нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anime Chat
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anime Chat
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duckking

Post subject: Anime Chat
What is favorite anime and least favorite.
I like Gundam Wing but I hate Vampire Hunter D or Blood: The Last Vampire.
PostFri Apr 16, 2004 12:31 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
How about we also include reasons with those opinions?
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 12:34 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Duckking

Post subject:
Gundam Wing is one of the best anime I have ever seen because I like it story line and character designs as well as that they didn't always win.
Vampire Hunter D bad animation and plot it reminded me of The First of the North Star which I didn’t like.
Blood it was so lame I wanted to go to sleep but I always finish watching an anime good or bad.
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 1:05 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Duckking wrote:
Blood it was so lame I wanted to go to sleep but I always finish watching an anime good or bad.

At least it was short...
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 1:27 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Topic moved to good ol' animation discussion. Well, I moved it...

I think Beyblade is a bad anime, I didn't like the story, the character designs...it just annoyed me. I'm not much in favour of Shaman King either, but mostly because the fake British accents that half the characters have both make me indignant and sound stupid to my ears...no offense...Big O was good but I hated the ending...same with Akira...

I love The Vision of Escaflowne though...to more DVD's and I'm finished collecting it all Very Happy I like the fluidity of the mecha battle in the opening shot and the way it focuses around someone who isn't a mecha pilot for the mecha anime ^^ go Hitomi!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 5:18 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
My fvorites would have to be...
Evangelion
FLCL
Trigun
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Panic Fumuffo
Cowboy Bebop
Digi Charat
Blue Sub #6
ROD
ROD TV
Chrno Crusade (DAMN YOU ADV)

Hates would be...
.hack//sign, Its not the animes fault, I just dont have a large attention span.
Evangelion (Dubbed Version)
One Peice
Any Anime Ported over to America to show on Fox...
Pokemon (end the pain of corrupting our young Otakus)
Yu-Gi-Oh, A show based off a card game, and a bad one at that
Im sure this list goes on and on... but I just woke up and cant think about anything except gaint robots and Ninjas
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 10:42 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Not to make jjc do more work, but I think a "TI Recomends You Stay Away From" would be a great idea. Get a some negative reviews in there so people can get some warning maybe?
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 12:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Duckking

Post subject:
Akira, is ok it didn't interest me that much.
Cowboy Bebop is ok as well for the same reason.
The Vision of Escaflowne haven't seen this one yet.
Trigun I did not like it at all don't know why.
Most of the new anime suck plain and simple.
I like Inuyasha I try to watch it when it comes on.
I trying to Bandai to make a new Inuyasha game and as well as to get them to make a Gundam Wing game.
www.theanimenetwork.com will try to get your TV provider to get anime network it is anime 24/7.
The magazine Newtype USA is good of giving you review of anime, books, games, and I do believe Manga. The web-site is www.newtype-usa.com.
If you want by anime if you didn't know www.animenation.com is good to me.
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 2:31 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Vision of Escaflowne is really good. It's pretty, and has good characters and a plot much more developed than most animes.

As for hated anime, I have to go with GaoGaiGar. It's cheesy, the characters have no dynamics at all, and they refuse to explain why stuff happens.
PostSat Apr 17, 2004 9:06 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:

As for hated anime, I have to go with GaoGaiGar. It's cheesy, the characters have no dynamics at all, and they refuse to explain why stuff happens.

I can only imagine this scene...

*Force and Bono is watching GaoGaiGar and something odd happens*
Force: I DEMAND YOU EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!!
GaoGaiGar: No
Force: Yes, I Demand it
Bono: Yea, I would like to know what happened to GaoGaiGar...
GaoGaiGar: I refuse to explain it...
Force: Fine then... I hate you
Ixidor: Why am I not in this skit? Wait... I am... W007!!
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 1:13 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've been trying to watch Ghost in the shell SAC but either I'm just really tired when i decide to watch it, or it's kinda boring. Cause i usually start falling asleep half way through the second episode I watch.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 2:43 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
Not to make jjc do more work, but I think a "TI Recomends You Stay Away From" would be a great idea. Get a some negative reviews in there so people can get some warning maybe?

i'll admit that does sound like a humorous idea, as people are usually more inclined to speak their mind on stuff they don't like, but i don't plan on undertaking another project of that magnitude for at least a few months...

let's see how/if this thread develops, and that'll help in deciding if it's worth the effort...

[added later]
guess i should answer the question, eh? i went over my favorites and why i like them in "the infolink recommends", but a quick list of what made it would be:

Rurouni Kenshin
Trigun
Samurai X OVA 1
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
The Big O (Season 1)
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Macross Plus
Dragonball Z: Trunks/Androids/Cell Saga
Martian Successor Nadesico
Dual! Parallel Adventures

...i mentioned others too, but those would be the ones i've liked the most thus far...

as for shows i didn't enjoy, that would take me some time to think through, as i don't exactly go into something looking for faults: it has to come off as extremely bad for me to notice...the only show that come to mind right now is "genocyber", which was depressingly bad, but i'll see if anything else occurs to me...

Last edited by JJc14 on Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 5:02 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmmm fav Animes....
Well I like Most of the Gundam Series
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Most of Tenchi(hate Tenchi in Tokyo)
Midori no Hibi
Mermaid's Forest
This ugly and beautiful world
ROD OVA
ROD TV
Chrno Crusade
Rockman.EXE and Rockman.EXE Axcess
Both Vampire Hunter D Movies
Both Full Metal Panic's
Azumanga Daioh
Bubble Gum Crisis Tokyo 2040(have not seen the OVA)
Kiddy Grade
Scryed
Vandread
Tsukihime
Onegai Teacher(I hate Twins)
Naruto
Kimagure Orange Road
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 5:50 pm
Duckking

Post subject:
Ghost in the shell is ok but if you bent light to become cloaked why would there be a shadow?
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 8:11 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
-Trigun is the best by far, don't ask me why, it just rocks

-Inu Yashas great, but not as good as the manga. Plus I despise the English voice actors. I am still waiting for Inu Yasha to take out a surfboard...

-Gundam Wing is really good, but not a watch over and over sorta thing. Its also too long. But great plot and action.

-Witch Hunter Robin is a great show, and I don't care what you say. Its just good. Its not extremely action oriented, but that doesn't matter. Sadly, I stopped watching just when it really started to pick up... DOH!

-Kenshin is very good. The first arc can't really be appreciated until you see the second one, which is just plain awesome. After Kyoto, it all goes downhill. The anime makers just got a little too impatient.

-Big O. Its seems weird, but its good. Great mix of a lot of different shows, which I really don't feel like naming.

-The Animatrix. It explained a lot that you didn't get from the movies; namely, that exceedingly forced bald kid who says Neo saved him. Plus it really reflected how much the creators of the Matrix love Anime. Was it another one of those evil franchises that made you buy everything to get everything? Yes. But was it good? Yes.

And off the subject of my favorite animes, why is it that when I posted a thread like this one, a certain moderator locked it saying that it was the same as another thread? I suddenly have the feeling that the world's out to get me. And its sad. Then again I did post the thread asking how many ninjas you fought off...

I am sure there are plenty more that are awesome that I am just forgetting.
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 8:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: