нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Hey Newbies, just curious about something
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Hey Newbies, just curious about something
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
actually the way you introduced yourself wasnt so bad, actually a fairly decent. You did a quick introduction and then got right on topic witht he rest of the post. That's a good way to do it, I was talking about the newbies who decide they need a dedicated thread to their arival in some random topic with barely decypherable text. That wasn't you.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 12:02 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hi my names fodder i obsess about WWII Online and other games. Im married and a father of two and have the luxury of looking at teenage girls all day where I work. I like to play with hardware for PC. And Im an aviation not.

I put this in the "Reoni Kenshin" thread because I thought it was a fitting place for me to introduce myself. Well it looked active and I was an attention whore and wanted to make sure you all noticed me.

- You mean that kind of post Smile Yeah I was smart enough to avoid that. I have seen to many just like this in my own forums.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 12:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Im married and a father of two and have the luxury of looking at teenage girls all day where I work.

That's the only sentence ouf of that whole thing that seems really . . . not right.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 3:41 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I work for a private high school
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh, it's the pedophilic tone of the sentence that bothers me. I guessed that you were a teacher.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:46 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
NO NO NO... OMG No. Man they arrest people for that. And its just sick. Besides you ever heard a 16 year old female talk and bitch and whine about every single little thing? Makes me glad to be happily married male and past that point in my life. The seniors and postgrades are okay to look at. The younger ones are just way way to young.

Matter of fact re-reading it I can see where it sounds that. Again looking at the older ones is a nice bonus. But having to deal with
"My internets broken"
opens laptop turns laptop on
"How longs your screen been black?"
"Yeah my interenets broken"

Well its a wonder I talk to you teenagers at all really. Smile
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:57 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
I work at a high school, and I hate people.
Teenagers in particular.

...but the teachers can be much worse.

"It won't let me print."
"Hmm...what makes you think that? Are you getting an error message of some sort on your computer?"
"Um...I dunno. Can you fix it?"

-----------------------

"It's too big on my screen."
"...excuse me?"
"It's too big on my screen!"
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 8:01 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
That little bit about the laptop is true. It was the reason I quit the school the first time. Every time a student comes up it becomes an interrogation

The physical damage is really starting to get to me lately. No respect for the laptops. Cracked LCD"s are quite common.

Sorry for moaning guys. How can I make this happy? Well its good to be with a group that likes to talk about anime like myself.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 8:11 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Actually, contrary to popular belief, we hate anime.
All references to it are sarcastic.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 8:17 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ya he's right
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 9:35 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Down with Animation! BOO! HISS!

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 1:15 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
I work for a private high school

w00t!
GTF! Laughing
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 4:50 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
GTF?
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 6:20 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
great teacher fodder

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 11:38 am
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Giblets Trouble Freddie
Gonzo Trumps Fozzie
Go to Friday
Get Twenty Forks

Guy Tries Fornicating
Guy Tells Friends
Guy Triumphs Freaky
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 12:52 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: