нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What the hell is "Tom Goes To The Mayor"?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What the hell is "Tom Goes To The Mayor"?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaKingOfOldSchool

Post subject: What the hell is "Tom Goes To The Mayor"?
I discovered this show yesterday while browsing through Adult Swim ONDEMAND, and I watched an episode called "Rats Off To Ya" or something. What the heck is this show?
PostSun Mar 05, 2006 3:11 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Its a flash show thats more the a little odd. Rats off to you is pretty much a dead on average show for the series. That and probaly WWII Lazerz. The two guys who make Tom are usually found on normal sitcoms.

But yes its odd. Its aimed at a very small audience. Those who like it, love it. And the opposite is true as well.
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 8:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
The sad thing is: after seeing 12 oz. Mouse and Squidbillies, Tom Goes to the Mayor looks watchable.

...It's almost like they planned it that way.
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 1:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I thought Tom was pretty good. The Bear trap ep was great. As for 12 oz. Mouse and Squidbillies... I can't stand them.
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 2:12 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know compared to 12 oz mouse. The Batman looks like a work of art.

Compared to 12 oz mouse Tom seems like Citizen Kane
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 3:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Nice one, Fodder! As for 12 oz. Mouse, it seems like it's producers were hammered all throughout development (which might explain the pathetic art, plot, and sound design).
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 3:29 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
You know compared to 12 oz mouse. The Batman looks like a work of art.

Nothing makes The Batman look like art (>_>)
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 3:32 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have to disagree. The backgrounds in The Batman are very well done. Its not until they talk or have characters show up it goes downhill.

Id sooner watch 24 hours of Larry King reruns with Charo then even the opening sequence to 12 oz
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 4:51 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's the characters I can't forgive them for...
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 7:37 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh really dont get me started on "The Batman". Especially now that we are possibly getting "The Superman"
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 8:14 pm
j_bwoy

Post subject:
LMFAO i dont see the point in th ename change either and there makeing a new super man movie this summer i think its gonna suck
PostMon Mar 06, 2006 11:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I am so looking forward to proving you wrong... infidel. Wink
PostTue Mar 07, 2006 7:20 am
reaper

Post subject:
To answer the question, Tom Goes to the Mayor is a steaming pile of crap. Of course this show is gold compared to 12 oz. Mouse which so far I've not found one person who likes it. As for Squidbillies, it's ok but really sick and comparable to Perfect Hair Forever which also isn't all that good.
PostMon Mar 20, 2006 9:30 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Squidbillies is AWESOME.

WHITE DEVIL!
PostMon Mar 20, 2006 11:25 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: