нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Bandwidth Boost Bonanza Bash Boogaloo
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Bandwidth Boost Bonanza Bash Boogaloo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Did someone say PARTY?!!!!!! BIG AMERICAN PARTY! EVERYONE DISCO DANCING!

WHO IS DRIVING?! OH MY GOD BEAR IS DRIVING HOW CAN THAT BE?

PostFri Jun 20, 2003 1:51 pm
Vekou

Post subject:
Now we make... PARTY!!!!!

I look funky
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 4:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
You wanna waste bandwidth?

Throw it in the garbage can.

...or recycle, if you wanna preserve the ozone from being depleted by it.

...or throw it in the ocean, if you don't give a crap about Nature.

...or burn it.
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 5:09 pm
MDawg957

Post subject:
Time to add those 50 gagillion anime endings Tyler. We need a better source than Anime Intro Archieve's crappy realmedia versions!
PostFri Jun 20, 2003 6:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well... I haven't d/led anything for over a year. Hm... then again, there isn't really anything I WANT to d/l. Maybe host a few of the more obscure AMVs that don't get hosted?
PostSat Jun 21, 2003 6:50 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
You could put all the inbetweeners of the shows on the site as well. At least thats what I think those 5 second animations are for commercial breaks are called.
PostSat Jun 21, 2003 7:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Endings will most likely happen, but I'll need a lot of help from the community to collect them.
PostSat Jun 21, 2003 8:31 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have an idea to waste some bandwidth.

dillpops lives in the UK, right? And the UK has a certain channel called "CNX," right? Well, maybe if we offered her a job... Wink
PostSun Jun 22, 2003 1:01 am
MDawg957

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
Endings will most likely happen, but I'll need a lot of help from the community to collect them.
Well, considering the assload of anime DVDs I have Tyler, I can help, but I just need someplace to upload the uncompressed DVD rips to.
PostMon Jun 23, 2003 8:32 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
He's probably going to want you to run them through a codec or two. uncompressed video = way WAY to big for just about anything. dvd's aren't even uncompressed.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Jun 23, 2003 12:35 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
uncompressed video = way WAY to big for just about anything.

Just about everything....

BUT NOT OUR DOUBLED BANDWITDH!
PostSat Jun 28, 2003 12:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know it just dawned on me that you could have it where, the new clips, you could have them so one would be able to view them online, then after a month you move them to the download system of things. With the increased bandwidth, we shouldn't run into server problems like a few months ago, before the current download system. This could be WAY too much work for you, but eh, I figured I'd mention it.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jun 29, 2003 2:21 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Now for a quick math lesson.

To calculate the size in kilobytes (K) of one frame of uncompressed video, use the following formula:

Frame size K = ([Pixel Width x Pixel Height x Bit Depth] / Cool / 1024

Where 8 represents an 8-bit byte, and 1024 equals the number of bytes per kilobytes. For example, the size in kilobytes of an uncompressed frame of full-size (640 x 480), 24-bit video is:

Frame size K = ([640 x 480 x 24] / Cool / 1024 = 900K

To determine the file size of one second of uncompressed video, multiply the image size by the number of frames per second (fps). For example, one second of uncompressed, full-size, full-speed (30 fps), 24-bit video is:

900K x 30 = 27 MB

So if one second of uncompressed video is 27 MB, then a minute of uncompressed video would be.... 1620 MB. Do any of you really want/have the time to download a one minute file that big? WOO! Lets slaughter the 700 GBs! WOO!

PostMon Jun 30, 2003 4:39 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
...actually, most full-res video is either 704x480 or 720x480.
PostMon Jun 30, 2003 4:59 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
most tv's (at least used to be) could only do 640x480, especially when hooked up to something like a computer.

PostMon Jun 30, 2003 7:13 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: