things.

see kids THAT's what a con's haul is suposed to look like. just remember if you have to pay for it "it's not worth it" Smile
PostSun Jul 25, 2004 12:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah...that's a serious "haul" right there. Let's give spook a cookie for all his Sky Captain merch, cause we all know how much that's gonna be worth someday...
PostSun Jul 25, 2004 3:22 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
did I mention the temporary tatoo? Very Happy

but no, but all that came from one day of freebie crawling and by that I mean going to panels that just happened to have freebies. Imagine of I tried. No but last year I got like a dozen of those double sided movie posters free.

btw-- con's are one of the WORST places to by just about anything until it's the last day and all the small dealers have to unload as much as they can. Only problem I had at this con was I didn't have anything in mind that I wanted to buy in the first place so that kept me pretty much off the exibitor floor completely. Hence the no impulse buys.
PostMon Jul 26, 2004 3:11 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
As the vorpal blades warm up...This week's assorted goodies:

Print
Batman #630
Superman #207
Strangers in Paradise #67
Oh, My Goddess! Vol. 18 - finally managed to track one down

Audio
X TV Series OST 1

Video
.Hack//Legend of the Twilight # 2 - "A dark Knight returns to a World that doesn't think he's needed. They're wrong of course... but unfortunately for him, he doesn't have a super man around to watch his back this time." Wink

Azumanga Daioh # 3 - wacky second-year hijinks ensue.

Kiddy Grade # 5 - Wow, how're they gonna get out of this one? Shocked Much more intriguing than the first part of the series.

Megazone 23 # 2 - Neo, er, Shougo gains some allies in his fight against the agents, er, government. ^-^;;

Tenchi Muyo GXP # 4 - Welcome to Jurai! Please watch your step. Laughing

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex #1 - Ooh, a cop show! Looks good so far. (not a reference to Motoko's bustiere... Wink )

Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Edition # 1 - *looks at wallet* Damn you, ADV. Damn you all to Hell! Wink

Big O II # 4 - Of course! Now it all makes sense! It's so simple! It turns out that Paradigm City is a *connection lost*

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Jul 31, 2004 5:29 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Big O II # 4 - Of course! Now it all makes sense! It's so simple! It turns out that Paradigm City is a *connection lost*

so...very...wrong... =)
PostSat Jul 31, 2004 6:47 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
is the platinum edition for NGE good...and they have stand alone compelx 1st gig on DVD? I need it bc i can;t find it to dl lol.

...well my latest purchase has been

shonen jump just came it today, so i guess thats one
and ...Disgaea hour of Darkness-anime game, really good, but A LOT OF FIGHTING
PostSun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 40 of 93

Jump to: