нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghost_hax0r

Post subject:
eat me
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 1:42 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 1:47 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Good reply, you have to post in his language to make him learn.

But on an interesting note, I've found what the fourth Megadeus is, and the names of the thrid and forth Bigs (at least a good guess at them).

!!!!!Spoiler Alert!!!!!

The Bigs
Proto-Deus (Archetype Big)
Big O
Big Duo
Big Fau
Big Venus

Now we know of the appearance of four of them but the last is that mystery machine I posted a picture of earlier, here is a pair of pictures of this behemoth that show that it is seriously massive.

and as a little fun note, Big O has even more weapons than we previously thought..

PostWed Aug 06, 2003 5:42 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Everyone? Ignore him. That's it. Ghostboy, you no longer exist. I shall no longer acknoledge anything you do, ever. I don't like you. No one here likes you. You're gay, and that bugs you, and the only thing you know to do about it is cover up by calling other people gay. I would feel sorry for you, except you suck at life. Now be gone. No one likes you.

That's all. You no longer exist. in my mind. Reply all you want, I won't dignify it with a response. And no one else should either.

Gerbera, those are some SUPER cool pics there. Seriously, you rock. I can't wait for Sunday. Is it still on at 11? I relaly need to know the time so I can tape it. I won't be home, and won't be able to see it until at LEAST Monday night.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 8:10 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
And no one else should either.

Got it. Not a problem, especially since my question has apparently been answered in the affirmative. Razz

Quote:
Gerbera, those are some SUPER cool pics there. Seriously, you rock. I can't wait for Sunday. Is it still on at 11? I relaly need to know the time so I can tape it. I won't be home, and won't be able to see it until at LEAST Monday night.

That's a "Yes" on the showtime: http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=317420&show=Big+O
Excellent pictures and info, Gerbera.
I have another wacky theory about what's happening, but I think it's too early to say anything, except it involves the tomatoes on a grander scale. Wink
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 8:58 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
ghost_hax0r wrote:
he started it, all of u ppl always try insulting someone with ur clever words. so i insult back, with my 1337 words, cant handle it? then dont pick fights. thats all i have to say, ill stop insulting ppl, just dont do it to me.

You said you would stop if we did, and you obviously haven't. We've tried to get back on topic numerous times, but you keep on. I actually took your word for it, that you were gonna stop. I have nothing more to say.
and once again BACK TO BIG O!

peace

EDIT

whoops, sorry guys, didn't see the 10th page before i posted.
who was I talking about again? must have been no one....
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostThu Aug 07, 2003 2:14 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
So y'all know, Ghostboy has officially met with the Ban Hammer of Justice. I would like to pubically say that JKyle, while getting attacked the most (for reasons I don't understand at ALL) deffinitely handled the situation the best, making Ghosty look like an utter fool. Congrats JKyle, you deffinitely handled it better than I ever could have.

Now then, back to the show. Lets all remember Ghosty as a bad dream and nothing more. Like I said earlier. He no longer exists. It's sort of like Paradigm, whatwith no one remembering 40 years ago. I hope to god this show gets slightly less confusing . . .

PostThu Aug 07, 2003 11:40 am
Gerbera345

Post subject:
I think it is only going to get more confusing, although one picture I saw may mean....

!!!!!Spoiler Alrt!!!!!

Beck comes back...again, and this time he may sport an Afro, and he may even have a Gestalt Robot, yes he may have a robot that requires three or four smaller vehicles to work (just like Power Rangers).
This should be official (from the damn site afterall).

Notice the small wheels on the back of it's legs.
PostThu Aug 07, 2003 12:27 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Oh God, please dont let Big O go the way of Power Rangers and Transformers.

Thats what it is all about!
PostThu Aug 07, 2003 3:30 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
It's Beck, anything he has is stupid and wrong, he did have the Beck Victory Deluxe afterall...
PostThu Aug 07, 2003 8:20 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, you just knew Beck would be back at least once more.

At the end of the last episode (the first of Season 1) first of all, I had no clue Big O had that many hook-anchor-shooty-thingies. Second, why did he shoot out that many? And how did peircing each of the other mechs with one hook stop them? That seems like way too little damage, no?

PostFri Aug 08, 2003 10:31 am
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Yeah, you just knew Beck would be back at least once more.

At the end of the last episode (the first of Season 1) first of all, I had no clue Big O had that many hook-anchor-shooty-thingies. Second, why did he shoot out that many? And how did peircing each of the other mechs with one hook stop them? That seems like way too little damage, no?

He fired the all of those grapples because most of Big-O's weapons weren't made to hit multiple targets.
PostFri Aug 08, 2003 11:53 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
From what Iv seen in all the eps, its like they add on a new weapon to Big O everytime.
Weapons:
Crom Buster
Eye Beams
Quad Chest Guns
The air conpressors in his arms
THe NEW Quad Guns that open up in his arms
THe missles in its stumic
The two main ancors on its hips
NOw the Death Blosm of the aruond its wast.

You have to stop and think where the mechians come in here, how does the thing move with its full of weapons.

Thats what it is all about!
PostFri Aug 08, 2003 12:51 pm
Grey_Wolf

Post subject:
My god, when does that Megaduse show up, its massive. Shocked
PostFri Aug 08, 2003 3:04 pm
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
I wonder if Big-O's legs have any weapons installed...
PostFri Aug 08, 2003 4:41 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 10 of 25

Jump to: