нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dude, you gotta see this.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dude, you gotta see this.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Last Exile on Anime Unleashed

Tech TV informed ANN today that Geneon's Last Exile will be airing on Anime Unleashed starting the first week of March. Anime Unleashed will be on every weekday at 1am EST.

:update: TechTV's message board moderator says to wait before celebrating-
Quote:
There's no official TTV press release because we don't officially have this title yet. Let's say this announcement was "jumping the gun."

Stay tuned.

PostTue Jan 20, 2004 5:38 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Now it's official: Last Exile airs on TechTV's "Anime Unleashed" in March. Here's the schedule:
Quote:
When to watch

Starting Monday, March 8, 2004, two episodes of "Last Exile" will air every night on this schedule.

Monday-Friday from 10-11 p.m. Eastern (replacing "Robot Wars")

Saturday from 10-11 p.m. Eastern (replacing "Unscrewed")

Those 12 episodes will be followed by an afternoon/evening marathon of "Last Exile":

"LE" Marathon Sunday, March 14 from 4 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Eastern.

Fans are in for a special treat at the end of this marathon, when they'll get a sneak peek airing of episode 13, which is not yet available on DVD.

TechTV will also acquire episodes 14 to 26 of "Last Exile," still in production, so look for those to air on "Anime Unleashed" early in 2005.

additionally we have:

Air times for Heat Guy J on MTV2 next weekend:

Fri 02/06

6:00 PM
6:30 PM

Sat 02/07

12:00 AM
12:30 AM
11:00 AM
11:30 AM
5:00 PM
5:30 PM

Sun 02/08

1:00 AM
1:30 AM

I haven't found any episode info yet, so I don't know which episodes they're showing.
PostSat Jan 31, 2004 6:10 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Cool, I wanted to see heat guy J
PostSat Jan 31, 2004 12:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I neglected to mention HGJ is airing as part of a weekend marathon block of animation on MTV2.
Also included in the marathon are Aeon Flux, Beavis & Butt-head, 3 South, Celebrity Deathmatch and Spider-Man. It runs from 6:00 PM on Friday, Feb. 6th through 6:00 AM February 8th.
PostSat Jan 31, 2004 6:22 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
For all eight of you who actually get the International Channel: Wink

Last episode of Fushigi Yugi OVA - Tuesday, February 24 at 11 p.m. ET
This episode will air for an hour, pre-empting Across China.

Fushigi Yugi Eikoden (4 episodes) - airing on Tuesdays, beginning on March 2, at 8 p.m. PT/11 p.m. ET

Tenchi movies - airing the first three Saturdays in March, at 7 p.m. PT/10 p.m. ET

Ah! My Goddess - airing on Saturday, March 27, at 7 p.m. PT/10 p.m. ET

I would assume they're in English, as has been IC's policy recently.
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 2:25 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
really? then I have a reason to watch it.
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 8:41 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
is heat guy j running weekly on mtv2, or was last week just a one-time deal? if the next episodes are continuing this weekend, anyone have the schedule of air-times?
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 3:36 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
JJc14 wrote:
is heat guy j running weekly on mtv2, or was last week just a one-time deal? if the next episodes are continuing this weekend, anyone have the schedule of air-times?

It's weekly, but the schedule's a jumbled mess. There aren't any consistent, easy-to-remember timeslots. Hopefully, THIS link will work for a listing of all airings. If not, your best bet is to go to www.mtv2.com/ and check the on-air schedule directly.
PostSat Feb 14, 2004 10:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sci-Fi's new 3DCG animated series, Tripping the Rift, premieres March 4 at 10:30 PM E/P.

Broadcast schedule listed here. Cool
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 7:52 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slightly old, but news nonetheless:
Comic Party Premiere in May

Comic Party will become available on the Anime Network Starting on May 7th for Cablevision customers and in June for Comcast and RCN customers. (source: ANN)

And now, a little bit of my childhood comes back to haunt me...

Quote:
The classic anime adaptation of Gatchaman, Battle of the Planets, has been acquired by Cartoon Network's Boomerang and will debut with a 24-hour marathon on Sunday, April 25th, from Sunday at 8am to Monday at 8am. Due to the channel's "wheel" schedule in which the same 8-hour block of shows is repeated numerous times during the day, only the first 16 episodes will be shown during the marathon. The series will then get a regular Sunday spot at 9am, 5pm, and 1am.

The episodes are newly remastered, with restored sound, music, and color. The announcement comes as a bit of a surprise as Cartoon Network happens to have the rights to its own version of Gatchaman, known as G-Force. That series lacks the new bridging animation found in BOTP and has different music, voices, and character names.
(thx Matt Williams at TZ)
PostWed Mar 31, 2004 5:10 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Press Release: Robotech to air on Anime Network

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUSTON, May 10, 2004- The Anime Network, fresh off their 24/7 linear launch announcement with Insight at the recently held NCTA in New Orleans, today announced that it has acquired the exclusive right to broadcast all 85 episodes of Harmony Gold's classic Robotech, the smash-hit anime series that introduced generations of Americans to anime.

The Robotech series is credited by many as being responsible for raising the awareness of the Japanese anime phenomenon in America, beginning with the animated series that aired in early 1985. The series was re-aired in 1994 on SCI FI Channel and once again on The Cartoon Network in 1999. Robotech has become a major merchandising force, with movies, DVDs, comics, graphic novels, books and toys incorporating and elaborating on the story.

Recently it was announced that Robotech has undergone complete digital remastering, offering near-pristine video, restored and remixed 5.1 stereo audio, and new footage featuring scenes cut from the original broadcast version.

Often compared to Star Trek and Star Wars, Robotech is a multifaceted intergalactic drama that takes place across generations, spinning together hard-hitting mecha action and richly developed characters. The entire 85 episodes take place over the course of three acts: The Macross Saga; Robotech Masters; and New Generation. The riveting story begins when an alien spacecraft crashes onto Earth. Meanwhile, the nations of the world who have been involved in a bloody global war must band together to assess the alien threat.

"With the mounting popularity of Anime Network, it was a natural fit for us to license Robotech to air on this dynamic network that has immeasurable fan appeal," said Alan Letz, executive vice president, business development of Harmony Gold.

"Robotech is classic and simply put, it was a must-have for our lineup on our newly announced linear channel," said Kevin Corcoran, Anime Network president. "This show has such a strong appeal. It's one of my all-time favorites."

Robotech has seen tremendous popularity on home video, and the digitally remastered version is already available in stores around the country. All 85 episodes of Robotech will air later this year on Anime Network. Anime Network is currently available on Comcast, Time Warner, RCN, Cablevision, Rogers and beginning this summer on Insight. Anime Network is also available in high definition on iN DEMAND.
PostMon May 10, 2004 10:56 pm
DanMonkey

Post subject:
How do you get the International Channel and do they have Tenchi
or does someone else?
PostFri May 14, 2004 6:15 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
it comes with my standard cable subscription as for tenchi not a clue.
PostFri May 14, 2004 10:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
for anyone that might've been trying to watch heat guy j on mtv2, it appears that they've finally attempted to stabilize the time:

---
MTV2oons
[Note: Schedule subject to change]

Fridays:
800: Heat Guy J
830: Heat Guy J
900: Beavis & Butthead
930: Beavis & Butthead
1000: Beavis & Butthead
1030: Beavis & Butthead
1100: Aeon Flux
1130: Aeon Flux
1200: Spiderman
1230: Spiderman
---

not exactly a varied schedule, but at least it allows for setting a vcr now...

Last edited by JJc14 on Sun May 23, 2004 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun May 16, 2004 10:38 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
aside from their ignoring of the maxx and the head that looks like a pretty decent line up (though I don't know if I can take 2 hours of Bevvis & Butthead)
PostSun May 16, 2004 1:53 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: