нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Its The Explain Your Name Thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Its The Explain Your Name Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Gawd, you all were like the snotty kids in the classroom trying to talk to the popular girls about glue eating and cartoons... freaky melon-heads!

Very well I'll go ahead and explain what gave arise to my user name here as Ludwika, instead of going ahead and using my previous name . Heck,I'll even explain the previous one as well.But, as for the why in calling myself Ludwika was simply a fluke on my part, really.On my attempt to re-register here, trying to guess what to call one self in the wee-hour of the night ain't to easy to do.

But any who, Ludwika was the partial result of my many insomnia tic nights seeing those really late late night tele-novelas that would air on tv.And peculiarly in every novela airing at that time, there was this Polish actress by the name of Ludwika Paletta,who would characterize these real bitchy and anguish personas.Also she was the most beautiful thing to come out on t.v at 4 a.m. Aside,I find it perplexing that Televisa gets foreign actors to play in their novelas, when there is like dozens of their own Mexican actors lining up limb and foot outside their studios just to snag a role every month ...eh, its Mexican show business.

My other nombre I went by ...

KeroMia- Being a CardCaptors fanática, Kero-Chan was and is my most favorite little girl side-kick to have around,so I choose Kero.The Mia part is based off my first name. M_ _ia and thus there is a Mia. Kero+Mia...yatta,yatta its history.
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 2:44 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
um...i dont really know where my name came from...all i do know is that the 1015 is my birthday, oct. 15...um...thats it, really, um yeah, whatever...(walks away)
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 11:34 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
When I first created my screen name for the first board the Sci-fi chanel had Sci-Fi Prime. It was a prime time block where this strange lady would come on and say things like. "The invisible man is next, you will be prime." or "Farscape now, Prime will comence." They way they used a noun like prime as an adjtive stuck in my head and since I had just gotten adicted to anime my screenname was born.

PostMon Nov 10, 2003 8:38 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ludwika wrote:
M_ _ia

She is the Mafia? man Didn't know Pepito had those connections...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 10:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Ludwika wrote:
M_ _ia

I believe they approached him at the Soldats' suggestion... Wink
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 11:04 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Ludwika wrote:
M_ _ia

I had no idea I was the mafia... Shocked and all this time I just had this hunch about my uncle Pepe knowing more then what he was saying.And all this time I thought I was his favorite niece!
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 4:03 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hmm...
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 8:58 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hmm...
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 8:59 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
<-- take one guess...
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 3:22 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
you're a slim jim addict?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 5:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ludwika wrote:
Gawd, you all were like the snotty kids in the classroom trying to talk to the popular girls about glue eating and cartoons... freaky melon-heads!

Hey..... I don't see how drinking at a sports bar playing trivia and hating a tech support job is comparible there... ms I name myself after a tele-novela actress Very Happy

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 6:04 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bah I shall post. My name is pretty simple. My frist time using creating a screen name I was into Gundam wing so it was Heero in a Dress(I used to have a funny picture of that someone made for me) A about 2-3 years later I came to the TDA and used alittle more I put more of an effort into one now. But here I go Chibi = Little/Small in Japanese and Zero...I'm sure I've said it but in the Mega Man X series Zero is my favorite character(it's nice he got his own game).
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 4:22 pm
shikonneko

Post subject:
Not so hard to understand. I like cats, I like purple, I like Japanese. Shikon is by definition a bluish purple (or a tooth or fang depending on the kanji I'm guessing), and neko better be pretty damn obvious. Tada! I have other names... MadameRyoko, but my brother's taken it over since I've left for school (ghey-o-l will be the death of us all), MistressStarlet when I had my uber Final Fantasy obsession (it's more of a mild persistance now), MigotoSubaru at diaryland and somewhere else... I forget, and Migoto Xirei now as well to hide from my stupid ex. Maybe I should save some of this for that profile thread, huh?
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 4:47 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ludwika wrote:

I had no idea I was the mafia... Shocked and all this time I just had this hunch about my uncle Pepe knowing more then what he was saying.And all this time I thought I was his favorite niece!

Yeah, if your the mafia then my mafia name is sweet cheeks: daughter of Pepe! Smile
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 9:41 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
woah, slim, i just realized that ur icon iz from warcraft 3, i love that game!
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 2:59 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: