нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Who would win in the ultimate battle of the BIG robots?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Who would win in the ultimate battle of the BIG robots?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win in the ultimate battle of the BIG robots?
Deathstrike Gundam
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Strike Gundam
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Big O
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Shining Gundam
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Rose Gundam
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gigantor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Megas
41%
 41%  [ 10 ]
Tallgeese
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
G.I.R.
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
where's gerbera when you need him?

11 posts up.
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 12:56 am
liberator

Post subject:
That special alloy is called Gundanium, which is the Wing version of Luna Titanium.

PS is more powerful.

That said, the GX-9900 DX's Dual Sattelite Cannon could obliterate all the listed combatants from orbit.
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 8:06 am
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yes, but it has to stay in one place to charge. And any gundam with radar would pick it up and eliminate the threat.
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 9:03 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
The range on the cannon is enough that it could hit from pretty far off. There is another way to use the microwave thing that comes from the moon to the GX, but it probably wasn't something that the designers had in mind- something about water, explosions, and that sort of thing. I'll rewatch that episoide if I have time.
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 3:32 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
ZOMG GOKUU WOULD BEAT THEM ALL!!!!!!11111oneoneone!

so anyways... in comparison to the various giant robots how powerful is Vash's Angel Arm?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
liberator

Post subject:
Somewhere between the Sat Cannon and Big O Final Stage most likely, that Angel Arm is freaking powerful.
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 9:18 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
took a big chunk out of the moon so yeah
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 9:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gerbera345

Post subject:
Vash certainly could smoke most of these large machines. Of course that would make the whole affair even more troublesome what with one little guy running around a pansy firing wildly at massive robots and such.

Also on the idea of Freedom versus Wing Zero.
Wing Zero would hold a slight advantage at long range, Freedom would have difficult predicting the movements of a fast moving object at long distances and Wing Zero would benefit from a small sensor signature (Freedom would have to rely on IR imaging and it's own optics to spot Wing Zero, as Gundanium absorbs radar waves). And while the Wing Zero would have equal difficulties hitting the Freedom it has the advantage of a weapon that can fire large spread. Although at that distance and on maximum dispersal one would have to wonder how much damage it would do. Freedom doesn't lose much efficiency unless it loses parts of it's HiMAT array so there is the chance Freedom could survive the initial blast and catch Wing Zero while it recharges the gun (this is assuming the TBR siphons from the suits internal reactor for power).

Freedom has the advantage at close to medium range, Wing Zero's machinecannons lack sufficient force to overwhelm Freedoms Phase Shift armour and the TBR starts to get a little iffy as the Freedom could easily close the distance before it could fire. Freedom also has more conventional weaponry at it's disposal while Wing Zero is little more than a carrier platform for the Twin Buster Rifle. In this situation Wing Zero would likely be beat to death by Freedoms own weaponry while it was unable to do sufficient damage.

At extreme close range it becomes a draw. At that sort of range the Wing Zero could pose a threat to Freedom in unusual ways. It's machinecannons lack any penetration capability but the hammerblow impacts of that many shells on the armour would invariably cause system failures from vibration, there is also the chance shells could find optics and sensors at that range. The Gundanium armour of Wing Zero is also able to shrug off a beam saber for at least brief period while Freedom doesn't have this ability. However Freedom has the advantage of weight and mass and could easily throw the Wing Zero around, it also has beam sabers and a battery of CIWS guns, which pose the same threat to Wing Zero. There is the faint possibility it could degenerate into a blind punching match which would be unique to say the least.

I'd say that Wing Zero and Freedom would likely end up in a draw. All of Kira's usual idiotic tricks would fail against Wing Zero and Freedom would prevent a frustratingly tough target for Heero.

I certainly know a lot about shows I'd don't particularily like.
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 10:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gerbera345 wrote:
I certainly know a lot about shows I'd don't particularily like.

And I, for one, appreciate it. Cool
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 11:47 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
how bout with epyon?
PostFri Apr 22, 2005 11:52 pm
AngelHedgie

Post subject:
(pondering)

Well, what if we gave the Freedom Blue Frame Second's portable Lohingrin cannon? That would change things, I would bet.

Best line from a Cartoon Cartoon: "Sometimes love hurts, Pud'n. And I love you very much."
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 8:45 am
liberator

Post subject:
meh, the Epyon was cool only for the massive beam sword it carried.

Kira would pepper him with the Gottfrieds until he gave up or until he could get the shoulder Positrons lined up.
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 8:48 am
AngelHedgie

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
how bout with epyon?

Well, the big problem that Epyon has is that it was specifically designed for close quarters combat. That said, Epyon's beam saber is much more dangerous than Wing Zero's for one simple reason - it's directly connected to Epyon's reactor. Considering that, the laminated shield that the Freedom carries might be overwhelmed much more easily. Of course, Epyon has to get TO the Freedom in the first place, and considering that it lacks anything resembling a long range weapon...

A more interesting battle, methinks, would be Freedom vs. Tallgeese III...

Best line from a Cartoon Cartoon: "Sometimes love hurts, Pud'n. And I love you very much."
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 8:53 am
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gerbera345, although I can only disagree with 1 or 2 of your projections, I must admit its nice having someone else on the level to argue with.
PostSat Apr 23, 2005 12:11 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
AngelHedgie wrote:
dougisfunny wrote:
how bout with epyon?

Well, the big problem that Epyon has is that it was specifically designed for close quarters combat. That said, Epyon's beam saber is much more dangerous than Wing Zero's for one simple reason - it's directly connected to Epyon's reactor. Considering that, the laminated shield that the Freedom carries might be overwhelmed much more easily. Of course, Epyon has to get TO the Freedom in the first place, and considering that it lacks anything resembling a long range weapon...

A more interesting battle, methinks, would be Freedom vs. Tallgeese III...

I was assuming a close quarter combat, figuring on the zero system to be able to get epyon in close by dodging a lot
PostSun Apr 24, 2005 2:56 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: