нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Teen Titans question
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Teen Titans question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Andromaton wrote:
we've seen the cat? when have we seen the cat?

Well, last Saturday, for one example. Wink
In a "wink & nod" moment, Mr. Mxyzptlk made it fly around the kitchen during his first appearance.

Musta missed that one.
PostMon Dec 15, 2003 9:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I should clarify that I was talking about 2 different episodes in my last post.
Justice League- "Comfort & Joy"
Superman:TAS- "Mxyzpixilated"
PostMon Dec 15, 2003 9:36 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I figured you were talking about the supes ep, I just don't remember that scene. I forgoten about the Kents cat from saturdays ep.
PostMon Dec 15, 2003 9:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
My cats are called Bonny and Claude ^_^
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Dec 16, 2003 3:09 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
My cats are dead.
PostTue Dec 16, 2003 3:11 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
*hugs andromaton*
PostTue Dec 16, 2003 11:24 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Final part of chapter two, haven't been through and edited it though so look out for mistakes:

She didn't know what time it was when she began to notice her surroundings again but when she opened her eyes, Starfire saw the room awash in the light of a shaft of sunlight.

Less a room, more of a hole. As she gazed around in the bright light, blinking rapidly to get rid of sunspots, she found the cold room she had been placed in was a large cave. The roof was high off in the distance and disappeared into the gloom, she could hear faint squeaking and realised that there were bats somewhere above her.

The cave was sparsely furnished, it looked like a backroom. Her cot, the chair Nightwing had sat in, a small table with the surgical instruments and a medical kit on with the lamp and several large crates were all that were in the wide space.

Feeling damp air, Starfire pulled the white blanket closer around her and shivered.

She still didn't really know where she was. But she felt that she could think more clearly now.

The voices, Nightwing's and the other. The familiar one. She couldn't place it, but their voice had twigged something in her mind. And the argument between the two, that was intriguing.

She still felt a bit groggy and her body ached all over. As if she was weighed down by a ton of metal.

Starfire tugged the blanket a bit tighter and gasped when a sharp pain from her middle shot up her side. Gasping, she stopped moving and tried to assess the damage, and was pleased she didn't feel anything loosen where her stitches were.

"Oh you're awake" a softly accented voice resonated

Starfire jumped and rolled her head to look over where the door was located and blinked, an elderly man in a suit was peering around the corner of the door with a pleased expression on his face.

"Who are you?" Starfire asked frowning, it seemed as if only men walked this place

The old man walked into the room fully and bowed, he wore a black suit and seemed to emanate a proud presence but Starfire didn't think he was the master of this place. His white hair contrasted the dark material of his suit starkly.

"My name is Alfred ma'am, I came to see if you were awake and it is very pleasing to find you on the road to recovery" the old main said "You've been asleep for three days, it seems Master Dick overloaded you on poppy"

Starfire frowned as the man came into the room and began to tidy things, the chair back to it's position, the instruments left on the table into a box etc. He seemed to know his way around yet he didn't really fit in with his surroundings down here.

"Master Dick?" Starfire repeated "Poppy?"

Alfred stopped in his quest to pick up a pile of bandages and looked up at her "Why yes" he smiled "Poppy can be used as a pain reliever and as a sleep aid. I believe you met Master Dick first"

Starfire replied, "Did I? When...?" she thought and then said "Nightwing?"

Alfred smiled serenely, "I take it he did not introduce himself properly, oh dear, and I did teach him better than that"

Starfire found herself warming to the old man's manner and asked "Excuse me, but where am I?"

Alfred began to walk to the door and said, "Well, you seem to be healing quite nicely if you're so curious. I must ask if you can be moved soon, this old cave is not quite the hospital one needs to feel completely well"

Starfire frowned "You did not answer my question, and Nightwing, I mean, this Dick person did not answer my question either. What is my location?" she repeated

Alfred shook his head "I'm afraid it is not my place to tell you, neither is it Master Dick's"

Starfire groaned "But why is it not? You have been very hospitable but I wish to know where I am!"

Alfred chuckled "Neither he nor I brought you here Ma'am, therefore it is, so to speak; not our problem"

Starfire glared at him, he smiled and left, leaving the door open so she could hear his footsteps echoing away. She was frustrated, how could she just lie here and not know where she was?

So Nightwing hadn't saved her, she knew that much from the argument that she had half-absorbed in her sleep. And obviously Alfred hadn't, what was he? The Butler?

Who was left.

It all seemed so familiar, had she heard someone mention Nightwing sometime? Perhaps long ago, it seemed as if most heroes on this planet had connections. Starfire bit her lip, all her connections had been severed five years ago on that day.

No one had helped.

So much for the Justice League and all those other people dedicated to helping people.

No one had helped her.

"I am back! Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Beastboy! I hhave returned from my trip!"

Starfire jumped happily in the hallway of the Tower and threw down her backpack with a light hearted 'thump' before walking further into the hallway. No one was around and she couldn't hear anything.

Starfire grinned and shouted, "I understand! You are throwing one those 'secret parties'! Am I correct?"

No reply.

"All right" Starfire grinned, "I will play along with your Earth custom!"

She headed for the door into the main room of the tower, brimming with happiness at being back at her home after a trip to her planet. It had been a wonderful week with her parents and now she was going back to her friends on Earth, things couldn't be more joyful.

She neared the door and reached for the button, not noticing the slight singe marks on the metal surrounding it.

The door zoomed open with a satisfying wiz and the light within came on with a click.

Starfire grimaced at the memory and blinked away a tear.

"When will it stop hurting?" she muttered

Starfire looked at the ceiling, and then the wall, tried closing her eyes and then opened them again. There was nothing to do but sit and stare at things, she was not tired and was healing from her wound, what could she do?

Find out where she was.

The thought rang in her ears like a bell and she considered it a moment. Find out where she was and risk more injury vs. not knowing where she was and be in possible danger.

She wanted to get up.

Starfire knew she wouldn't be able to defend herself properly if she was attacked by leaving the room, but she had spent long enough in the white shirt and sheet wondering where and how she got there.

She had things to do.

Testing her toes and her fingers, Starfire gently pulled the white cover down and pulled it off the cot. The floor didn't seem too far away. She eyed it suspiciously, as if it might move, and then slowly and carefully pulled her legs across the cot.

She winced as something pulled, her ribs aching as she took a deep breath. Pushing herself up on her elbows she manoeuvred herself into a sitting position and yelped as pain shot up her side.

She paused a moment and got her breath. Noticing a roll of bandage that had been left on the table after Alfred's picking up, grabbing it she began to wind the stiff material around her stomach and side as support for when she got up properly. Wrapping it thickly around the area under her breast and down to her hips, she tied it off as best she could. Sliding forward a little bit she reached her feet down to the floor carefully.

Using her arms to hold herself up, she put weight on her feet, little by little until she was fully standing while gripping the cot.

"This is good" Starfire muttered and let go of the cot

Her legs gave out from under her and she fell with a jarring crash on her knees to the hard ground. Starfire clutched her side in pain as she sat on the floor a moment.

"Perhaps" she gasped, "It would be more cautious to proceed on all fours"

Doing just that, Starfire proceed very slowly and painfully on the cold floor, crawling her way to the door that had been left over. She wanted answers; she wanted to get back outside and on her way.

It took in all about 15 minutes to cross the 10-meter span of the cave, she didn't want to pull the stitches or injure her ribs anymore than she was doing by crawling around. She ignored how cold she was in only the white shirt.

She reached the door and put her hands on the metal frame for support, shivering as a chill from outside brushed past her.

Starfire gasped.

It was a massive cave, and that was not the strangest thing of all. Equipment and cases were everywhere, a large screen and in the middle on a cave in a very round ledge was a car.

Crawling out into the arena-like cave quietly Starfire noticed that to her right were some tall glass cases. Not being able to see in the cases from the angle she was at, Starfire came around to the front of the case.

She froze and put her hands on the glass to steady herself.

It couldn’t be…

The Bat suit stared out at her with unseeing eyes.

“What are you doing?”

PostSat Dec 20, 2003 8:53 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, it is offical. Our TT Robin becomes NW. Season Two, Episode One kinda clears that up.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSat Jan 10, 2004 10:48 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
god damnit! I missed it.

ok, who else knew that was coming?
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 3:38 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
Well, it is offical. Our TT Robin becomes NW. Season Two, Episode One kinda clears that up.

From what I can gather, that's the only thing settled.
"Who's Robin?" still seems up for debate...not that I care. Razz
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 10:41 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
If you want to see, it is on NOW.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 10:06 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
aw sh*t...too bad *deletes story*
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 11:48 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't do that! I wouldn't pay it any mind at all. It was in a future that probably doesn't exist now. *time-travel stories make my head hurt...* Wink
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 3:25 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah, I'm still convinced that TT's Robin is an older and much wiser Tim Drake from the Batman and Robin cartoon... after all, by the time Tim becomes Robin (both in the comics and in the cartoon), Dick Grayson was already Nightwing... and I'd say it's plausible that a Tim Drake who grows up in a hellish future without the Teen Titans around (and, apparently, experiencing the ravages of nuclear winter), Tim Drake may have taken it upon himself to take Nightwing's name in the case of a dead Dick Grayson, or possibly even a Dick Grayson who took over for a dead Bruce Wayne...

whoosh! that was a mouthful... anyway, yeah, don't worry about it...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 9:29 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Don't do that! I wouldn't pay it any mind at all. It was in a future that probably doesn't exist now. *time-travel stories make my head hurt...* Wink

Well. Time travel is really simple Nobu. Just ignore when everything happens. BTW: That badguy was right. You cant change history. Not on purpose, anyway.

PostThu Jan 15, 2004 8:38 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: