нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Greatest Moments of TDA History
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Greatest Moments of TDA History

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: Greatest Moments of TDA History
THE SNEAKING KID
by dillpops, dreadnot and JJc14 one rainy day a long time ago in Martin's Bar where this tennis game-like story developed!

OK, this is the movie me, dreadnot and JJc14 put together in the fight thread for some reason.

I won't bother to put who wrote what, it's fairly easy to guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dread: I need a weapon...Shes not so tough...I CAN BEAT HER!

Dill: Oh really?

Dread: damn...*Runs into a store* This is Perfect!

Dill: NOW DIE!

Dread: *Hold up an Ice Cream cone*

Dill: OOOOO!!!!

*dillpops eats ice cream cone*

dread: this is my chance! *sneaks out the door*

*some director comes in*

director: hey! A sneaking kid! For my film, The Sneaking Kid

dread: mwuh?

Director: Your gonna be FAMOUSE

Dread: Are you any good?

Director: no, actually my movies loose millions at the box office...

Dread: Then why do I want to be in your movie?

Director:...Because LIGHTS!!!

*Bright light flash onto Dread*

Director: AND ACTION!

Dread:...Whats My motive? WHAT AM I DOING!!? WHERE AM I?

Director: Gee I never thought of that

Dill: HMMM good icecream *see's Dread* Time to diiiieee

Dread: Uh oh **runs**

Director: AHH YOU THERE! You scared away my NUMBER 1 ACTOR!!

Dill: So...

Dread: *Hears Screaming* *Gulp*

dillpops: I'll be the director! MWA HA HA HA

*pulls dread back kicking and screaming to be in her movie*

dread: get the hell away from me! help! help!

dillpops: you will be the bloody sneaking kid if I die filming it!

dread: I can arrange that!

dillpops: shut up!

dread: no!

dillpops: I'll give you a car....

dread: ok then

TEN MINUTES LATER

dillpops: scene one- the sneaking kid comes onstage

dread: these pants chafe

dillpops: shut up, ENTER VILLAINS!

*TWWK and blade are shoved on stage with plastic guns*

TWWK: I am so humiliated

Blade: at least we got parts and she isn't violently mutilating our dead bodies

dillpops: ok, sneaking kid you will sneak onstage and hit the bad guys

dread: why?

dillpops: it's what you do, your the SNEAKING KID!

dread: but that has no point at all

dillpops: blame the writer

*reveals chon in chains behind a curtain*

chon: I can't work in these conditions!

dillpops: I'll send some chicken in later with the car

chon: ooooooo *scribbles a script out*

dillpops: ok, sneaking kid, villains ACTION!

*they look about awkwardly*

dillpops: I SAID ACTION! GOD DAMMIT ACTION!

dread: *points fingers a TWWK* bang

*TWWK does an overly long and dramatic death scene*

dread: that was easier than I thought....*turns to blade*

blade: no..please....don't hurt me....I have a wife and three kids

dread: no you don't

blade: no, I don't. But I might have in the future! YOU'D BE A FUTURE MURDERER!

dread:...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
::JJc14 throws down his popcorn and walks out of the theatre in disgust::

Dread: *click*

Blade: ha HA you are out of om...amn..

Dillpops* AMMO!

Blade AH right Ammo...Give..up sneaking kid...or I will I NEED MORE LIGHT OVER HERE!!!

Dill: *sigh* More light on Blade

Dread: I shall never give into thee for I hath to go sneaketh somewhereth else...

Dill: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Dread: I'm just reading the script *Glares at Chon*

Blade: Well I reckon this is the end of the line for you partner...I rekon you just be gettin out of dodge...WHO WRITES THIS CRAP!

Dread and Dill: CHON!

TWWK: am I still dead?

chon: I AM BEING CREATIVE!

dillpops: ok...next scene 'Sneaking kid jousts the villains!'

all: what?

dillpops: that's what it says, SCENE CHANGE!

TEN MINUTES LATER

*the cast are on a field with a cardboard castle in front of them, they are dressed as knights*

dillpops: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeek eeeek!

TWWK: what are you doing?

dillpops: we couldn't afford groupies for dread so I have to do it

Dread: no groupies? damn.

Blade: so what are we here for?

Chon: I can explain that! For I am the writer!

dillpops: and I'm the director!

TWWK and Blade: and we're the villains!

dread: and I'm the SNEAKING KID!

Chon: it was just a figure of speech

all: damn

TEN MINUTES LATER

dillpops: in this scene the sneaking must defend his honour in a battle to the death!

Blade: Halteth for I am here to stealith your honor in a battle to the death!

TWWL: Uh yeah me too

Dread: You can't kill me! I am da hero you is going to bust a cap up your @$$!?????

Chon: *Snickers*

TWWK: Then prepareth your self!

Dread: You hommie I'm down wit dat... OK THIS MAKES NO SENCE!!!!

Dill: READ!!!!!

Dread: Err Dread pulls a oh wait *Dread pulls a gun* Die mutha fugaz *dropps gun* *Gun sounds go off* But I'm not holding it...

Blade: Alas you hath goten me

TWWK: Uh yeah me to *falls*

dillpops: and thus the sneaking kid is vitcorius!

Chon: wait wait wait!

*Chon snatches the script and scribbles on it*

dillpops: what the...apparently chon has added a new scene

blade: what? OH MY GOD! Is in the script? *starts rumaging through his script* I didn't see this part oh my god! You gotta let me learn it!

All:...

dillpops: anyway...this new scene is where...apparently TWWK and blade come back as evil shredded donkeys

dread: 0_o

dillpops: that's what it says, ok WRAP THE SNEAKING KID IN TIN FOIL!

*dread is rolled up in tin foil*

dread: I have one thing to say: why?

dillpops: it's your armour.

dread:...

chon: this will be the best movie ever!

dread: when I get out of here I am going to kill and mutilate every single one of you- is my hair ok?

Dill: yes your hair is fine

Dread; what about my sword

Dill: Sword? you get a sword?

Dread: I have armor...

Chon: Give him a sword

Dill: what can we use as a sword

*Chon tosses Dread a carrot*

Dread: -_-'

Dill: ACTION!

Blade: CUT!

Dill: WHO THE HELL SAID THAT!?

Blade: uh...TWWK DID!

TWWK: DID NOT!

Blade: Do we get weapons?

Dread: Your a pinyata...you don't get a weapon...

Dill: Chon?

Chon: *evil laugh* Huh? yeah sure whatever you say *scrible*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::JJc14 sneaks back into the theatre and takes his seat::

random person: didn't you say you had better things to do?

"..."

rp: well?

"...shut up..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blade: since when was I a pinyata?

Chon:...*hides blades script* you have always been a pinyata, just an evil pinyata

Blade: oh, that's ok then

*dread rolls over in his foil*

dread: let's get to it then

dill: action!

TWWK: never shall you cross me again sneaking kid! For now we shall eat you as we are evil shredded donkeys!

dread: I shalt not surrender my sword to thy evil donkeyness and stuff

TWWK: sword? who wants a stupid sword?

dill: *whispers* they want to kill you

dread: why?

dill: it's an honour thing

chon: just read the script!

TWWK: now, prepare to die!

Blade: as we eat you!

*they pull out their plastic guns*

dread: weren't you going to eat me?

TWWK: after we've shot you over and over again

dread: never shall I be killed by you

*starts to roll forword in his sausage of tin foil*

TWWK and Blade: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dread: *trip*

Blade: MMM a carrot *eats carrot*

Dread: MY SWORD!!!

TWWK: HAH! Now you have no weapon Sneaking KID!

Dread: Oh yeas i do! **runs off*

Dill:???

Dread: *comes back 20 minets laters*

Blade: What kind of weapon is that?

Dread: Its some lint, a pen, a needle, and some dental floss

*Dread mysteriasly kills the shreaded donkys*

Dread: HAhA *sneaks away*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

random extra: this has got to be the WORST movie i've ever seen...this makes "glitter" look like movie of the year...

JJc14 "keep it down, you don't know who's directing this..."

re: yea, you're right, it can't be the actor's fault, so it must be shoddy directing...

JJc14 "i didn't say th-"

dill: WHAT?!?

re: (while pointing to JJc) he was just saying how much better the movie would be if there was a decent director involved...

JJc14 ::spits out his soda:: "oh crap..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

Directed by- dillpops

written by- Chon

STARRING

sneaking kid - dreadnot
Villain #1 - The World We Know
Villain #2 - Blade Zero
The Sneaking Kid's Sword - a carrot

Costumes: some stuff dillpops threw together

Lighting: a torch, a lamp and some car headlights

Make-up: DP's sisters secret stash of colour

Music: Chon's CD's

SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE BY PIRATE COPYING THIS FILM

DILLPOPS' MOVIES ON THE SPOT

Film critic: WTF WAS THAT!!!! IT WAS *Car drives by blocking the sound*

Ghost Story
by Chon, creating independantly, was finished but I seem to have lost the ending...0_o

Ok, another story im doing. I though it would be fun to do cause I had this Idea in my head for a while ^_^

also, it would have been hhard if there were more then 8 characters in it, so dont yell at me for excluding you, im realy sorry ^_^.

starting... now

KE sat on one of the couches in the bus, staring out the window. Once again everyone fell victem to one of Chons crazy ideas... this one inpeticular was a road trip. It was dusk, and the setting sun painted an eerie, dark glow over the land. He pulled off his sunglasses to view the breathtaking landscape of tall grassy plains and gnarled grey and blackened trees. The sun added a chilling feeling to the scenery.

He seemed to be the only one appreciating nature. Everyone was taking turns driving the bus, because of their original driver (Chibi) falling ill... no one realy bought his act
though, but everyone thought he deserved a break. unfortunately, Dread got them lost so Tyler had taken the wheel. The remaining TDA members were scattered about, either in their bunks asleep or eating some cold Wienerschnitzel takeout.

Suddenly, he felt the bus shiver and quickly slow down to a stop. He jumped up from his seat and went down the small hall that led to their bunk/kitchenette area. The other guys
were up, and Tylers’s cry of, "Aw, fuck!" gave them the idea that something was wrong.

"What happened?!" exclaimed st.

Tyler climbed out from the driver's seat, looking rather irritated. He held the keys in his hand and heaved them at the floor. "We're out of gas," he cried.

The looks on everyone's faces showed the feeling was mutual. "What are we going to do?" asked Dread.

"We should go check to see if there's anyone out there that can help us," suggested Dill.

"Yeah right," sneered Dread. "Have you seen where we are? We're in the middle of nowhere!"

Chon glared at Dread. "Dread, if you didn't get us lost--"

"What the hell?!" he protested. "Maybe if a certain someone didn't spill beer all over the damn map, we wouldn't be here!"

KE made a nervous face and glanced out through a window. "Hey, shut up.. check it out." He opened up the door and let himself out. The others followed him out to where he stood, in front of a huge, black wrought-iron gate. Behind it sprawled an enormous, Gothic-style
mansion.

"Wicked," murmured st. "It looks abadoned though.." His voice trailed off, knowing that they might be stuck alone in a deserted area.

Tyler walked up to the gate and noticed that a heavy, silver chain was wrapped around where it would open. "There goes our chance of even getting in." There was silence, and
no one spoke. Thoughts of ways to try to break in were all whirling in their minds.

"What do you think you're doing?!" a woman's voice yelled from behind them.

Chon let out a high-pitched, surprised scream and jumped back. The others were startled and nearly leaped out of their skin.

A scowling woman with black hair piled in a bun and angry eyes came up to them. "What do you think you're doing?" she repeated.

"Nothing!" said Dill. "We-we were just um.. We.."

"Uhh, our um, our bus ran out of gas and we were hoping we could get into this house to find someone to get help," Tyler explained.

"Well, you aren't going to find anyone there," she snorted. "It's been empty for years. Many years."

"Are you the caretaker?" Dread questioned.

"Yes I am," she said in the same peeved tone. "I live about ten miles down the road. I was just finishing up here when I saw you boys sneaking around."

"Do you know of a place we can stay?" KE asked, keeping his distance from the crazy-looking woman.

"Nope. Can't stay with me either. Not enough room," she said curtly. "But you can stay here in the house. One night. That's it. I can take one of you to town in the morning to get
some gas."

Everyone breathed a silent sigh of relief. They quickly stepped back as she came up to unlock the chain from the gate. She pulled it open and it squeaked and groaned loudly.
"Let me say," she warned. "That there is no form of communication between here and the town. You'll be left alone with no electricity. Only candles. There's running water and plumbing. But no phones. Nothing. You'll be here all alone. No one can hear you. Everyone lives miles from here." She motioned for them to follow her through the gate,
which they did. They got up to the humongous doors of the house, which she quickly unlocked.

Opening one of the doors, she said, "Goodnight." When they didn't move, she pointed at the door. "Goodnight," she said firmly. Everyone stared at her, she made an angry face. "GET
IN!" They all quickly rushed in and she slammed the door and locked it.

The door slamming echoed in the foyer of the home. The eight members stood there, in awe. A huge, spiralling staircase curled upwards to a majestic second story. Near it was a long, dark hallway. To their left and right were two wide openings leading into other
spacious rooms. Dusty windows all around had rich velvet curtains

"Damn," KE finally said.

"This is kind of spooky," remarked Dillpops. "Let's find some candles.. or something to light."

"How about a fart?" snickered Chon, making a reference to KE’s firey indigestion earlier. Gouf laughed, and KE shot them both looks. He brushed past the two into one of the
other rooms.

"You guys are so immature," said Chibi in an airheaded voice, joining KE. The rest of them went along and searched what appeared to be a living room, for candles.

"Hey, c'mere.. Lookit," Gouf said. He was standing near a wall where a painting hung of a young brunette woman and an older man. He had a grim expression, while hers was more
fearful. His friends came up and studied over the painting. "I wonder if they owned this house," mused Tyler.

"Maybe, but we better find some candles before it gets too dark," cautioned st.

"Here's one," Chon said. He grabbed a brass candlebra off a small side table. Three fat white candles sat in it, wicks untouched. He reached into his pocket. "Does anyone have
a lighter? I don't have one."

"Yeah," said Tyler, rummaging in his own pocket. He pulled out a neon blue lighter and handed it to Chon who flicked it away from the candles. Only sparks jumped out.
Furrowing his brow, he shook the lighter a bit to try to get more fuel out. Again, nothing came out. "Dammit!" Suddenly, a huge flame leaped out, but not from the lighter. All three candles were suddenly lit.

"Shit!" cried st and Dread. Panicked, Chon dropped the lighter and the candlebra. Everyone jumped back and stared at the brass holder which still held the three flaming
candles intact.

"Pick it up," Chibi whispered to Chon.

"Fuck no!" he hissed. "You get it."

"I'll get it," volunteered st. He took a prudent step closer to the candlebra, expecting it to suddenly come to life and engulf him. He reached out to grab it, then yanked his hand back. "It's gonna eat me," he whispered with a nervous giggle.

"Aw, damn," grumbled Dill. She reached over and snatched the candlebra from the floor. For a moment, she had a possessed look on his face, then lunged at the guys, screaming.

They all shouted out and stumbled back. Dill burst into laughter. "Aww, that was rich!"

"idiot," grumbled Tyler, trying to forget the feeling of his heart pounding in his ribcage.

Dillpops cackled gleefully at her little prank. She waved the candlebra around. "Oooh, watch out!" she growled in a deep voice. "It's gonna getcha!!"

Chon rolled his eyes. "Let's go upstairs. There might be some more there, and find someplace to sleep." He went back to the foyer and everyone trekked up the wide stairs. The small light from the candles caused jagged shadows to dance around. The stairs creaked quietly as they stepped up higher. Chon suddenly felt chills. "Wait," he whispered
stopping. "Do you feel that?"...

oooooo, cliffhanger. I'll finish tommorow, to tired now

next part done

They all froze. The skin on their arms and backs of their necks stood up as they felt a very soft, yet indiscreet breeze.

"What the hell," gasped Chibi.

"Ssh!" hushed Chon. "Listen." In the wind, there was a faint noise. Like a child's sad laughter. Wide-eyed, they all exchanged fearful glances. Without saying a word, they
raced up the stairs to the top.

Dread chafed his arms with his hands. "What the hell was that?!" He looked at his companions, all which shared equally frightened visages. No one spoke, because no one
knew.

"Candles," st whispered . "I'm not going to be stuck with one. those things are alive"

Tyler pulled out a candle from the candlebra and handed it to GoufCustom. "You and Chon go together. This place is huge and we'll be able to search it better if we split up."
They nodded, and headed down a pitch-black hallway, using their tiny light as their only beacon. He pulled another candle out and handed it to Dread. "Dread, you go with Dillpops. Me and KE will go together." Tyler took the last candle and gave it to Chibi “You go with st” Chibi let out a sarcastic “Yes sir” and walked down the last hall with st
at his side.

Silence. There were no noises that came from anywhere in the house. It seems that wherever they went, they were sucked into a soundproofed dimension.

Thud!

"Ow!" exclaimed Gouf.

"What?!" said Chon, carefully turning around so as not to blow the flame out.

"I ran into something," he complained, his face shadowed heavily in the dark.

Unexpectedly, another cooling breeze drifted in. The two felt the chill and didn't move.

"Gouf?" Chon asked extremely quietly.

"Huh..?"

Whoosh. The candle flame extinguished.

"Oh, shit.."

A blood-curdling shriek pierced the air. It reveberated off the walls and echoed tinnily in the grand foyer.

"What the hell?" cried Dread. "Dill?"

"What?! I'm here!" came her frantic response. "Where are you?"

"Right in front of you dumbass! I'm holding the can..dle.." The bright orange flame that ate hungrily at the candle's wick suddenly blew out.

"Let's.. get out of here," urged Dill.

"Oh calm down you fraidy... !" He suddenly heard a loud thud, folowed by a crash “... Im with you”

"Where did you go?!"

"Right here!"

"Where?!"

"AHH!"

"AAHH!"

"Dammit Dread!!"

"So fucking sorry! You could have told me you were right in front of my face!"

She sighed irritably. "Give me your hand."

"No, thank you," he declined. "I can walk on my own."

"I don't want us to get lost," she explained.

"We can't. Just walk!"

"Yeah, okay, so when you accidently get pushed into a revolving bookcase and end up in a labrynth, don't come crying to me," Dillpops snorted.

Slowly, they shuffled around, fumbling for any obstacle in their way. Dread hand landed on something soft and he cried out in disgust, pulling away.

"Dread," Dill angrly said. "That just happened to be my ass."

"And what a nice ass you have," he snickered.

Dill snorted in disgust. “You son of a...”

Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, BANG!

Dread gave a nervous glance “Jeeze, haunted houses sure bring out the worst in people...”

BANG!

"Aw!" growled Dread.

"Where did the door go?" exclaimed Dillpops.

"I thought it was right here.."

st and Chibi was not far from the situation that Dread and dill were in

“so... where are we again?” st sighed “You think I know?”

It was dark and there candlelight was disposed of, he could barely see anything... but soon st noticed that instead of seeing nothing, that a silhouette of Chibi could be seen. Slowly, he turned around and gawked. "C-Chibi?"

Chibi whirled around, knowing that something was wrong. "Oh.. my...”

The room was filling with a translucent glow of light from tall, floor candlebras and oil lamps. Large paintings hung on the walls and huge windows with lavish curtains were on two sides of the room. A huge, old-fashioned four poster canopy bed was near the windows. The blankets and comforters of the bed were torn.

Dangling from one of the tall posters was the body of a young woman. A tethered rope was tightly wrapped around her neck, which was red like a rash. Her body hung limp. Her
legs were touching the floor, considering the poster was too short for someone to be hanging in the air. Her porcelin white skin on her arms had two deep gashes which thick, red blood gushed from and had dried over her skin and puddled on the floor.

Without say a word, st and Chibi sprinted out of the room as fast as they could and ended up in a lightless hallway.

"Fuck!" screamed Chibi.

"Just run!" shouted st. He grabbed Chibi’s wrist and yanked him along with him as they ran blindly in the dark. Their footsteps pounded on the floor and their breathing was
labored. They ran and ran for what seemed forever and suddenly appeared in the area near the top of the stairs.

Struck with fright, they stood motionless. st’s short nails dug mercilessly into Chibi’s wrist, and he cried out. Snapping out of their trances, they glanced at each other and flew down the stairs to the main door. st grabbed the handle and pushed it down. It didn't budge. He grasped it with both hands and with all his strength tried to move it.

"We're trapped," he whispered.

Footsteps. st and Chibi spun around and saw a woman walking in from the room where they had previously been searching. She had long, dark wavy hair that cascaded like a waterfall. Her skin was snow-white and she had piercing sapphire blue eyes. She wore a long-sleeved gothic gown and a smirk on her face.

They stepped back as she approached them. She stepped closer where it was lighter. Chibi gaped in astonishment. "It's you! You're the woman we saw who-who-who was dead!"

She cocked an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

st’s eyes widened. "We.. we just saw you upstairs! You.. you were dead!"

She threw her head back and laughed heartily. "Do I look dead? No! I'm very much alive thank you. Can I ask you what you're doing here?"

Chibi searched for words and stuttered out, "Our-our bis.. bus ran out of gas and we ended up he- he- here and this um, this woman, the caretaker? She said we could spend
the night here."

She smiled. "Gladys? Oh that woman can be such a bitch. I can't stand her, really. She's such a sour-puss." She thrust her hand out at the two, who jumped. She chuckled. "I'm sorry, I must have frightened you. My name is Drusilla. You can call me Dru. I own this house."

st reluctantly extended his hand and held Dru's in his. Her skin was cold, sending shivers down his spine.

From behind him, chibi heard someone coming down the stairs. He and st turned around and saw Chon, Gouf, KE, and Tyler walking down.

"Where have you guys been!" cried KE.

"We, uh, got lost and came down here and met Dru," explained st.

Tyler squinted his eyes. "Who?"

"Dru, she's right---" Chibi looked behind him. No one was there. "She was right here! She looked just like the body!"

suddenly they heard footsteps, releved that it was only Dread and Dillpops coming down the steps

"What body?" asked Dill.

"The body me and st saw!"

Everyone looked at st who raised his eyebrows. "I don't think we saw her Chibi," he said quietly. "I think we just were so freaked out, we just thought we saw it. And it's pretty dark out, you know."

Chibi sighed in a defeated tone. He rubbed his eyes with one of his hands. "You're probably right. I'm just so damn tired. I probably just imagined it."

"Okaayy," said Dread. "Why don't we go to the bus and grab some stuff from the fridge?" He grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it down. It didn't move, like before. He
tried to turn the lock. It didn't move either. He glanced at st and Chibi who both shrugged.

"We already tried," said Chibi.

"Great. Now what are we gonna do? This place is huge, no way I'm going to get lost trying to find another way out."

"I thought I saw a kitchen," Dill said. "When we were in that one room looking for candles." The eight walked back to the room and through another opening. The single
light from Tylers candlebra gave a barely noticeable glow.

"Hey, look, here's a latern or something," said Gouf, noticing a form on a counter. He reached out and grabbed it, and sure enough, it was a latern.

"Is there any oil?" KE asked.

Gouf shook it gently. "Yeah. Lemme see the lighter. Where is it?"

"Um, in the other room. When I threw it."

"Go get it!"

Sighing, Chon squeezed past the other guys and into the room. He got on his hands and knees and felt around for the lighter. His hands alighted on something. A foot. Gasping,
he looked up and saw a dark silhouette standing above him. Crying out, he stumbled back and crawled back to the kitchen.

"Ah!" exclaimed Dill as he felt Chon ram into his leg. Chon quickly got up. "Give me the lantern! And then candle!" Both appeared in his hands and he shoved the candle into the
opening of the latern and breathed a sigh of relief when the latern's wick accepted the fire and glowed brightly, giving them a lot more light to see. He ran back to the room where he saw the shadow, but didn't see anything.

"Chon!" yelled Tyler. "You left with our only light. What are you doing?!"

"N-Nothing..." he shouted. He quickly walked back, trying to shrug off the feeling that someone was watching him.

KE grabbed the lantern from Chon and used it to guide the group to a table. He set the light down and everyone sat down.

"So, what now?" said Dread.

Tyler slowly closed his eyes and lowered his head. He let out a sigh.

"You okay, Tyler?" asked Chon.

Tyler jerked his head up and stared at Dill. His eyes looked wild and crazed. His licked his chapped lips and bit his bottom one firmly. A small smirk spread across his face.

"Dude, stop playing around," groaned Dread.

"I'm not," Tyler said in a gruff voice. "Playing.. around!" He leaped out from his chair and reached over to a counter. He yanked a drawer open. Silverware rattled around. He snatched a wide kitchen knife and raised it, aiming it at Dillpops.

PREVIEW OF LATER CHAPTER:

Dread jerked his head up and stared at Dill. His eyes looked wild and crazed. His licked his chapped lips and bit his bottom one firmly. A small smirk spread across his face.

"Dude, stop playing around," groaned Dillpops.

"I'm not," Dreadnot said in a gruff voice. "Playing.. around!" He leaped out from his chair and reached over to a counter. He yanked a drawer open. Silverware rattled around. He snatched a wide kitchen knife and raised it, aiming it at Dillpops.

"What the?!" cried Dillpos, getting out of his seat and backing away. Drednot came closer, the blade shining in the latern's light.

"Dread! Stop it!" Chon exclaimed getting up. Elessar and sT stood up from their seats just as Dread tried to stab the knife at Dillpops. She dodged it and it plunged into a wooden cabinet. Dread growled and pulled it out.

"Dread, what's come over you?" cried Dill, grabbing Dread arm. Dread yelled and shrugged Dill off. "Get.. away!" He faced her agina and laughed. He quickly strode up to him and lifted the knife high. Everyone stood, shocked, unable to move. Just as Munky began to lower the knife, he suddenly fell over as Gouf tackled him to the floor. The knife flew out of his hand and slide across the floor.

"Whu.. hey! Get off me!" Dread exclaimed, shoving Gouf away. "Why am I on the floor?!"

"You dont remember?!" cried Dill. "You just about fucking stabbed me with a knife, that's what happened!"

Dread stared at him increduously. "I what?!"

Before anyone could respond, taunting laughter filled the air. None of theirs, but it came from all around, tickling their ears and echoing loudly.

They weren't alone.

"Drusilla," whispered Dill.

"Ugh, im hateing this" Siad Chon

"You mean that woman you said you saw?" asked Gouf.

"Yeah.."

"Let's get the hell out of here!"

THE POO
Um..a random conversation between myself, stFalcon5 and TWWK.

You have just entered room "Chat 16182655170320355478."
stFalcon5 has entered the room.
stFalcon5: I LIIIIIIIIIIVEEEE
dillpops: hmm how do I get twwk?
stFalcon5: do you have his AIM?
stFalcon5: I don't. o_O
dillpops: yeah
dillpops: I'm talking to him
dillpops: but which button is it?
stFalcon5: oh
stFalcon5: o_O
stFalcon5: give him aim
stFalcon5: I'll do it
stFalcon5: *give me
dillpops: got him
dillpops: yay
Mulder8281 has entered the room.
stFalcon5: give me HIS screenname
stFalcon5: or, don't
stFalcon5: :p
dillpops: yay
dillpops: Smile
stFalcon5: hey TWWK
Mulder8281: hey people
dillpops: this rocks, I've never done this before
Mulder8281: haha
dillpops: *punches random persont o celebrate*
dillpops: yay for this
Mulder8281: oww
Mulder8281: remember that the old TDA chatroom? that lasted for about 2 days...
dillpops: lol
dillpops: never mind
stFalcon5: you've NEVER been in an AIM chat before? o_O
dillpops: yeah
dillpops: there waslike 10 of us in there at one point
stFalcon5: yeah, it was cool, you could do the TDA and chat
dillpops: *my sister has come to say hi, I am pushing her out now but she says hi*
stFalcon5: but it kind of made the point of both less
stFalcon5: RLH!
dillpops: *she also tells twwk to behave*
Mulder8281: I don't think there's ever enough members on the board at the same time to get taht to work again
dillpops: hmm
dillpops: I'll get her in shall I?
stFalcon5: lol
Mulder8281: yeah, go for it
dillpops: she says later when deres a computer
dillpops: ^^
stFalcon5: :p
dillpops: Razz
dillpops: yourself
Mulder8281: alright, Razz too
dillpops: I think the old chatroom was fun for that day when there was alot of us
stFalcon5: Cool
stFalcon5: and that's it
dillpops: you are a mean poooooooo
dillpops: well...both of you
Mulder8281: yeah, it was cool that day
Mulder8281: I'm getting called "mean poo" a lot lately
dillpops: um..thats lipped out
stFalcon5: ...
Mulder8281: your sister picked it up, too
dillpops: *slipped
dillpops: hey st TWWK talks about me to my sis
dillpops: ;_;
dillpops: tell him off
stFalcon5: mean poo? Sounds like a character from Conker's Bad Fur Day...
stFalcon5: *cough*
Mulder8281: hahaha
stFalcon5: that's the best boss music ever, right?
dillpops: someone tell someone off
Mulder8281: yeah, well, I talk about your sister to you, too, don't I?
dillpops: ....that doesn't count
dillpops: st what music is that?
Mulder8281: brb
dillpops: ??
dillpops: k
stFalcon5: THE GREAT MIGHTY POO
dillpops: sounds interesting
stFalcon5: it's...profane
dillpops: which would be made up of a concerto of bodily funstion noises
dillpops: meh heh heh heh
stFalcon5: "I'm the great mighty poo, I'm gonna @#$& on you!"
stFalcon5: uncensored
dillpops: a rap huh?
stFalcon5: nope
dillpops: ...innnttterrresssttiiing
stFalcon5: a song
stFalcon5: a beautiful song
dillpops: so we're finally here performing for you if you know the que you can poo in too!
stFalcon5: that's the boss music
Mulder8281: back
stFalcon5: to a boss
stFalcon5: made of poo
stFalcon5: with teeth made of sweet corn
dillpops: ha
Mulder8281: bosses made of poo are the best
dillpops: and a smell that could rot hell
dillpops: welcome back
Mulder8281: yah, thanks
Mulder8281: how come you're never on the board, anymore, st?
dillpops: so..conker would die of a poo of death
dillpops: meh heh heh *draws diagrams of a poo death*
stFalcon5: o_o
dillpops: hey, if you fall on a toilet does that make it a toilet of death?
dillpops: if you die that is
Mulder8281: you should write a fanfic about Spike dying a poo death
dillpops: yeah SPIKE AND THE CREW CONFRONT SPACE POO
stFalcon5: no, you shouldn't
dillpops: and doo doo
stFalcon5: what would scooby doo?
Mulder8281: and make it a crossover
Mulder8281: and a lemon
dillpops: *plays star trek music* our mission? to boldy go to the toilet where no man has gone before
stFalcon5: LEMON! XD
dillpops: *captain kirk voice* our last crew trip was to the empire state building, can anyone say 'LOOK OUT BELOW!'?
Mulder8281: hahaha
dillpops: a lemon with moo?
Mulder8281: ok, that was kind of funny
dillpops: *ahem* I mean poo
Mulder8281: with moo? no, with poo? yes
Mulder8281: haha, gross and sexy...
dillpops: that's a poo lemon for you
dillpops: they're quite addictive
stFalcon5: ...
Mulder8281: poo lemons? yah, I know
stFalcon5: nothing like a good sedation to make people sane!
dillpops: I have like a billion poo pr0n on my hard drive
stFalcon5: *shoots TWWK and dillpops with blow gun darts*
dillpops: *falls over*
stFalcon5: *hides bodies in lockers*
dillpops: oh, look what i landed in...POO
Mulder8281: eh well, it was a good life
stFalcon5: you're not dead
dillpops: XD
stFalcon5: just sleeping
Mulder8281: dang...poo? that's so sexy
stFalcon5: I won't ask.
Mulder8281: yeah, but I don't think I can get out of a locker
dillpops: yeah the smell is just like aphrodite perfume
Mulder8281: poo is a well known aphrodisiac
stFalcon5: if you're a poo person, mind you
dillpops: it makes you hallucinate? *eats some*
stFalcon5: ^^::::::::::::
Mulder8281: I think, deep down, we're all poo people
Mulder8281: eats some? niiice
stFalcon5: mackin' on that chocolate?
dillpops: mmmmm pooey
Mulder8281: the sweet, sweet homemade chocolate
stFalcon5: you are horrible people who shall die firey deaths in fire, not to be confused with poo
stFalcon5: *gets torch*
Mulder8281: poo?
dillpops: *gets pitchfork*
Mulder8281: don't burn the poo!
stFalcon5: I've got a torch!
dillpops: MOB JUSTICE!
dillpops: I've got a pitchfok
stFalcon5: back I say!
Mulder8281: dill...you're being mobbed, too
stFalcon5: *waves torch*
dillpops: *joins in mob*
Mulder8281: no, you can burn me! but please, don't burn the poo!
Mulder8281: precious, precious poo
Mulder8281: my poo-recious
stFalcon5: *burns poo*
dillpops: *pokes poo with pitchfork* quick load it on to the van! we must save it
dillpops: *starts shovelling poo*
Mulder8281: oh crap! literally...
stFalcon5: well that's not a smell you smell everyday
Mulder8281: maybe we should light the poo van on fire and leave it on someone's front lawn
dillpops: let's leave it on Tylers ^^
stFalcon5: I like your style.
dillpops: meh heh heh heh
Mulder8281: niice, Tyler's it is
stFalcon5: No, there has to be a better option.
dillpops: *starts engine*
dillpops: wait....
dillpops: ...
dillpops: I can't drive
dillpops: *crashes*
stFalcon5: the poo can drive!
stFalcon5: GO POO GO
Mulder8281: that's true, women are terrible drivers
dillpops: *pile spoo on driver seat*
Mulder8281: go poo racer, go poo racer gooooo
dillpops: *poo
dillpops: not soo
dillpops: *spoo
stFalcon5: TWWK, push the peddles!
dillpops: no spoo I say
Mulder8281: *imagines poo doing the speed racer pose*
stFalcon5: o_O
Mulder8281: *pushes the pedals for Poo*
dillpops: sp0rk!
dillpops: sporkle poo
Mulder8281: yes, sp0rk!
stFalcon5: What the, who's car is that?
dillpops: *sticks a spork on both sides of poo mound* now he has arms
dillpops: we have a poo man!
dillpops: yours
stFalcon5: no, mine's better
stFalcon5: but that hot rod over there *points*
dillpops: really? but nothings good enough for poo
Mulder8281: that's true...
Mulder8281: it's so much friendlier with poo
stFalcon5: It's Billy Bob Thorton!
dillpops: um...TWWK you have a brown moustache
Mulder8281: now I KNOW Billy Bob Thorton likes his poo...him and Angelina Jolie had a poo thing
dillpops: tee hee someones been at the poo
stFalcon5: I think we should drag race Billy Bob Thorton
dillpops: with what? the poo man?
stFalcon5: poo will school you!
Mulder8281: yeah, well, thanks for telling me *licks poo off of lips*
dillpops: *poo mans head falls off*
dillpops: *arms of poo moundslip*
Mulder8281: poo man!
dillpops: poo will school who?
stFalcon5: *puts in traffic cones to replace limbs*
dillpops: me?
Mulder8281: poo'll take Billy Bo apart
stFalcon5: no, Billy Bob Thorton
dillpops: mmmm poo pie
stFalcon5: READY?
stFalcon5: GO!
stFalcon5: *vroom*
Mulder8281: poo's not moving
dillpops: *pushes truck down hill* go poo man go!
stFalcon5: nudge it!
Mulder8281: there we go!
stFalcon5: we're gaining speed!
dillpops: *watches poo truck roll*
dillpops: *poo truck rolls into Billy bos truck*
dillpops: GO POO MAN!
stFalcon5: *shoots Billy Bob Thorton's tires when nobody is looking*
stFalcon5: dum dee dum
Mulder8281: *Billy Bob's truck overturns and catches on fire*
dillpops: *traffic cone arm hits billy in eye*
dillpops: poo man rocks
stFalcon5: he totally owned him
Mulder8281: poo man is a born winner
stFalcon5: yes he is
stFalcon5: OH NO!
dillpops: hey.....dun dun dun dududududndndnd POO MAN!!...BIFF.....BAP
stFalcon5: POOMITES!
dillpops: what?
dillpops: noooooooooooo
Mulder8281: it's the poo intro song, from season 3!
stFalcon5: Beetle things that roll up poo into balls, roll away on them, and then eat them!
dillpops: you know, people say it's a rip off but I think it's totally original
dillpops: nooooo
Mulder8281: yeah, definitely original
stFalcon5: yep
dillpops: *starts swatting poomites*
Mulder8281: poomites are the enemies of poo everywhere
Mulder8281: they must be crushed w/o mercy
Mulder8281: or eaten
Mulder8281: along with poo
dillpops: quick, shovel poo into the back! we'll drive it to safety!
stFalcon5: :0
dillpops: *pulls out pitchfork*
stFalcon5: *torch*
dillpops: ...mmmm poo mites
Mulder8281: the poo is kind of melting
dillpops: nooooo
dillpops: *stamps on st'd torch*
stFalcon5: it's better that way
stFalcon5: really
dillpops: FOOL
Mulder8281: *jumps on top of poo to protect it*
stFalcon5: poo bath!
dillpops: poo wrestle!
dillpops: *tackles lads*
Mulder8281: drowing in poo...that's how I want to go
stFalcon5: not me!
stFalcon5: *jetpack*
dillpops: *grabs st*
stFalcon5: *hits roof of van*
dillpops: you. will. drown. in. poo.
Mulder8281: *eats some poo*
stFalcon5: noooo. o. o. o. o. o.
Mulder8281: *contributes to poo collection*
dillpops: you. will.
stFalcon5: sorry, l. a. g.
dillpops: ....now that is just gross
dillpops: *farts*
Mulder8281: girls don't fart
stFalcon5: he's right!
Mulder8281: it's a rule
dillpops: yeah they do
stFalcon5: liar
dillpops: *farts again*
Mulder8281: not just a rule...it's NEVER happened before
dillpops: just like granny used to do 'em
Mulder8281: you're obviously lying
stFalcon5: she must be a spy
Mulder8281: granny's don't count
Mulder8281: all old people are spies
stFalcon5: SPY!
dillpops: they do if they're crazy!
stFalcon5: hmm...
stFalcon5: that's a good arguement
dillpops: *runs with a mound of poo*
Mulder8281: it's the crazy spies that eat the most poo
Mulder8281: *tackles dill*
Mulder8281: gimme back that poo
dillpops: *kicks*
stFalcon5: gtg
dillpops: bye
Mulder8281: haha, laters
dillpops: I am soooo posting this too ^^
Mulder8281: haha, you must!
dillpops: I shall call it 'IM FUN'
dillpops: 'just to know what your missing'
stFalcon5: I won't.
Mulder8281: hurry and copy and paste before it's over!
stFalcon5: NOOOOOO
Mulder8281: haha, yes, start a new thread
stFalcon5: this will be used against me in court ;_;
dillpops: the POO MOVIE
dillpops: we can change your name for legal purposes
Mulder8281: eh well, st started out against the poo...but the poo beckoned him
Mulder8281: you can't fight the poo
dillpops: we shall call st.....JEFF
Mulder8281: yes, we'll change it to...stFalcon4
Mulder8281: or Jeff, hehe
dillpops: JEFF De POO
stFalcon5: nobody will know!
dillpops: nah...stFalcon4 is just so secret
Mulder8281: or, creative license - we'll change his name to TylerL
stFalcon5: stJEFF4
stFalcon5: hmm...
dillpops: st de Jeff 4
Mulder8281: haha, stJeff4, good one
stFalcon5: keep it
dillpops: saint jeff de st
stFalcon5: that works
stFalcon5: I'm a saint now
Mulder8281: ok ok, stop getting so fancy
stFalcon5: ...of poo
dillpops: sorry it's taken
Mulder8281: this is a poo story
dillpops: *changes screen name*
stFalcon5: St.Poo?
Mulder8281: the saint of poo...good title
dillpops: St.Poo of Bodily Functions
Mulder8281: nice
stFalcon5: yes'm
dillpops: Patron Saint of Doing a Doo Doo
Mulder8281: ha
Mulder8281: *eats more doo*
dillpops: *does a doo*
Mulder8281: gross, girls don't do that either
stFalcon5: *flies into space*
dillpops: this is just as much fun as SNEAKING KID
stFalcon5: AAAHHH SPACE DEBRY
dillpops: *waves* bye
dillpops: *poo hits st*
dillpops: hmmm alien poo
dillpops: nice
stFalcon5: there's astronaut poo up here
Mulder8281: alien poo tastes sweet
dillpops: wow, is it Buzz's?
dillpops: I heard it was green
stFalcon5: no, more like Lance
Mulder8281: Buzz has good poo...it's got a coffee flava
dillpops: cool
dillpops: *st goes into distance*
dillpops: byyyeeee
stFalcon5: ok, this is the worst conversation I'
dillpops: you what?
stFalcon5: ve ever had with a girl
Mulder8281: no conversation about poo is a bad conversation
dillpops: what's wrong with being a girl?
stFalcon5: :/
dillpops: *throws poo*
Mulder8281: dill must not be a girl...I mean, she farts AND craps
stFalcon5: gasp!
dillpops: *shoves TWWK into bleach*
dillpops: hah!
Mulder8281: why don't you change your sn to dillpoo?
stFalcon5: haha
Mulder8281: *drinks bleach* helps the poo go down
dillpops: bleach the poo right off your face mud man!
Mulder8281: *dies*
dillpops: aww
dillpops: *buries in poo*
Mulder8281: *poo gives TWWK CPR*
Mulder8281: *revived*
Mulder8281: much better
stFalcon5: yes...
dillpops: dillpoo it is, THE ADVENTURES OF St.POO, DILLPOO and TOOPOOBEYK
Mulder8281: haha, nice
dillpops: hmm we may have to work on that TWWK
Mulder8281: poorific
Mulder8281: yeah, I can't pronounce my poo name
dillpops: pooo-oking
dillpops: it's two - poo- bee -kay
Mulder8281: you're quite poo-lish
dillpops: you poob
stFalcon5: that'
stFalcon5: s
stFalcon5: punny
dillpops: shut the poo pup
Mulder8281: yah, you know it's bad when you start with the puns
dillpops: yah....
Mulder8281: *puts poo in hair*
dillpops: let's end it and post it up already Wink
dillpops: mwa ha ha ha ha
Mulder8281: haha, alright, OVER
Mulder8281: DONE
dillpops: THE END
Mulder8281: The End.
dillpops: that's my line
Mulder8281: my bad Razz
stFalcon5: PS send poo
dillpops: ...
dillpops: who wrote 'thats my line'?
dillpops: was that me?
Mulder8281: yes
Mulder8281: duh
Mulder8281: haha, alright, I'm outta here
Mulder8281: laters
dillpops: I didn't tho....
dillpops: ye
stFalcon5: ta ta
Mulder8281 has left the room.
stFalcon5: bye
stFalcon5 has left the room.
dillpops has left the room.

rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 10:14 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
TDA THE MOVIE
Created by me, elaborated by stFalcon5 on a chapter, unfinished ^^

“And so, in conclusion to this report, it has been announced that the country Canada has declared its aggression toward the PDF”

Tyler switched off the TV and glared around the dark briefing room. No one said anything. Most people looked strangely dumbstruck that Canada would make the first move.

“Well” Tyler said, “You all saw it”

“So they’ve made the first move” Zogg spoke from the back of the room, “Brave thing to do”

“So what are we going to do?” Nightweaver said

“I think we should attack them with spoons” Elessar said smacking his hand on the table

“Oh yes because spoons are a match for sporks” stFalcon snapped back

“Why don’t we just nuke ‘em?” Dreadnot suggested, “I mean, we are the PDF”

“Yeah, like we could nuke them” John Bono waved his hand at Dreadnot and kicked his heels up on the table, presently falling off the back of his chair

A scatter of giggles came from across the room.

“Nice trip?” Chon sniggered from beside him as John got up

“Shut up”

“I say the only way to win against Canada is to take over Canada and make them say we win” Chibi Zero said placing a map on the table

“Ok, where do we invade?” ToonamiL piped up, “Canada is pretty big”

“I can find out where to go” Goufcustom stood up importantly “Watch this brilliant high tech way of finding the perfect invasion point!”

He stood over the map and placed a pencil in the centre. The other 12 members of the PDF’s committee in the room watched with interest at his actions. Gouf concentrated as he gripped the pencil along its edges. The tension grew in the room. Gouf began to sweat. He spun the pencil carefully along the geographical features. Finally he looked up.

“Done” he said smiling proudly

“What’s done?” Tyler asked looking at the map

Gouf snatched the map back and drew a circle round a location.

“That’s where we invade” he shoved the map into the middle of the table

Slap bang in the middle of Canada gouf had drawn a little x.

“Right…” ToonamiSource said slowly “So the Canadian government will be bothered we’ve invaded the middle of nowhere?”

“Great idea gouf” Chon rolled his eyes

“I don’t see you coming up with one” Gouf said throwing the pencil at Chon “Least I tried”

“We got a command from Pepito coming through guys” Zogg called from the computer screen

“What’s it say?” Tyler asked

“It says: knock…knock”

A hard banging from the locked briefing room door shook the room. The occupants of the room screamed and jerked away from the door. They stared, as the banging grew louder. Screams could be heard behind the door.

“God dammit let me in! How could you? I thought I was part of the team! Let me in you guys! I’m angry! And I’m going to be taking it out on YOU!”

“Oh shit, it’s dill” Dread trembled and drew out of his chair to back away from the door

“You didn’t tell her about the meeting again did you?” gouf shot to Tyler

“Um…yes?”

“Now we’re in for it,” Elessar said quietly “She’s worse than a pack of spoons”

“Let me in or I’ll break the door down”

Zogg slid down the wall by the door to block the briefing rooms light from coming underneath the door.

“I think I’m having a heart attack” stFalcon clutched his chest

“Maybe we should let her in,” Chon suggested

“Why?” Chibi Zero asked, “So she can maul us with the glaive again?”

“No, I banned her from using it indoors last week” Tyler replied and signalled to Zogg to put the padlock on the door

“So she can’t get in?” John Bono relaxed, “That’s good”
“But what if it fuels her anger?” ToonamiSource pointed out, “We’ll have to go into hiding”

“I can cast a spell to make her fall down if she does that,” Dread told him

“So what are we going to do?” ToonamiL asked worriedly as the banging grew heavier

“I think it’s a little too late for doing anything” Nightweaver replied

The doors bust in and dillpops stood gasping for breath in the doorway, light streamed in and covered the guilty briefing room occupants.

“Now…you…die” dillpops stepped forward, and would have been menacing if she hadn’t tripped over Zogg, who was still lying on the floor

“Ouch…” Zogg let off a moan from the floor after being hit by the doors and was tripped over by dill

“God dammit Zogg, that’s no place to lie” dill pulled him up and placed him roughly in a chair “Now…”

“It was his fault!” ToonamiL pointed to Tyler quickly “He didn’t invite you to the meeting!”

“You traitor!” Tyler lunged at ToonamiL

BladeZero, Beatdigga and The World We Know appeared breathless at the doorway.

“Sorry…guys….” BladeZero gasped, “We…tried to…stop…her…getting in”

“She kinda…jumped us though….” TWWK grinned at Tyler and ToonamiL’s battle

“Took us by…surprise” Beat agreed

“You bet” dill scowled at the members of the room and the figures at the door, “Now someone tell me what you’ve been talking about or I’m going to get even more angry!”

“Dill, just…just calm down” Chon stuttered placing his hands in the air in defence as she strode toward him, her face a dark thundercloud

“Still getting angry here” she growled

“Well, well, um….” Tyler began as she rounded on him; he took a breath “YouknowthesituationwithCanadaandwethoughtwe’dhaveameetingaboutitandIforgottoinviteyoutoitandwe’retryingtothinkofawaytoclearthemessupandsuchyouknowhowitispleasedon’thurtme!!!”

“You simply forgot huh?”
“Yes ma’am”

Dillpops cooled off instantly “Great” she sat on a chair importantly in front of the computer at the back of the room “OK Pepito, fill me in” messages of green and pictures flashed up and over the screen quickly for a few moments “Right”

“What did he say?” stFalcon asked

“Not much, just what you were talking about while I was gone” Dill eyed Elessar “So, I’m worse than a pack of spoons hmmm?”

“Or…a spork?” Elessar winced as Dill began to heat up again

“Let me handle this” Gouf said patiently and slung an arm round Dillpops’ shoulder “Now, honey, don’t be angry at the guys, I mean, it’s great just to hang out with buddies, have a bud, without your girl in on the gang…um…Dill?”

A series of screams and yells of fury tied in with crashes and bangs ensued as the rest of the board members watched the horrific beating.

Dillpops stood back admiring her work. Gouf was in a twisted pile of dislocated joints on the floor.

“Wow, she’s improved, that’s five more dislocations than last time” TWWK commented absently

“I didn’t even know you could dislocate that part,” King Elessar said

“Alright, so we’re invading Canada?” Dillpops turned round to the others with a wide grin on her face, unusually happy “And when are we doing this?”

“As soon as possible” Tyler said, “Er…you can come if you want”

“Who said I wouldn’t want to come?”

They all pointed at Dreadnot

“Uh oh” Dread ran from the conference room at top speed

“I’ll go get him” BladeZero sighed and followed “No good running from a dill beating”

The group gradually dispersed under Dill’s watchful eye until only Tyler and Nightweaver were left peeling Zogg off the chair.

“We have to do something about that temper of hers” Tyler sighed pulling out a spatula and poking Zogg’s arm around

“All the female members are like that, she just happens to be the one who displays it most” Nightweaver replied rolling Zogg up into a roll and strolling out the door “Just make sure she gets a good job in the invasion or she’ll rip your head off”

“Too right”

(my warning to you all ^^)

LATER THAT DAY

“My butt is going to fall off one of these days” Kero Mia slided into a seat of a table in the TDA/PDF canteen, “I’ve been working out in the training room all afternoon”

All the girls on the stainless steel canteen table nodded in sympathy, it was a little after eight in the evening and the members were showing wear from the busy day. Familiar faces were scattered across the huge room among the tired faces of the newbies. Clatters and screeching of chairs were the undertone of the loud voices of the members.

On this particular canteen table six of the ten seats were filled.

“I had litter duty today” Tifa The Hyper Girl commented dryly “At least you had time to work out today”

“I haven’t received this weeks schedule yet,” Ranma’s Lady Half said picking at the meatloaf “So I’ve been helping out in the treasury for today…does this look like a mushroom to you”

“Not really” Sabra Dova said looking the chunk over “I think you have discovered a new element my friend”

“Great” Ranma’s Lady Half replied “But I’m to hungry to care” she shoved into her mouth and chewed carefully “It tastes like chicken”

“You and your stomach” Dillpops rolled her eyes

“Shut up” came the retort

“No you” Dillpops replied and they began to squabble furiously

“Hey guys!” Kero Mia got up and pulled them apart “You just made my butt work for no good reason so shut up or I’ll kick you or something”

“Fine” they grumbled and shut up

“Hello ladies” Johnny Psycho and Martin threw down their trays and positioned themselves at the end of the group of girls

“Fine” Tifa grinned “How was the bar today?”
“Quiet” Martin confessed, “Always is on Mondays, Dreadnot handles most of the business anyway”

“Yeah you just sit in back and count money” Ranma’s Lady Half grinned

The three remaining seats on the table were filled with TWWK, BladeZero and Dreadnot

“More people from the bar, yay” Kero Mia smiled, “You know I spend enough time in that place without your bringing it to me”

(Apologies to Kero Mia but that line was swimming in my head and I had to put it in!)

“I’ll ignore that,” Dreadnot said digging into his meal

“So you guys here what’s going on?” TWWK said quietly

Everybody but Dreadnot and Dillpops leaned in. The two waited patiently and then everybody sat up quickly and went “No!”

“That’s what’s going to happen” TWWK confirmed smugly “I heard it with my own ears”

“Canada huh?” Tifa sat back in her chair sipping her juice idly “Our first proper invasion!”

Dillpops put her nose in the air “Yes if some people could be bothered to invite me to meetings!” she threw a look at Dread

“It wasn’t my decision” he replied

“Yeah but I wasn’t going to be coming on the invasion was I?” Dillpops reminded him “Remember??? I didn’t want to come”

Dreadnot put his head in his hands “I didn’t mean it like that”

The other members of the table watched as Dillpops’ temper rose again in silence. But it didn’t break out this time, she sighed and threw back her chair, picking up her tray.

“Fine” she said in defeat and wandered off

Everybody heaved a sigh of relief.

“Thank god she didn’t get mad” Ranma’s Lady Half said gladly

“Last time she got mad in the canteen I didn’t get to finish dinner” Martin agreed, “It got splattered on the wall”

“I wonder why she didn’t get mad this time” Johnny stared after Dillpops confused “She would normally”
“I think she saw someone she wants to talk to” Ranma’s Lady Half flashed an evil grin “Chon’s in that direction, and Dill was complaining earlier he hasn’t found a heart for her mecha yet”

“But I was the one who~” Dread began but BladeZero but a hand over his mouth

“Don’t remind her you blew it up stupid, she’ll get mad” he hissed

“But~”

“Let bygones be bygones”

“Fine”

“Well I’m off” Sabra Dova stood up and stretched

“Where you off to?” TWWK asked

“I have maintenance duty in the Mecha hanger” she replied picking up her tray

“Oh crap!” Johnny bolted out of his chair “I have to finish cleaning the sanitary chambers”

They all looked at him in surprise.

“What?” he asked, “I was assigned that yesterday”

“We’d better go then” Sabra said and walked off “Bye”

Johnny muttered a ‘see you’ and hurried after Sabra tripping over several chairs on the way.

The rest of the table began their chatter and carried on dinner.

Later that evening stFalcon and Chibi Zero faced each other over the pool table in the bar. A collection by-standers stood idly by drinking beer and watching the contest in silence.

“Ready to lose?” Chibi Zero grinned up at stFalcon

“You should be” stFalcon replied sipping his drink “I’m the ace at pool these days”

“Watch this then” Chibi struck the white ball at the triangle of colours and watched proudly as about five were pocketed easily “Beat that”

“What will you wager I will?”

In the other corner of the bar Dreadnot leant over to hear what Doug is Funny was saying into his beer.
“I mean” sniffed Doug “She just left me, poof, out of my life. It was so hard on me, I almost died, I can’t live without her” he collapsed into a pile of tears

“There, there” Dread patted Doug on the back “But you know, goldfish die all the time. They do go to a better place”

“Yeah like the sewers” came a voice from behind them

Doug’s chin wobbled and he broke down into his beer mug again, Dreadnot shot a look at Beatdigga walking past and tried to cheer Doug up again.

Gerbera345 plonked himself down next to Doug and scanned around, he opened his jacket to display rows of metal chains and computer chips.

“What you selling now?” Dread asked eyeing the pieces suspiciously

“Brand new gear chains and kinetic enhancers” Gerbera hissed quietly, “Only $20 bucks each”

“Are they mecha parts?”

“YES!” Sabra hauled Gerbera off his stood by the scruff of his neck and dragged him onto the floor “Just cleaning huh? My foot. Come on, we’re taking these back to j32885 right now!”

“But…but…” Gerbera stammered as he was pulled across the room “I didn’t get to sell any!!!”

Dread shook his head and absently patted the still sobbing Doug.

“One margarita” Dillpops said and sat in Gerbera’s seat “Make that a double”

“Rough day?” Dreadnot asked warily

Dillpops shot him a look then downed the drink “You should know most of it”

“Right” Dreadnot replied cleaning some glasses up

“You seen my sister?”

“Er…”

The door behind the bar flew open and a dishevelled Ranma’s Lady Half flew out trying to straighten her hair and look cool.

Dillpops stared “I…think I’m…scared for life…”

Dreadnot nodded sympathetically “Aren’t we all” he turned to TWWK “Fifty bucks please”

“Put it on my tab” TWWK replied and scurried off to where Chibi and stFalcon were playing pool

Dreadnot turned to Ranma’s Lady Half “Fifty bucks please”

Ranma’s Lady Half muttered but paid up anyway, then following TWWK.

“So” Dread continued, “What’s been happening?”

“Well, after dinner Tyler assigned me to going over the mechas of the newbies” she grinned

Dreadnot grinned too; going over newbies mechas was a cherished duty, unfortunately you only got to do it once every six months due to the number of members requesting that duty. Apparently King Elessar was particularly partial to that duty. Dread in particular had noticed the long stick KE took with him for those duties.

“Anyway” Dillpops carried on “After that I had to look over Gouf’s invasion plans” she rolled her eyes “Made minor edits, mostly cutting out the parts about naked women dancing on glaciers, I also changed the compass symbol since on his ‘map’ north was facing east”

“Riiiggghht” Dread replied, “Fun, fun, fun” someone waved at him down the counter “Gotta go do some serving”

“Bye” Dillpops downed the last of her drink and surveyed the room

A large crowd surrounded the pool table, and scatters of members littered the dance floor and tables and karaoke section. Loud music blared through out the bar from large speakers on the ceiling and a cooking hatch placed in a wall was serving snacks.

A few people were playing poker, Dill nodded to Beatdigga who seemed to be winning against a thundercloud of Berzerkerprime. Beat showed his cards and Berz got up and knocked Beat off his chair, taking back all the chips that seemed to be hers giving a stern telling off to Beat who was picking extra aces off up the floor that had fallen out of his sleeve.

Dillpops chuckled and looked at her watch. 11:30, it still early, but she was tired. Getting up with a wave to Dread and a tip in her glass she began to cross the room. Snippets of conversations met her ears as she passed by.

“Yes! One more shot and I win~”

“Cheat~”

“Extra aces? What extra~”

“I want to do Shakira next is~”

“So I said to him~”
“But it was my goldfish that was~”

“Fifty bucks on red, ok then~”

“This place is lively isn’t~”

“Sabotage the invasion using~”

Dillpops froze and took back a step. Nothing. She spun, trying to identify the voice she’d heard with a direction and face. But she heard no more snippets. Dillpops narrowed her eyes and backed out the room, staying in the hallway for a moment listening.

Nothing.

Sabotage? Who’d want to sabotage the invasion? Dillpops shook her head, must’ve imagined it.

“Dill!” Tyler jogged up and handed her a folder “Could you enter all this info into the mainframe before you head to bed? Pepito needs it quickly and it’ll help with the invasion”

“Er…sure” Dillpops smiled, “Why not, he is our master”

“Great” Tyler nodded and jogged off

Dillpops looked at the big folder “Great, great, great. What a master he is”

She’d have to wait to go to bed, Dill headed off to the control room, she put thought of sabotage out of her head.

As Dillpops entered the control room a relaxed Shiris leapt to her feet off her position on the main chair to salute Dillpops.

“At ease soldier” Dillpops grinned, it was their standing joke that Shiris saluted her when they met “No need for that this late in the evening”

“Definitely” Shiris yawned widely and moved off to the sofa at the back of the room to have doze, “I am so tired I was nearly asleep at that post”

“I noticed, don’t worry, I have some paper work to do, I’ll watch it for you” Dillpops sat at a monitor and began to go over the file Tyler had given her

The noise hummed and whirred as she worked, no one entered or left, Shiris slept soundly on the sofa. Dillpops settled down to a long night.

In the bar the last few occupants were laving as Dread and Martin swept and polished the tables ready for the next day.

“Good night” Martin called over to Dread

“Yeah” Dread grinned “I must’ve made a hundred bucks in tips tonight”

“Same here, and I own the place!” came the reply

The finished their tasks and met up for a solitary beer at the bar.

“Invasion ready to go?” Martin asked drinking from his mug

“Just about, three days to get ready and we’ll be off” Dread inspected his glass

“Any place for a bar man?” said Martin

“Sure there is buddy” Dread replied and looked away “I think we’ll need all the help we can get”

“Why’s that?” asked Martin concerned for a moment

“Never mind” Dread downed his glass and got up “Just a tingling feeling that’s all”

“Yeah” Martin replied and turned off the lights.

TDA The Movie Out-takes pt.1

One

TV Reporter: And so, in conclusion to this report, it has been announced that the country Canada has declared its aggression toward the PDF and now in other news Scruffy the rock sensation has been a storm in…

Director: CUT!!

*everyone in the room turns to look at him*

Director: Tyler you’re supposed to turn the TV off when that article has finished!

Tyler: I know…

Director: Then why didn’t you?

Tyler: the remotes broken

Two

*there is banging on the door to the conference room and the occupants tremble*

ToonamiSource: But what if it fuels her anger? We’ll have to go into hiding

Dreadnot: I can cast a spell to make her fall down if she does that

ToonamiL: So what are we going to do?

Nightweaver: I think it’s a little too late for doing anything

*nothing happens, the banging’s stopped*

All: …

Nightweaver: I said I THINK IT’S A LITTLE LATE TO DO ANYTHING

*something hits the door and hysterical laughter comes from the hall*

Director: CUT!! What is it?

Crewman: *lol* she’s knocked herself out on the door handle

Three

*in the bar*

Chibi Zero: Ready to lose?

StFalcon: You should be, I’m the ace at pool these days

Chibi Zero: Watch this then~

*the ball flies off the table followed by splinters of Chibi’s que*

stFalcon: AHH MY EYE!

Director: medics on set!

Four

*in the control room, dillpops enters*

*Shiris scrambles off the chair to fall flat on her face*

Shiris…ow

Dillpops: you ok?

Five

*in the bar*

Martin: Why’s that?

Dread: Never mind, just a tingling feeling that’s all

Martin: Yeah

*Martin switches the light switch…all the lights in the bar blow up*

Martin: that wasn’t my fault…

Dread: you’ve said that before

Director: Oh for gods sake! Martin this is the 16th time! CUT!!

Six

*in the bar, dillpops enters and sits down*

dillpops: One margarita. Make that a double

Dread: Rough day?

*dillpops looks at him and downs the glass, before immediately spitting it out*

dillpops: Oh my god! *lmao* that’s real alcohol! Holy crap *giggle* ha ha…that was real alcohol…good props…

BACK TO TDA THE MOVIE

The next morning the TDA were sleepily bumbling through the canteen queues when an out of breath Lady Mercury stumbled into the canteen and up to the speaking podium, grabbing the microphone quickly.

The occupants of the huge canteen squinted at the stage sleepily.

“Help!” She cried loudly in as much breath as she could muster “Help, it’s terrible!”

“What?” someone called out from the back worriedly

“There’s been a murder in the ranks!” Lady Mercury screamed into the mike

At that moment all hell broke loose in the canteen.
“Who was it” Tyler asked quietly sitting at the desk with his back to King Elessar

“Some newbie” King Elessar replied clenching his fist “They didn’t know any better”

“Who?” Tyler asked again patiently

“Neo” King Elessar folded his arms, “Found in the hall with a load of forks sticking out of his head”

Tyler winced “That has got to hurt”

“Tell me about it” King Elessar replied, “And guess what else”

“What?”

“We caught some members near to the scene of the crime”

“Who?” Tyler asked leaning forward

“You might not want to know this…” Kind Elessar said slowly

“Who was it?” Tyler pressed

“Ben and Dillpops”

“I didn’t kill anybody!” Dillpops pulled the bars exasperated “I was nowhere near that wimp!”

“Moderator powers can be for good or evil Dill” Deraghdreg, who was on guard duty, leaned back on his chair

In the cell Ben sat on a bunk looking disheartened while Dillpops strode the bars.

“Tell me, why does it happen to be when I leave the control room I GET ARRESTED! I HAVEN’T SLEPT IN 64 HOURS!” she screeched as the door to the holding bay slid open

“My sis, a murderer who would have thought it” Ranma’s Lady Half grinned widely as she tossed Deraghdreg her PDF issue hand gun “Need bailing hmm?”

“Yes please” Dillpops said mournfully “I’m a victim of circumstance”

“Well” Zogg said walking in the open prison door “I know Ben is but I don’t know about you”

“What do you mean?” Ben asked looking up

“We have records of you five minutes before the attack, counting you out, you’re free to go man”

The cell door opened and Ben skipped out of the prison yelling his freedom. Dillpops stared after him.

“What’s going on?” she asked wide eyed, the anger gone for now

“We have…” Zogg started “Video evidence of you in the corridor we found Neo in around three minutes before the attack, we also have no record of you being seen after you relieved Shiris last night, no witnesses”

“That’s impossible…” Dillpops looked pale “Am I being done for murder?”

“Quite possibly” Zogg said sadly “Unless more evidence comes forward”

Ranma’s Lady half looked sick “I think I have to call our parents” she ran out quickly

“This can’t be happening” Dillpops slumped on the cot in the cell, shaken “I didn’t do anything”

“Well, we’re continuing the enquiry” Zogg said comfortingly, “I’m sure it’s a mistake”

“Yeah right” Deraghdreg whispered to the passing Zogg, then looked guilty as Dillpops shot him a vacant look instead of shouting as normal

Dillpops lay on the bed curled up in a ball “I didn’t do it” she whispered quietly

“WHAT????” everyone on the long table in the canteen nearly fell off their chairs at the news Dillpops had been jailed

“How did that happen?” Chon cried in disbelief

“Apparently theres no evidence to prove otherwise either” Ranma’s Lady Half nodded sadly “Our parents are distraught with the news”

“Anyone would be” Dreadnot replied

“This is so weird” Keromia whispered

“Like an episode of Matlock or something” JP concluded

“How is this anything like that?” Chibi Zero demanded

“I don’t know, it seemed like a good thing to say at the time”

“Break it up” The World We Know said “What I want to know is how Dillpops’ temper got so bad she killed someone with forks”
“Last I saw she was on her way to the control room muttering about how Tyler laid too much work on her” Doug is Funny recounted shovelling peas into his mouth

“She’ll be after him next” Tifa the Hyper Girl said knowingly “Once their bad they never stop”

“Of course she won’t be after him next” Keromia contradicted Tifa “It’s obviously a mistake”

“I hope so” RLH muttered playing with her sausage on the plate

“Maybe we should take her a gift basket” Doug Is Funny offered

“I think she’d tear it up” TWWK replied

“I don’t believe she would have killed a newbie right before the invasion” Martin The Wise shook his head “It’s not like her”

“Yeah sure, like she hurled a plate at the guy who said Ayumi Hamasaki sucked” Chibi said under his breath

They sat stumped for a moment before Dreadnot got up and walked off “I’m going to see what this is all about now. It has to be a mistake”

“Good luck” the table crew called after him over the canteen before carrying on with dinner.

“I did not kill anybody” dillpops said kicking back on the bunk of the jail cell, looking only slightly ruffled from a nap

“I didn’t say that” Dread replied crossing his arms over his chest and sitting on a chair Deraghdreg had brought over “I just said, I don’t believe you would do that. There is a difference you know”

“Right, sure there is” came the answer

“So…did you kill him?”

“NO!”

Dread nearly fell over with the force behind the words. He promptly left as a onslaught of crashes and bangs and yells came from the cell as Dillpops went into a tantrum and decided to find out what was breakable.

Dreadnot carried on round the corridors of the TDA headquarters, trying to leave the war cries behind him. He nodded to Chon, Counterparadox and cerberus3000 as they carried a stretcher with Supersailormercury_19 embedded on it. Dread looked after them a moment and continued on.

Rounding a corner, Dread came upon BladeZero and Chon deep in conversation. He drew up to them and leant on the wall next to them.

“What’s up?” he asked casually

“You haven’t heard?” Chon asked quickly

“Heard what?”

“It’s really weird” BladeZero commented looking round the corridor corners before he continued, “Someone’s been tampering with the mecha’s in-flight braking system of mechas 00002 and 00345. They were maintenance this morning but during the test runs this afternoon they both completely went haywire”

Dreadnot stared “You’re kidding me?”

“Afraid not buddy” Chon also looked down the corridors quickly “Almost killed the test pilots” he added quietly “Theres a rumour going round theres a saboteur in the war rooms”

“A saboteur?” Dread asked quietly, matching Chon’s level of secrecy

“Yup, everyone thinks Dillpops is in league with them as well” Chon replied, “SuperSailorMercury_19 was one of the pilots. Lucky she got out alive, the mecha just dropped like a stone”

“You think Dillpops did it?” Dread looked at Chon pointedly

“There’s no proof but…” BladeZero said walking away slowly “It’s the feel of it, you know?”

Dread turned to Chon “And you?” he said staring him in the face

“No” Chon replied, he bowed in a weird sort of mini way, a half submission “Dill is my friend and anyway” he went off down the corridor “Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, isn’t that how it goes?”

“Yeah” Dread replied and walked away

“Hey Dread?” Chon called, Dread turned “If you need help with…well you know” he motioned a glaive with his hands out in front of him “And proving it, I’ll help anyway I can. I’m sure some of the others would too”

“Why are you miming?” Dreadnot asked about to head round the corner

“Spies man” Chon shook his head “You don’t know who’s your friend when theirs a…” he mouthed the word saboteur and walked round the other corner

Dreadnot shook his head and went off to the canteen.

Keromia shovelled food into JP’s open mouth.

“Why. Can’t. You. Feed. Your. Self?” she demanded as he chewed

“I told you” JP help up his plaster coated hands “I ran into a wall while I was dancing and broke them, I need my loving woman to care for me”

“Yeah, loving” Keromia snorted, “You make me your slave then we’ll see who’s loving”

“So you ran into a wall?” stFalcon5 came over grinning “Check out Mr. Light On His Feet over here”

“Leave me alone” JP sighed, “It was painful”

“Sure” stFalcon5 backed off “Anything to keep your woman happy” he ran off as Keromia scowled dangerously at him

“Hey!” Admiral Greer called and ran over “How’s the cast JP?”

“You did his casts for him?” Keromia asked, “That was nice of you”

“Sure, anything for a good laugh” Admiral Greer smiled and jogged off to the bar

Keromia stared after him “A…good…laugh?” she looked at JP suspiciously

JP shuffled in his seat uncomfortably “Er, honey. Listen. I can explain. Honestly”

The sounds of screams and ripping plaster sounded over the canteen a few moments afterwards and were followed by JP running screaming from the canteen as Kero ran screaming after him.

While all this was going on, Tyler and the senior organisers of the invasion had bypassed all plans for Dillpops plan and were rushing around getting the invasion ready. In the hangers below the base Tyler and Zogg stood watching the movements below them from a balcony as the PDF forces rushed to get their suits up to scratch.

“Let's get a move on, people!” Tyler screamed at the recruits from the balcony above the steel floors “Canada isn't going just to sit around and let itself be invaded!” the tension was showing in his movements, his fingers twitched nervously on the handrail

TS looked up from the ground to where his superiors stood “Sir! Two artillery units have been...disassembled. We seem to be missing all the essential parts from at least 200 of the units”

Tyler stared down at him, he gulped “What? Are you sure?”

Goufcustom joined TS on the platform below “Yeah, it's just a mess of parts! There’s nothing there, the bits that make it run are missing! Completely!”

Tyler punched the iron hand rail “Darn it! Those Canadian Moose things are dangerous enough with the units, how did they go missing? Things are getting weird, times are dangerous. TS, I want you to find out who is responsible for setting the invasion back and set up a security system to monitor all the parts of the hangers and the base. If someone is trying to ruin us then we need to find them out and punish them”

Just the, at that moment cerebreus3000 ran out onto the balcony where Tyler was pacing “Sergeant Zogg! Tank Squad 4 is ready to go! All 7 tanks and 3 Patlabors are fully loaded with ammunition and fuel. All we need is a transport plane”

Zogg looked at him and then at Tyler “The Spruce will do. Air Marshall Lady Mercury!” he yelled down to the mass below, a figure separated and stopped to look up to where he stood “Is the Spruce ready?

“Yeah” Lady Mercury waved “The Moose is completely ready to go! We’ve just been doing the maintenance stuff to it!”

“Great”

Lady Mercury stared at the Moose and brought her com up to her lips slowly “Sir” she said quietly “We have a problem. You should come down here to the plane hanger A.S.A.P.”

A few minutes passed and Zogg entered. He stopped short and stared.

“What the...” he stuttered staring at plane “The could have done this? This is awful”

Dreadnot appeared behind Zogg with papers “hey Zogg I need you sig- Whoa...I never knew you could draw the human body in such detail and” he stared at the ship too “with only graffiti”

Goufcustom stood next to Lady Mercury and fell over suddenly at the sight of it. Lady M looked down at him then edged away. Silence fell on the hanger, then followed by a loud bable of noise as people began to laugh and chatter about the paint job.

Zogg went red, then purple “SILENCE! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS OUTRAGE? CLEAN UP THIS PAINT IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU DON’T COME FORWARD SOMETHING WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO BE DONE!”

Lady Mercury stepped up to Zogg and said quickly “Luckily, besides the paint, the planes are in full working condition” she watched as his colour slowly returned to normal “But the spray paint did hamper their stealth ability, take a look for yourself”

Zogg went up to the plane and circled them carefully before stopping underneath them. A giant smiley face was on the bottom of each of the wings on every stealth bomber, a perfect target for anti-aircraft bullets.

Lady Mercury stepped in to save the day again she linked Zogg’s arm and walked him to the door smiling soothingly “This'll take a while to clean up. Not to mention part of my workforce is going to have to stay on patrol duty to prevent this again” Zogg looked at her about to say something “No” Lady Mercury put up her hand “Let me sort this out” she sent him out the door and slammed it.

Zogg stared at the door in surprise, he frowned “Do it Lady Mercury, we can’t afford another thing like this. Damn these setbacks!” he left to find Tyler

Through the mecha hanger Nightweaver raced, intent on finding the stairs up to Tyler’s balcony, seeing them, he looked up to catch Tyler’s attention but halfway to the stairs he managed to trip on a rocket launcher the staff had left on the floor. Exhausted already, Nightweaver lay on the floor until Tyler came down to him.

Nightweaver drew a big breath and said “Sir, you won't believe this! Our Intel units found this just 5 minutes ago!” after that he closed his eyes and seemed to fall asleep

Tyler looked at the information and scowled “Darn, we'll need to build subs to counter this. And time is running out already”

A clattering and a few screams sounded behind him and Tyler turned to see Pepito approaching the two of them in his mechanical spider-walker device. It was a grim sight but Tyler was used to seeing his master in such a device and it never bothered him.

Pepito’s screen flashed red then black “Flesh bags!” came a grating voice from inside the speakers “What is this commotion? Get back to work!” he seemed angry and the flashing colours conveyed that more.

Tyler stared then dragged Nightweaver away.

Johnny Psycho sat at the canteen table humming to himself as he ate “The cafeteria lady gave me cherry Jello instead of strawberry! Blasphemy!” he muttered to himself eating

Disgruntled, JP started to head back to nearsighted lunch lady who had served him the treacherous Jello, he stopped, hearing a creaking noise. He looked around. Nothing. JP narrowed his eyes and carried on.

Suddenly a scream was let out as one of the concrete slabs that made up the ceiling fell heavily.

”JP, watch out!” TWWK started to run as fast as he could toward JP

Johnny Psycho looked up and seemed to freeze, before remembering his combat training and started to dodge.

Too Late. A sickening crack sounded through the room.

JP stared up at his arms. Halfway through the roll the block had fallen and his arms lay trapped under the concrete block. In clear distress he looked around for help.

Counterparadox ran up, the first to unfreeze from the shock “It’s crushed you up to your biceps on your arms JP, don’t worry, we’ll get you out”

JP stared up at the gathering helpers who started to lift the block “I’m hungry” he said dazed

Chon stared round at the small group who had come to plot Dillpops’ freedom fight. Only a few had bothered to agree with him, and even these few were not bothered about Dill that much.

Elessar looked at his comrades sceptically “How can you be so sure?” he folded his arms “She's a powerful influence. She could have several of the n00bs working for her...” he trailed off from looks from the rest

“I just don't know, guys” Dreadnot shrugged “If you don’t help then me and Chon can’t do it”

Dillpops leant against the wall of her cell casually “How nice. I may have a nice little fan base of my own” she walked up the bars “But I'm not an enemy of the PDF! RLH, back me up here!” she stared helplessly at her sister

Ranma’s Lady Half seemed to emerge from a daze “Huh? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking what of your stuff to throw out and what to keep for myself”

Dillpops’ stared then shied way from her sibling “Thanks for the support...” she shrugged “I had about ten people in advertising and offering to be my lawyers in earlier”

Dreadnot’s jaw dropped “Damn, our security must be pretty bad to let solicitors inside”

Doug is Funny poked Dread “Hey, they sponsor the massive weaponry”

*Elessar looks at his keychain, and the Swiss-Army-Knife logo is carved on the side of the key to his personal mecha*

stFalcon5: What can I say, mechas don't come cheap. Spare reactors, computer systems....I needed some financial support.

GoufCustom: It's not that bad. I'm being payed by Tool to make it's songs the official national anthem of Canada when we take it over.

RLH: ^_^;;

Dillpops: Ok, you guys have two choices.
A): Bust me out of this jail cell and we can search for the real culprit(s)

or

B): I swear that I will bust out this cell and knock all of your heads off with my glaive, and then search for the dumbass myself.

stFalcon5: Uhh.......who want's to help me with this lock?

Dreadnot: Um....I will. o_o

GoufCustom: Sure honey. o_o

Dillpops was unlocked from her jail cell, and the TDA crew soon found she had cable television, a separate bathroom, a couch, and every Sailor Moon manga in existence inside.

Dillpops: What?! I need this to survive...

Chon: Yeah, but cable?

Dillpops: Pirated.

Chon: Gotchya.

So Chon, stFalcon5, GoufCustom, Dreadnot, RLH, Elessar, and Dillpops all went off to find the real saboteur.

***ITERMISSION***

The first person they questioned was Chibi Zero.

Chibi Zero: Honestly guys, it wasn't me. stFalcon5 is just trying to get rid of me, again.

stFalcon5: Lies!

All: -_-;;

stFalcon5:

Dreadnot: Hey, where did Gouf go to?

RLH: I don't know, I don't see him CZ's room.

Dillpops: Hey Gouf! Come out!

*silence*

Elessar: This is creeping me out.

***IN THE MEDICAL BAY***

JP: You've got to believe me! This time my hands are really broken!

KeroMia: Do I look that dumb? Come here, you moron! I'm gonna kick your face in!

JP: I'm serious!

“When I find out whoever framed me I m going to” dillpops smashed her hand into her other palm “Well…let’s just say he won’t be hearing the patter of tiny feet again”

The men in the group shuddered, RLK smirked evilly and giggled.

“So who is on the suspect list?” Elessar asked for the 100th time

“No idea” they replied for the 100th time

“Are we getting paid?”

“No”

“Are we getting pyjamas?”

They group looked at Elessar with raised eyebrows. He drew up abruptly.

“What?” he asked defensively “We could be pulling all nighters here!”

They continued walking for a while. Gouf wondering when the new Tool album would be out, st wondering how to kidnap Miyamoto, RLH wondering where she and TWWK could sneak off to, Chon wondering how long it would be before dill pounded him into the ground for not finishing his fics.

Suddenly the announcement speakers crackled on, the strange xylophone noise in the shape of the PDF anthem blared and Tyler’s voice screeched out into the corridor along with the squeak of feedback.

“Elessar, Gouf and all you other people who helped dillpops out are all DEAD unless you get your butts to command centre NOW!” he yelled “YOU’RE TRYING TO HOLD UP THIS INVASION AREN’T YOU? OUR PLANES ARE COLOURED AND THE MECHAS NEED TOPPING UP, WE SHIP OUT IN TWO HOURS. ARE YOU WITH US OR NOT?”

They shuddered in their boots, Tyler sounded maaaaaaaaaaaad.

“Unless you get your asses up to this place right this instant you will be arrested along with dillpops!!”

They all gasped and looked at each other, a loud banging and shuffles of footsteps went off as half the group ran off to the control centre, leaving dillpops, Dreadnot and Chon behind staring at the dust clouds.

A yell of apology echoed back towards the three.

“Well” dillpops said finally “I guess you better go”

They looked at her, she grinned and shrugged, patting her pocket she replied “I wouldn’t want you guys to get into trouble with me, I’m heading out, going to find me a mutiny man”

“Dill, you’re not getting into THAT much trouble” Chon said

“Yeah,” agreed Dread “Tyler isn’t THAT evil”

They stood there for a moment.

“Maybe…” Dread began

“We should get going…” Chon finished

“Go” dillpops grinned and pushed them “I’ll be find, just remember: don’t trust anyone, especially not new recruits from the past few months”

“Got’cha” they replied, and trotted off toward the command centre

dillpops was left in the hallway alone. She looked around, finding a camera almost focused right in on her; she picked up her boot and hurled it. Smashing out the camera, she headed on down the corridor.

PostFri Oct 24, 2003 10:17 am
Zogg

Code Monkey of Sweetness

Post subject:
Wow, I'm really impressed. It looks like a lot of work went into that. Way to go!
(It's also really weird to read someone else's story that in some way involved you.)
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 11:42 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Great story, but dill...

you got way too much free time on your hands, so give me some.
PostSat Oct 25, 2003 9:21 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Martins Bar: Punch Bag Session
by the occupants of Martins Bar, see page link at bottom of post for where this clip is cut from:

TWWK: Nice to see you, my former Jedi apprentice - you shall make a strong ally in the fight against evil...oh, hey dill, let's play DDR! I suck at it...but it's a ton of fun!

dill: okay!

TWWK: but one thing's first...<punches dill in the face>

Martin's Bar People: oooooohhhh

Mr. T: <walks up to TWWK> that's it foo, you're outta here

TWWK: but, but, she hit me first! <dill sneaks up behind TWWK and slices him in the face with her glaive> owww!!

Mr. T: alright, you're both outta here <picks up and drags a kicking and screaming dill out, along with TWWK> come back when you can play less violently <throws the two out of the bar>

dill: thanks for getting me thrown out!

TWWK: hey, you punched me first!

dill: ...can we go back in yet?

TWWK: I don't think there's a designated time to stay out here...uhh...okay, let's go in and play DDR...

*Looks at the DDR machine*

Greer: Hey, this doesn't have the Butterfly China Power Mix! Stupid machine! *kicks it, causing it to explode and throw greer out of the bar into the ocean*

TWWK: You moron. The REAL DDR box is over there *points to another machine*

Greer: Ahhhhhhhh.... Er, maybe you should start Dill's lesson.

*the lesson has been censored due to graphic content*

TWWK: You say you never played before? Then why did you beat everything on maniac and score a perfect on each one?

Dill: ....

*As they're walking, Dill punches TWWK. CP gets punched by Dill.*

TWWK: o_O;

Dill: What just happened . . .

CP: I'm clear across the damn bar from her. But that felt like a Dill punch . . .

TWWK: And I felt nothing . . .

Dread: Whoa, that was freaky . . . do it again! Again!

Dill: *Shrugs. Punches TWWK. CP gets punched by Dill.*

TWWK: How in the name of DDR is this happening?
DM: Warp hole maybe?

Dill: *Takes a step forward. Punches TWWK. CP gets punched by Dill.*

CP: STOP that!

Dill: Unless the warp hole is following me, no.

Dread: AGAIN AGAIN! Hahahaha! Do it again! This is hilarious!

Dill: *Shrugs again. Punches TWWK 4 times. CP gets punched by Dill 4 times.* I wonder what'll happen with the Glaive . . . *Slashes at TWWK. DM gets head cut by glaive, and mysteriously is sent out the window. The window is repaired by nanobots.*

TWWK: Hehe, cool, [Singsong voice]you can't hurt me, you can't hurt me![/Singsong voice] *Punches Dill. Dread dodges a punch from TWWK.*

Dread: Bloody hell? Now I've gotta test this. *Punches at TWWK, TWWK gets punched by Dread.*

Stealh Ninja Johnny Psycho: Interesting. It seems to only happen when TWWK and Dill attack each other. And the type of attack determines who gets hit . . . strange . . .

Dill: Oro? *Punches at TWWK, nailing CP in the jaw.*

dill: so if I hit CP it'll hit TWWK?

*goes over and punches CP*

CP: OW!

dill: 0_o I got you again?

CP: well YEAH!

TWWK: hehe, this is good stuff...but now lets get the DDR on!!

CP: uh...wait a minute, this might not be good...

TWWK: wha? too late! <starts groovin'...forcing CP to stomp his feet up and down in a nice little rhythm>

CP: uhh...<still moving his feet>...can you stop now?

dill: no, he's not done yet; but I can do this! <punches TWWK; CP gets punched by dill>

CP: I think this beating is starting to take it's toll on me...

TWWK: I'm perfectly fine! <continues to dance...and so does CP

dill: hey you got the moves

TWWK: thanks

dill: *dances*

TWWK: you're not bad youself

dill: great

CP: HELLO! We need to sort this problem out!

dil: it's kind of fun though

Dread: sure is, it's great, hit him again dill!

*punch*

All: HAH!

CP: IT'S NOT FUNNY!

TWWK: haha, this is sooo great! what if I do this?! <slams head against a table>

Everyone: ooooooo...

TWWK: uhh...I guess it only works when dill punches me...mommy? <faints>

CP: Bloody hell man . . .

Dill: No Swearing! *Punches TWWK.*

Dread: *giggle*

Doug: *guffaw*

CP: I need to find some way to stop this . . . aHA! *Puts his hand on the sheath of his Ice Sword, and the area immediately around him becomes incredibly frigid, with mist radiating outward.*

Dread: Hey! No misting the bar!

Mr. T.: I pity da foo' that mists the bar! *Starts to walk over, Dill stops him.*

Dill: I got it, T-man. *Punches TWWK. CP get's punched by Dill, but Dill's hand is encaded in a block of ice from entering the vicinity of the frigidness.* AHH! COLD COLD!

CP: Hahaha, that was WORTH that last punch. Thought you could get away with maiming me through TWWK eh? Ha-HA! Who's smarter NOW?

TWWK: *Smirks.* You know Dill, you're hand probably isn't frozen to that block of ice yet. Were you to, I don't know, break the ice on something hard, like, oh, say a human skull, I bet your hand would be fine. *Winks.*

Dill: Oro? Hmmm . . . *Winks back. Punches at TWWK with all her strength, breaking the block of ice on CP's head. CP gets knocked to the floor.*

CP: *moan . . . *

Bar: *Laughs hysterically.*

::the door to the bar slowly opens as a figure collapses to the ground inside::

dread: uh...

::the body lies motionless::

cp: should we at least see who it is?

::a few bar regulars walk over and see the man slightly breathing::

twwk: well, he's alive...

::cp reaches over to touch the body, but it moves suddenly causing everyone to jump back::

"if...if you ever decide to move the bar again, make sure to let EVERY person know..."

::JJc turns over, breathing heavily::

dread: uh, the bar didn't move you know...

twwk: yea, we just started a new thread is all...

"y-you're joking..."

cp: nope, it's the truth...

::JJc slowly rises to his feet::

"well then, uh, i guess i'll have a sunkist then dread..."

::tdm hits a random person, causing JJc to refamiliarize himself with the ground::

dread: good to have ya back...

::with a hand over his eye:: "yea..."

Dread: Lemme try this "DDR" ::jumps onto the pad:: and GO!

<Music starts as Dread tries his best to dance>

TWWK: -_- omg.. thats so...

Dill: soo....

CP: Bad... damn dread.. you can't dance can you..

Dread: *Thinking he's doing good* HAHA! I'll have the high score with these steps! ::keeps dancing::

TWWK: .... This is so embarresing.

Dread: And finish! W00t! I wonder how I did?

Score: -1982

Dread:....

TWWK: Wow.. I didn't know anyone could score so low! I thought the lowest score was 0.

Dill: I think the blind one armed monkey got a better score.

CP: He did.. his score was 50.

Dread: damn thing must be broke.. yeah thats it.. *flashes high scores, then low scores* -_-;

FDD: Let's see what song you we're doing.....o.0!!!!!

Dread: What?

FDD: 'Have you never been mellow'?!?!?!?!?!

Dread: ...And?

FDD: You scored that bad on a beginner's song. My god do you suck!

Dread: Thanks for the compliment -_-''''

FDD: Don't feel too bad, I can only get 15,000 on that song.

Dread: Only?! Man I suck -_-

Deelite: what are nanobots?

TWWK: well, you see...nanobots are a lot like Sunkist...

CP: nanobots are like Sunkist? what does that even mean?

TWWK: uhh...uhh...must cover up for idiotic simile...dill, quick, hit me in the head!

dill: sure! <punches TWWK in the head, CP gets knocked on the floor, everybody laughs>

TWWK: good work dill!

dill: I'll punch you in the head anytime!

TWWK: uhh...thanks?

dill: so if I hit TWWK and it hits CP what happens when someone he hits me?

TWWK: let's try that out

dill: no!

*a chase begins as TWWK tries to punch dill*

counterparadox wrote:
Dill: *Shrugs again. Punches TWWK 4 times. CP gets punched by Dill 4 times.* I wonder what'll happen with the Glaive . . . *Slashes at TWWK. DM gets head cut by glaive, and mysteriously is sent out the window. The window is repaired by nanobots.*

TWWK: Hehe, cool, [Singsong voice]you can't hurt me, you can't hurt me![/Singsong voice] *Punches Dill. Dread dodges a punch from TWWK.*

Dread: Bloody hell? Now I've gotta test this. *Punches at TWWK, TWWK gets punched by Dread.*

THAT's what happens.

dill: oh yeah, forgot I guess...

TWWK: so can I punch you now?

dill: sure! <TWWK punches dill, Dread gets punched>

Dread: oww! <drops beer he was serving> ughh...<starts to fill another beer mug>

TWWK: hehe, that was pretty cool...<punches dill again, Dread drops another beer mug>

Dread: stop that!!

TWWK: ::punches Dill and hits Dread::

TWWK: heheheh

Dread: ACK STOP IT!! *throws a beer bottle at TWWK*

CRACK

TWWK: Paaaaaaaaaain..... *falls to the floor*

TWWK: <comes charging back into the bar> that's it, Mr. T, I ain't taking your jibba-jabba no more!! <punches Mr. T, Dread gets punched>

Dread: what?! I get punched if either Mr. T. or dill gets punched? no fair!

Mr. T: that's it foo, you asked for it! <punches TWWK, CP gets punched>

CP: oww!

TWWK: hehe, this is funny...but we should probably correct this somehow...I know! <calls up friend, Juanmosillo, at MIT>

Juanmosillo: hello

TWWK: hey, I need your help!

Juanmosillo: I go to MIT...I'm better than everybody you know combined...goodbye <hangs up>

TWWK: eh...looks like we're on our own...

CP: *Downs his 24 and 1/2 b33r in the last 4 hours* You have to admit, this is the livliest this place has been in a while. But why the hell can't I get drunk? I can't even get a buzz! I don't even need to take a piss!

Slim: *Hic* Nother orange juice . . . *Hic!* I love HIC love HIC you bar stool . . . *Falls over. Snores*

Mr. T: I pity da foo' that can't hold his non-alcoholic orange juice!

TWWK: Freaky, yet cool. When I punch Dill, CP gets hit, AND he can't get drunk! HA! Sucks to be you!

CP: Oh yeah? Look over here. *Holds his right hand out and snaps his fingers. TWWK looks over without thinking, and CP smacks TWWK accros the face with his tail. JJc gets smacked with CP's tail.*

JJc: *Heard from the basement* Damnit man! Not while I'm trying to find my music stuff! And I know that was you, CP! No one else has anything that fuzzy!

TWWK: Hehe, this is fun!

CP: Bloody hell man . . .

FDD: I got it!

Dread: Got what?

FDD: Let's see what happens when everyone gets hit at the same time...

Dread: I don't think thats a good idea.

FDD: Aww come on...

*somehow everyone is hit at the same time, causing everyone to be hit again, a neverending loop ensues until everyone is unconscious*

FDD: So.....that's....what.......happens*collapses*.

TWWK: <comes out of unconsciousness> hmm...I must be the first to wake up...<looks around at all the bodies lying on the floor> this is not good...<starts moving some bodies out of the way> now, that's much better!

DM:*walks into bar, sees everyone unconscious, sees TWWK dancing*0_o What happened?

TKKW: Everyone got hit at the same time which caused a chain reaction that knocked everyone out.*continues dancing*

DM: Ok.*quickly looks around to make sure everyone's KO'ed, jumps over counter, gets a rootbeer, jumps back over, drinks rootbeer and waits for people to start waking up*

TWWK: hey, wait a minute...<stops dancing> as long as everyone's out...<jumps behind the bar and starts searching through a stack of papers> here it is!

DM: what's that?

TWWK: <with a devious look on his face> it's my tab! time to rip this sucka up...

Voice: you better stop with the paper tearin, foo

TWWK: oh crap...it's Mr. T

Mr. T: what, did you think I'd be knocked out? Mr. T is unaffected by this dimensional jibba-jabba <throws TWWK out>

DM: well, I guess that's what he gets...

Mr. T: don't think I didn't see you steal that root beer, foo <throws DM out also>

*TWWK returns to bar*

dillpops: *bites TWWK's hand*

CP: <sits up, wide awake> ahhh!! my hand! <glares at dill>

TWWK: *tsk tsk* you just don't learn, Dill. *CP is heard screaming in agony from the bite mark on his hand*

::sounds of metallica's "battery" can be heard on an acoustic guitar in the basement::

dread: sounds like he found what he was looking for...

cp: took him long enough...

"yea, well someone should really clean up down there..."

::walks into the bar area, guitar in hand::

"...i had to wade through broken barstools, whale remains, and some things dread probably didn't want me to find..."

cp: actually, while you're up here, i wanna see if you're interested in helping me test a theory...

"a theory?"

cp: yea, this whole "warphole/everyone hitting someone else" thing...

::JJc shakes his head violently::

"oh, no...it's bad enough having that 'random person' sign permanantly tattooed on my back...i'd rather just not get involved..."

twwk: oh come on man, let's see what happens...

fdd: yea, you never know...

cp: tell ya what, you can even throw a fist at me to make up for earlier...after all, no one's DIRECTLY hit me yet...

::glares over at dill and twwk::

"well, i don't know..."

::random chatter encouraging JJc to do it ensues::

"alright, alright...just once though..."

::JJc slowly winds up his right fist while cp stands still::

"you are sure about this, right?"

cp: of course man...odds are good it won't hit me anyway...

"okay then...here it COMES!"

::JJc lets go and hooks cp in the stomach...cp doesn't feel a thing::

cp: well now, who got hit?

::everyone looks around to see no damage dealt...they turn back to find JJc on his knees amidst the remains of a broken guitar::

twwk: i don't believe it...

"m-my guitar..."

dread: oh crap...

::cp takes a step back nervously as JJc's arms begin to twitch::

cp: listen man, it was an accident...i didn't know that was gonna-

::JJc looks up with a nasty glare at cp...he quickly lines up another punch, this time at cp's face::

"why don't we test your theory one more time cp..."

twwk: you fool!

dread: don't-

::JJc lets loose with a much more powerful shot than the first...cp looks nervously as JJc's body slumps to the ground::

tdm: he hit himself?

twwk: of course, how do you think the first punch destroyed the guitar hanging from his neck?

dread: i'll go get an icepack...

dill: awww poor JJc, you never get a break do you?

JJc: *random mutterting*

dill: *pats JJc's head* if it makes you feel better I'll hit TWWK to hit cp

CP: wait a minute...it wasn't my fault JJ hit himself!

TWWK: well, it sort of was...I mean, it was your idea...

CP: uh, yeah, but...

TWWK: alright dill, let er' rip...as hard as you can!

dill: I don't know, I can hit pretty hard...

TWWK: just do it!

dill: okay, here goes!! <swings a powerful right at TWWK, who slams into the ground>

CP: hmm...I didn't feel that at all...

TWWK: <lying on the ground> ughhh...my face...my beautiful, beautiful face!

dill: hmm...what happened here?

Saiyoukai: I think whatever was happening stopped

the end
PostSun Oct 26, 2003 5:31 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I remember those. Now if I just had a backup copy of Fight thread #4...
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 12:01 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
That news on the main TIL page will probably end up in this thread sooner or later...
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 11:23 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Epic Battle will probably go here when it's finished. If it ever finishes.
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 12:51 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think CP's retired from writing MB fights. That means I won.
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 3:06 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, it will be continued, and finished, in about a week. I have been way too busy to create, but as of Nov 1, I'll have more free time. And we will finish. And it will end. It must end.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 7:06 pm
ProfessorOhki

Post subject: Best TDA Moment
I think my best TDA moment was getting an AMV posted ^.^
I really appreciate it, causing looking back, I lacked 5killz.

P.S. Thank you to those who made the Kyrptonite video. The first AMV i ever watched, and it opened up a whole world of ideas to me ^.^
PostMon Nov 24, 2003 10:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey--it's ProfessorOhki! Where the hell have you been?
PostTue Nov 25, 2003 9:33 am
ProfessorOhki

Post subject: Heh
Would you believe I fell asleep? Where? Same place, just less active online. My only real correspondance besides aim has been amv.org's mailing list >.<

I was feeling nostalgic and figured I'd check in on the old bunch of people. Then I find out they upgraded the BBS and I get to start again as a n00bie. Oh, well, I'm back now, i guess.
PostTue Nov 25, 2003 8:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
So you're a newbie, so what? All the vets remember you, and that's what counts. Welcome back.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Nov 25, 2003 9:03 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: