нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'm going to stop using ebonics and ghetto-speak now, if you don't mind...
Although some hilbilly and redneck will probably come into play...

It's snowing....oh, happy day
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 10:16 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
::trips and stumbles out of the back room::

JP: man you look like hell.. what have you been doing back there?

(with blodshot eyes) ".....Playing FF-XI" ::walks over and makes some coffee and walks back into his room not even noticing the Agents or the crowd::

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 12:50 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*gets up and walks around the bar, puts some money down and gets a Surge, drinks Surge*
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 12:58 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
You should really give it a rest. I mean, how much are you paying for it per month?

Dread- Who cares? (Passes out)
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 12:58 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*pouts*

I wish I could have an addiction like that....
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 1:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Actually, overdrive, Mr. T couldn't take dill's glaive away from her, since it's Sailor Saturn's very own Glaive of Destruction... plus she's a mod, so she gets perferential treatment...

Agent 3: *interrupting* Um, excuse me, Mr. Psycho, but can we get this blood-testing over with?

Agent 1: Yeah, I want to know once and for all whether or not we're clones, or just ironic look-alikes.

JohnnyPsycho: Oh, right, I'm sorry, I got distracted...

DeeLite: For three days?

Ludwika: Thank god CP's been babysitting the twins this whole time...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
You win, I rest my case...

and doug, do you mean a good addiction like FF?

Hey everybody, 007 Vegeta's new video comes out tommorow...
It's called the last sayian...and if it's like his other ones, it'll be pretty good...

I just plugged something in the bar...I must be sick or something...
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 10:46 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*finishes surge and gets another, starts drinking it*
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 3:46 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*taps microphone*

G-B: Everybody, welcome the offical TDA band, Black Death!

*applause*

G-B: Lead Electric Guitar, JJc14!

*he jumps on-stage, sans shirt*

G-B: Lead Acustic, Goldfinger2k!

*he plays a power chord*

G-B: Bass: JohnnyPsycho!

J-P Clones: W00T!

G-B: Drums: dougisfunny!

*screams*

G-B: Vocals, Second Electric and Piano on some songs, Green-Bird!

*they smash through a song*
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 4:01 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
emphasis on "smash"?... Confused
PostThu Nov 13, 2003 5:18 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ludwika: *gives JohnnyPsycho the evil eye*

JohnnyPsycho: *rubs her belly* Awe... does my wika-chan need something?

Ludwika: ehh...no, I'm having bad thoughts about my look alike non pregnant double! Weird,badder thoughts JP ... and, don'tcha think I haven't noticed how look at my other non-self! *turns and starts to stare at Agent 3 intently*

DeeLite: *thinking* There's weirder thoughts flowing in her head?

Agent 1: *tapping on Agent 3's shoulder* It would seem your look a like persona has been staring at you for some time,that or she has a bad eye sight problem.

Agent 3: It would seems so,with any doubts she would have to, being married to a subject as Mr.Psycho. *stares at the subject*

JohnnyPsycho: *feels the weird tension between the two girls* ::gulp::

Dread: Who ordered the fries?!

Agent 1 and DeeLite: *both reply for the order*
PostFri Nov 14, 2003 3:10 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *entering the bar, looking like he hasn't slept for a couple days* Hey, boss! I got the final analysis on those blood samples you gave me... *yawn* It took me a couple days, but I think I finally found out where these Agents came from...

DeeLite: *munching on fries* Well?...

Agent 1: *also munching on fries* C'mon! Tell us already!

Agent 3: *staring at Ludwika* Well, I don't need to hear this... I already know I'm no clone... Besides, who's to say that we're not the originals, and they're the clones?

Ludwika: *staring at Agent 3* What's that supposed to mean?

Agent 2: Settle down, ladies! Let's let the clone-thing talk already!

dillpops: *staring at JohnnyPsycho* I swear, Johnny, if they turn out to be your clones, you're in for a world of hurt...

JohnnyPsycho: *taking a break before his next set with "Black Death" and tuning his bass* Um, let's just let B52 talk already, okay? So, what does the test say, B52?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sleeping while standing up, and snoring loudly*

Ludwika: ...grrrr... I don't believe this... Evil or Very Mad *yells at the top of her lungs* WAKE UP!!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *wakes up with a start* Whoa! Sorry 'bout that... I've been living off nothing but Red Bull and No-Doze for the past 48 hours...

dillpops: *pointing her glaive at JP-B52* Enough with the back-story, xerox-head! Give us the test results already!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Right! Well, I have to say, this was the most difficult analysis I've ever done. I put the samples through multiple testings to find evidence of cloning, including searches for known corporate "trademarks" in the genetic coding, testing the mitochondrial DNA against the original samples... and I couldn't find any evidence of cloning...

Agent 3: HAH! I knew it!

Ludwika: That just can't be!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: ...that is, until I went back to Johnny and Ludwika's house, to check on how CP was doing with the kids, and, well...

counterparadox: *enters the bar, carrying the twins* Um, Johnny? Ludwika? I, uh, have some bad news...

AlucardPsycho: I told her not to, but she wouldn't listen!

SophiePsycho: *teary eyed* I didn't mean to, daddy!

JohnnyPsycho: CP? Kids? What's going on here?

counterparadox: Well, it turns out that your daughter decided to sneak into the lab you keep in the basement while I was busy trying to stop Alucard from welding a rocket launcher onto the cat...

JohnnyPsycho: Oh my God!! Mr. Pinkles? Is he alright?

Ludwika: Forget about your stupid cat, Johnny! CP, what has our little girl been doing in the lab?

counterparadox: Well, it seems she's been getting into Johnny's equipment, and... well...

JohnnyPsycho: Sophie's the one who made these clones?

counterparadox: Not exactly...

Agent 1: Wait, are we clones or aren't we?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: No, you're not... because Sophie didn't get into the cloning equipment, she was messing with the Deep 13 Industries Stargate prototype that Johnny's been working for months...

JohnnyPsycho: Shocked The Stargate!?! Then that means...

Agent 2: ...That we're from an alternate, parallel universe or something?

counterparadox: Bingo.

DeeLite: Gee, this plot is getting harder to follow by the minute!

Agent 1: Hmmm... no wonder this place seems so strange. I've never heard of a bar that didn't sell Dubweiser beer...

dougisfunny: *from the stage, setting up his drums* Dubweiser beer? Don't you mean Budweiser?

Agent 1: Budweiser? I've never heard of that brand...

JohnnyPsycho: Well, that's a relief anyway... Sophie, when we get home, you're going to have a thirty minute time-out, young lady! How many times to I have to tell you not to play with the space-time continuum?

SophiePsycho: *sniffing back tears* I'm sorry, daddy... I pwomise I won't go into your wab again...

Agent 1 and DeeLite: Awwww...

Agent 2: *whispering to Ludwika* I've been meaning to ask you... for a guy who has so many kids, including the quints that you're carrying, why does he make so many clones of himself?

Ludwika: So that we can claim them as dependents on our income taxes.

dillpops: Well, Johnny, I apologize... the Agents aren't clones...

JohnnyPsycho: That's right!

dillpops: ...but it was still your Stargate that got them in here, so... *pulls out mallet from behind her back and smashes JP on the knoggin'*

Agent 3: Yee-OUCH!!

Green-Bird: *jumping off the stage* NOOOO!! You just knocked out my bassist!

dillpops: Well, he's been asking for it for a long time...

JJc14: Great, now what're we going to do? Our next set starts in five minutes! Unless... one of you clones can play the bass?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Nope, I can barely whistle...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: *from the bar* I only know how to play the accordian...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: I can play the slide whistle!

Shrek: I can play some mean bagpipes, lad!

Sheik: *emerging from the game room* Do you need a lute? Or maybe an ocarina? I can play the harp pretty well...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *voice coming from inside his Poké-Ball* I can spin and scratch records, if you're looking for a rap/rock sort of thing...

dougisfunny: I think we're in trouble, gents...

PostSat Nov 15, 2003 8:56 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Anybody Got a Cure-3?...

I can play the bass...
seriously...

Thats what happens when you're a band nerd...
You start with one instrument, and after a while you can play three

But not at the same time...
PostSun Nov 16, 2003 9:34 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
"i got it!"

::JJc runs into the basement...a moment of silence is followed by various crashing noises which rock the foundation of the bar::

(from the basement) "there it is!"

::reemerges with a large, guitar-like instrument::

g-b: what is that thing!?

"you know those guitars that are like, double guitars?"

doug: otto refrences aside, we still need someone to play the thing...

"well, this one's something i, er, borrowed from geddie lee during their last tour...the top one's a guitar while the bottom's a bass..."

g-b: so...?

"so, assuming his back doesn't snap in two, g-b can cover the bass and back guitar when necessary...

overdrive: uh, guys? i can play the bass ya know...

"oh, uh...whatever works..."
PostSun Nov 16, 2003 11:20 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Agent 1: *looking at the still unconscious Johnny* Don't you guys think you should get him to a hospital or something?

Ludwika: What, and leave before I get my order of extra spicy hot wings?

*Black Death, with overdrive on the fiendish double guitar/bass, start rocking out*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *asleep at another booth* zzzzz...

Dreadnot: *walks up to the table* Hey! Ditto-genes! Wake up!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: ...Huh? What is it? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?

Dreadnot: Well, first of all, you're not allowed to sleep in here, and second of all, you've got a bar tab to pay for...

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *now wide awake* HUH!? Bar tab? Whatchutalkin'bout?

Dreadnot: I'm "talkin'bout" you paying for all the drinks you and your clone buddies have been guzzling down since you started working here! You've completely sucked away your pay's worth, and gone well past it!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Wait!! I'm not with them!

Dreadnot: Don't try to trick me, pal! I know for a fact that the real JohnnyPsycho is comatose on the floor over there, and I see six other JohnnyPsycho's drinking my business dry!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: B-but... you don't understand! I'm the B52 model, not one of the UB40 Shinobi models! I can show you my serial-tag if you want...

Dreadnot: Mr. T!! We've got a trouble-maker over here!

Mr. T: I pity tha foo'!

Dreadnot: Now, are you going to go take care of your other clone buddies yourself, or should I have T over here and take care of the problem himself?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *gulp* Uh... I-I'll take care of it, sir... *gets up and walks over to the bar* Hey, you stupid tossers! Get back into your Poké-Balls! You're going to get us all in trouble!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: *stinking drunk* Hey, it'sh Bee-fitty-too!! What'sh happenin', buuuuuuuddy!!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sniffing Numba 3's breath* Ugh! Have you guys all been drinking pure ethanol or something?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: *also stinking drunk* Hey, lay off! Yer not my mother!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: Hey, man! That'sh not funny! We never had muthers, remember? *hic*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Yeah, jusht lookit all theesh peepul! Even those non-clone agents got muthers! They all think they're better'n ush... RIGHT!?! You all think yer sho great jusht 'cuz you gots mommies! Well, I'll tell ya what you can do with yer mothers!!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: *puts his arm around B52's shoulder* Say, pal, did I ever tell you that I love you? I mean it man! I love you, man! Yer like a bruther to me!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Uh... we're clones of the same guy...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: I KNOW THAT!! But, no, I mean, I feel like I can tell ya anything! Cuz I trust ya! You know why? Cuz yer my bruther, friend! Yessirree!

Agent 2: *watching the spectacle with amusement from the table* This has got to be the second weirdest thing I've ever seen...

dillpops: Really? What's the first?

Agent 2: That... *points to Agent 3, who is touching Ludwika's belly*

Agent 3: Wow!! I felt a kick! That's amazing... wow, another one!

Ludwika: Yeah, they're pretty excited tonight... *eats a chicken wing*

DeeLite and Agent 1: Awww... that's so cute!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: *back at the bar, whispering to B52* I tell you what, bruther! I wouldn't mind getting shome alone time with that there Agent... *points to Agent 3* ...heh heh, I don't know why, but she's one sexxay woman!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Shocked Okaaay! You've all had waaaay too much to drink! Back in your Poké-Balls! NOW!!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Awww... party pooper...

*B52 puts all five drunk clone-droids back in their Poké-Balls one by one, then hands all six balls to Dreadnot*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Here, these are yours... and I'd use them only in an emergency if I were you. Oh, and keep them out of the liquor from now on...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *voice coming from one of the balls* Hey, let me outta here! I gotta go to the bathroom!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sigh* On second thought, you have my permission to bury those if you want...

Ludwika: *shouting from the table* B52!! CP's taking the kids back home, so why don't you pick up Johnny and take him home too?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sigh* Yes ma'am... *picks up JP and heads out the door*

PostMon Nov 17, 2003 3:22 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 33 of 75

Jump to: