нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Premiere Talkback: Deadman Wonderland
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Premiere Talkback: Deadman Wonderland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goku262002

Post subject:
You mean you don't think we will get a second run? they should at least rerun it again if were getting this close to the show's ending.

How short is this series anyways?
PostSun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm
JayTheBrainMann

Post subject:
12 episodes long (unless you count the prequel OVA).

On second thought, I think it'd be better if they reran it twice,
PostSun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm certainly expecting re-runs.

And nobody can say we weren't warned. Wink
PostMon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
For those interested, the DVD set is scheduled for October 9th.
Step right up!

:updated image:

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Jul 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy... but sing their hearts out for us."

Next episode preview kinda' puts the lie to that, I think. Wink
PostTue Jul 31, 2012 10:59 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
I'm certainly expecting re-runs.

According to the latest schedule update, guess not.

Also, Toonami won't be airing the prequel OVA. Sad Nuts.
PostWed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Aw, feel sorry for those who missed out on the first run. But I've gotta say, this has been a fantastic series.
PostSat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 am
goku262002

Post subject:
EDIT: Whoops! My bad.

So your serious? this series ENDS in 1 episode?! god theres soo many loose ends, this sucks!
PostSun Aug 05, 2012 11:04 am
JayTheBrainMann

Post subject:
Well, this is it. It's the final countdown. Next week, the show goes out on what will surely be an epic finale. It's been good. Now we just have to put up with Casshern Sins, see if this new series is any good, and watch the rest of the series just to give Toonami some ratings. Smile
PostSun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can't believe it's almost over.

I'm really starting to feel Durarara!! flashbacks here. There's just so much more that needs to be told.

Why is this only 12 episodes while Casshern Sins, where the plot tends to meander, is twice as long? It really should be the other way around.
PostSun Aug 05, 2012 4:11 pm
vegeta87952

Post subject:
yeah, can't believe deadman is almost over. guess i'm gonna have to start reading the manga from here.
PostMon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 pm
goku262002

Post subject:
Isn't the manga still paused in Japan?
PostWed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
goku262002 wrote:

The author is dealing with a pregnancy, so yes, it's on hiatus.
PostWed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 pm
goku262002

Post subject:
Yeah thats cool, babies are more important then mangas so I can understand. its probably the reason why the anime is soo short too.
PostThu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
goku262002 wrote:

The author is dealing with a pregnancy, so yes, it's on hiatus.

Not anymore! Cool

Quote:
The February 2013 issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Shōnen Ace magazine announced on Wednesday that Jinsei Kataoka and Kazuma Kondou's Deadman Wonderland survival action manga will be returning from hiatus on January 26 in the magazine's March issue. The announcement also revealed that the newest chapter will begin the manga's final arc. Kondou also announced the news on his Twitter account on Wednesday and posted a preview image. The image says, "the final carnival begins."

The series took a break in April after Kataoka announced her pregnancy. Kataoka revealed on her blog in November that she gave birth to a healthy baby boy in July and would return to the series soon.

Now all we need is a new US publisher. Sad
PostWed Dec 26, 2012 9:33 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: