нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What is your favorite show Toonami ever had on?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What is your favorite show Toonami ever had on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
Yeah

Right when they started with freiza i knew they were going downhill. They best DB/DBZ episodes are the earliest ones. I used to like DBZ but then they 1) went to freiza and everything after that 2) toonami replayed the heck out of everything except for the good ones. After freiza everything took an hour and they just talked alot. Minaminal fighting was done. There was more "ERRRRRRR!!!!" from powering up then fighting. Then everyone went super saiyen and everyone was stronger and faster and crap so it just got repetive. So although this is favorite show, there are some unfavorites that i must say [cough late DBZ cough]. Anyone who disagrees with that is a horrible critic and should be locked up.
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:22 pm
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
darn

i messed that up
I hated DBZ when 1)...
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:24 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Quote:
Right when they started with freiza i knew they were going downhill. They best DB/DBZ episodes are the earliest ones. I used to like DBZ but then they 1) went to freiza and everything after that 2) toonami replayed the heck out of everything except for the good ones. After freiza everything took an hour and they just talked alot. Minaminal fighting was done. There was more "ERRRRRRR!!!!" from powering up then fighting. Then everyone went super saiyen and everyone was stronger and faster and crap so it just got repetive. So although this is favorite show, there are some unfavorites that i must say [cough late DBZ cough]. Anyone who disagrees with that is a horrible critic and should be locked up.

Not locked up. Thats just evil. But I agree. The earlier episodes were the best because everyone actually fought. Everyone was basically the same strength, and there was no "can I reach the next level?" crap. People had limits to their powers, and the situation wasn't always "bad-guy-we-need-goku." Everyone could fight for themselves, the fights were longer, bigger, more intense, and in effect, a whole lot better. If there is a criticsm I have of the series as a whole its that the bad guys always get more powerful. It becomes a bit ridiculous after a couple hundred episodes. Then again, I must admit that this is typical for a show like that. Just look at YYH. Its basically the same thing with the "bad guy difficulty." However I do like that series much better because everyone gets more powerful, as opposed to most of the main characters hitting their peak and then leaving the big strong guys to do the work.

Last edited by Tri_GUN_damwing on Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:29 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
There is an "edit" button.
Try using it once in a while rather than double-posting.

For great justice.
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:29 pm
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
Quote:

For great justice.

i was too lazy
so there
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:31 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Don't be lazy. Thats my job. Plus you should edit. much better.
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:40 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Epyon_Pilot wrote:
Quote:

For great justice.

i was too lazy
so there

Inexcuseable.
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:40 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Agreed.
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 9:45 pm
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
i don't care
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 3:22 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
but what if someone who does care deletes the post?

Since laziness is a stupid excuse in that you have to go through the same amount of pages as making a new post.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 4:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
You don't know me well to think that i will just change it for ur help. I was almost lazy enough to let that slip by.

But isn't this board about favorite toonami shows not my laziness!

And if anyone continues to bother me about that it will make me mad.
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 4:25 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yes, but the moderators will delete your posts if they are just the same as what you placed before. Plus it takes less time to edit it. Which means you are lazier if you edit them. Very Happy (persuassion)
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 5:05 pm
Epyon_Pilot

Post subject:
yeah whatever

but i said before ,aren't we getting off the subject?
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 6:26 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Probably, but you gotta' learn to "flow like water" around here... Wink
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 6:34 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Speaking of water and off-topic....err yeah....

...Anyways they should air ep 23 of Outlaw Star on Toonami unedited just to screw with soccer moms everywhere. I mean there wasn't nothing too bad...about...it.....

*goes off to watch it again for rampant fanservice and hilarity*
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 9:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: