нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - YuYu Hakusho reruns
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
YuYu Hakusho reruns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Toonami start showing new episodes of YuYu Hakusho?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 13 ]
No, keep the reruns going
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
And Toonami DID show DBZ like that. They showed it CONSTANTLY for YEARS. What more could you POSSIBLE want of DBZ?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 3:22 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
A Supper Sayain Transformation. The one where Goku's hair turnes into noodles! and More Re-Runs! Twisted Evil
PostSun Feb 01, 2004 5:11 pm
Kenshin2003

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
And Toonami DID show DBZ like that. They showed it CONSTANTLY for YEARS. What more could you POSSIBLE want of DBZ?

I still have to catch up with a couple of episodes I misssed. Plus you never get tired of DBZ. It's always fun.(Even though everyone craves for new episodes).
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 9:16 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kenshin2003 wrote:
[(Even though everyone craves for new episodes).

I don't.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 2:46 am
Sketch

Post subject:
DBZ is done... Though i would enjoy a remake! The Budokai II opening was SWEET! I'd love for Toei to work with Toriyama on a special or a new series retelling DBZ. However... I'd want it done the way Toriyama wanted it before he was pressured by the fans. Toriyama wanted Goku to leave the spot light and he tried twice but to no avail. Gohan was suppose to be the rising hero in DBZ... like Goku was in Dragonball. I'd like to see how that would turn out.

New Yu Yu Hakusho will be coming soon enough. Patience is a virtue. At least they ARE showing the rest. I'd hate for the show to end on CN unfinished.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 3:21 am
Kenshin2003

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Kenshin2003 wrote:

I don't.

Well, then you're an exception.

They could at least put a saga in between Cell Games and Babidi. What happened during those 7 years? I'd like to know. Cool
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 7:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kenshin2003 wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Kenshin2003 wrote:

I don't.

Yes, I know I'm exceptional. Wink
But I'm not the only person who doesn't want more DBZ.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 7:18 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
In a sick, perverted, twisted, (insert list of synonyms here), way, I want more DBZ. As Williams street proves their ability to pick good series, they are allowed more freedoms when it's time to pick another series, or perhaps they can get by with a slightly less edited version of a show. Those are good things.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 11:42 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Toriyama seems like he doesn't want to do DBZ anymore. The man and the franchise have accomplished just about as much as you could possibly hope. The whole DBZ thing has been over in japan for years and Toriyama's big focus has been on Naruto.

Endings are what make anime, and 90% of why I watch it over american animation. There has been many a time I've seen a 3 or 6 part OVA and thought that maybe it could have been longer, but then I think again, and decide that if it was meant to be longer it would have been. There's no point, reason, or need for more Dragonball. With freakin' 500+ episodes, 20+ movies, years and years of manga, games--what more could you possibly want!

All things end eventually.
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 2:00 am
Kenshin2003

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
With freakin' 500+ episodes, 20+ movies, years and years of manga, games--what more could you possibly want!

A fill-in between Cell Games and Babidi Sagas. Twisted Evil
PostFri Feb 20, 2004 6:15 pm
Sketch

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Toriyama seems like he doesn't want to do DBZ anymore. The man and the franchise have accomplished just about as much as you could possibly hope. The whole DBZ thing has been over in japan for years and Toriyama's big focus has been on Naruto.

Endings are what make anime, and 90% of why I watch it over american animation. There has been many a time I've seen a 3 or 6 part OVA and thought that maybe it could have been longer, but then I think again, and decide that if it was meant to be longer it would have been. There's no point, reason, or need for more Dragonball. With freakin' 500+ episodes, 20+ movies, years and years of manga, games--what more could you possibly want!

All things end eventually.

Toriyama has nothing to do with Naruto. It's not even his art style. Dragonball did inspire the creator of Naruto though.
PostSat Feb 21, 2004 6:40 am
Zer0

Post subject:
I used to love DBZ. I even own the first three box sets. Now I want it to go away......just go away for the love of god!!!!!
PostSat Feb 21, 2004 5:29 pm
Kaoru_Himura

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Kenshin2003 wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Kenshin2003 wrote:

I don't.

Yes, I know I'm exceptional. Wink
But I'm not the only person who doesn't want more DBZ.
I must agree with Nobuyuki, I don't crave for it either... Its alright but nothing I look forward to.
PostFri Mar 05, 2004 8:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
If they're rerunning the series, that means they will likely tack on some new eps. then rerun it all repeat what just showed so they can add a few more new eps.

rerun, repeat, ..... infinity
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 12:00 am
Zer0

Post subject:
I don't feel like looking so I'll jsut ask here. I didn't see Yu Yu in the line up for the new Toonami switch schedule. Does that mean they will take off YU YU again when they switch? Me thinks, me will be mad if they do. Because me is too poor to buy the DVD's......
PostSat Mar 06, 2004 12:58 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: