нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Bobobo-bo bo-bo Sucks
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Bobobo-bo bo-bo Sucks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nuava

Post subject:
I love Bo^7. It maybe that the show seems to have an attention span as long as mine (blessed ADHD) or that it's just so random I just have to laugh. Not all shows on Toonami have to be like Gundam.
PostWed May 24, 2006 5:13 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
nuava wrote:
Not all shows on Toonami have to be like Gundam.

And for that, we are thankful. Wink

Churros!
PostWed May 24, 2006 6:07 pm
reddfoxx123

Post subject:
Shocked Bobobo is a great show.I mean sure it don't make sense and is stupid with stupid charecters except for gascan and beauty,but that's what make it so wonderful.And anyway.it won't be for long til the anime ends.There are 76 episodes.It won't be long.The show is really funny with great music.I love the theme song.if you were to go on the intarweb and type bobobo in the search box and download the theme song.You'll love it.Wild challenger is the theme song.

Gues what was modded and who did it for a cookie. Smile
PostSat Sep 23, 2006 2:58 pm
Lamel2g

Post subject:
After seeing Bobobobo transform into a chicken nugget in the midst of battle, I am now doing a complete 180 and now love Bobobobo.
PostSat Sep 23, 2006 6:37 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
For the love of your mom guys! I mean, come on! The show is terrible. I guess for those of you who love random shows where nothing makes sense like Bo^7 and FLCL, you must love the show. But for the average Tonami fan, this show is a joke and a waste of perfectly good air time which could be used on some thing better, like Escaflowneor something. I'm open to suggestions. By the way, any word on escaflowne?
PostSun Sep 24, 2006 3:12 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Don't downplay FLCL. It is one hell of a show, and to do so they used the budget for 24 episodes in 6. It's not completely random either, watch it all the way through. FLCL will always and forever stand in my top ten anime of all time.

Also Bo^7 is not terrible, just out of context for most americans, and I salute the dubbing team for doing their best to help us understand the cultural jokes. I never saw Escaflowne...saw the movie, not the series. In addition, ever realize that the average toonami fan is under the age of 13? They should love it if they take it lightheartedly, which most will. I'm seventeen, and I admit that my days of watching Toonami are nearly over, it hasn't been my block for years now.

And just for emphasis, FLCL is beyond you.
PostSun Sep 24, 2006 3:17 pm
Aninymouse

Post subject:
SlimJim wrote:
And just for emphasis, FLCL is beyond you.

Ouch.

I have to admit that I haven't watched Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo in a good while. When it first came out dubbed, I was excited, since I'd watched it on TV when I was in Japan in 2004. The show's funnier in the later episodes, I think. In any case, I was amazed that the dub came out as good as it did, considering it's steeped in Japanese culture and puns.

I thougfht the show was funnier when I only understood about 1/3 of what they said. Nevertheless, I think it's a cool way to blow 30 minutes on occasion.

SEED blew. Toonami needs some decent action-type anime...
PostSun Sep 24, 2006 9:08 pm
nuava

Post subject:
rizwan787 wrote:
But for the average Tonami fan, this show is a joke and a waste of perfectly good air time which could be used on some thing better

Would you like another episode of Pokemon? or perhaps they should bring back Hamtaro...there are things in this world much worse than BoBoBo.
PostSun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
nuava wrote:
rizwan787 wrote:
But for the average Tonami fan, this show is a joke and a waste of perfectly good air time which could be used on some thing better

Would you like another episode of Pokemon? or perhaps they should bring back Hamtaro...there are things in this world much worse than BoBoBo.

Pokemon is like crack-lite to late grammar-school/middle-school kids (with DBZ (and now Naruto) being crack to those same people (I'd know. Been trapped in all three at one point or another.)) and Hamtaro is cute.

Bobo bo bo bobobo, on the other hand, has, as near as I can tell, no redeaming quality. It's poorly animated and the writng/plot/characters are good enough to compensate for such a deficit. There are very few animated shows of which I cannot force myself to watch at least 5 minutes of. Bo^7 is that rare exception that, no matter how hard I try, no matter how bored I am, no matter what else is going on, I simply cannot watch.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Sep 24, 2006 10:15 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Thank you for backing me up Aninymouse and counterparadox. And may I say, SlimJim, that was a little harsh. I wonly included FLCL because it also has random things and it's extremely hard to follow the story line. I was simply stating that Bo^7 does not appeal to me in any way, and no matter how I or others take the show, I still find it to be a joke and can't watch for more than 30 seconds. I mean, come on. You can't go a minute with out seeing Bobo Bo turn into a noodle, or puddding, or some crap like that. And most people won't get the japanese culture jokes, because they aren't educated in japanese culture! And no, I would not like another episode of Pokemon or Hamtaro(shudder).
PostTue Sep 26, 2006 4:37 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Between people hatin on Seed, Hamtaro, and FLCL this thread has degenerated into a... wait.

The thread title says Bo^7 sucks?

So much hatred in the world. People, people, people. Hate is not the answer.

Unless we're talking about The Batman.
PostWed Sep 27, 2006 9:46 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Hey, buddy. We're just expressing our likes and dislikes. No big thing, you're doing it to, Hater of Batman.
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 1:17 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
rizwan787 wrote:
Hey, buddy. We're just expressing our likes and dislikes. No big thing, you're doing it to, Hater of Batman.
Well if FLCL isn't beyond you, sarcasm certainly is.
PostSat Sep 30, 2006 9:36 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ha Ha, very funny. Except I was being sarcstic too.

Cool website by the way.
PostMon Oct 02, 2006 9:53 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
He isn't a hater of Batman, he is a hater of The Batman.

Big difference there.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Oct 03, 2006 8:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: