нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Last thing you guys wanna hear...
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Last thing you guys wanna hear...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject: Last thing you guys wanna hear...
(i gotta apologize for making what will likely be a pointless topic, but i can't seem to post this where i wanted to...)
---

lot's of fun instances of weird stuff going on during my travels in the last hour or so:

1.) my first post under the "Coming? Going? Leaving?" thread in misc. babble didn't register as updating the thread...now i could care less about whether it updates my post count, but i can see the post, yet it isn't reflected in the reply count (actually, now that i look at it, only two replies are noted, while clicking on it reveals what is currently eight total replies)

2.) i've been having some password issues and when trying to post about it under "Tyler1, plz i wana no when i can post 2 yr MB" thread in the site/forum discussion, it spit out an error: "Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)" ...i submitted it again and got the same message, but when looking through the "topic review" box after clicking "post reply", i can see both of my messages, as well as posts from gerb, gfpaperboy, and tylerl that aren't appearing on the posted threads page...

3.) the password changing problem i've encountered (repeated if one of my replies from #2 shows up) is that i can't change my password to a custom one, as every time i try, it spits out: "The current password you supplied does not match that stored in the database" ...oddly enough, i can still log in with the password provided upon registering, it's just when trying to change it that it doesn't recognize it...

...wish i could do more to help other than nag, but i thought i'd bring these things to your attention...keep up the good work!
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 2:58 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
the coming and going thread is one of the older threads made before some changes so it along with a couple others are causing strange phenomenon... new threads are fine

the Tyler plz thread is also and older thread .... more issues with that

the password thing, i dunno mine is fine
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 3:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can't change my password either.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 3:20 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can't change mine either.
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 3:41 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I THINK I was able to change mine . . . we'll see. I'll let you know later. Ahh I've missed this place.
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 4:13 pm
dbzgundam

Post subject:
I was able to change mine. Like I've been saying! I HAVE ENCOUNTERED NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER!
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 5:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RogueElement

Post subject:
Anyone hear that enormous sucking sound? Anyway, I've been having a few password changing woes myself.

The forums are glitchy, and not in a good way like the thing from ReBoot.
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 6:34 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Heyo Tyler.

Getting a different strange response when I post now...

Let me post, and then paste the error here....
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 6:55 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
ERROR:

General Error

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 6:55 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
just wanna add that i'm getting the same error as shin:

"Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)"

...it appears to still post, but it doesn't add to the reply count of a thread or update it to reflect that there's been new responses...

...enjoy...

[edit: same thing happened with this post]

[edit #2 about an hour later: it's been happening with all my posts now, in both the misc. babble forum and this one...anything i can do to help?]

Last edited by JJc14 on Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 7:42 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
I changed my password somehow. I dont remember how exactly. It took me about 30mins to do but i did finally get it to
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 8:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gerbera345

Post subject:
It said I need a recipient but it showed up anyways.
Although the post count thing is a little weird, not like it bother but it's good to know.
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 8:56 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well I figured out that little problem. Just go to your profile and select No where it says "Send me an email when anyone replies" and that will keep it from happeneing though I've had to do it twice because it seems to reset itself after a while.

The password thing I have no idea..sry
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 11:32 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I kept getting _ERROR when I tried to register. Then all I did was put in my nick and email and *poof* it worked. After that, no real problems... so far.

heh, what luck, this post got a "ran into error sending mail" error, doesn't seem to have had much of an error, a couple backs and a refrsh worked fine.

Last edited by Spookmonkey on Thu Nov 07, 2002 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 11:36 pm
exxon_sieg_zion

Post subject:
YEah! mine did the same thing.. i tried posting didnt show up gave up..etc OH WELL this still beats the hell out of ezboard and all those other free bb places
PostFri Nov 08, 2002 1:43 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: