нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Err...st? Where for art thou stFalcon?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Err...st? Where for art thou stFalcon?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject: Err...st? Where for art thou stFalcon?
May I ask a question?

Why was our beloved stFalcon banned?
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 3:04 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
say whaa?! he was banned?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 3:11 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
stFalcon5: But, alas, it's kind of the one thing that's stopping me from posting it.
stFalcon5: So I cannot.
stFalcon5: Alas.
TLRCurl: Whasit?
stFalcon5: Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information

stFalcon5: I disagree. It isn't critical at all.
TLRCurl: WHAT?!
stFalcon5: It's more along the lines of fatal.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 3:12 pm
HLB

Post subject:
Dude, st can't be banned! It's....just not right!!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 3:18 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Damn that's pretty harsh.As far as I knew st and Tyler were pretty close didn't think that coud happen.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:08 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
One of his two screen names was causing most of the issues with the board, so it went away.
The other screen name should work fine.

(You should'nt have two in the first place, either.)
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:08 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
So, what is/was his other name? I never caught it.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually. There is only one 1337 Sarcastic Game Cube Masta.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:15 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
We'll find it eventually.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:22 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It'd be almost simple if we could access the member list. Everytime I try it says "Option not available" or something like that.

EDIT: Is it possible that ST is Rogue Elemental?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:44 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:

Yup.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:16 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
It'd be almost simple if we could access the member list. Everytime I try it says "Option not available" or something like that.

If you meant "RogueElement", yes, it is quite possible.

I was planning on switching to RogueElement in the extremely near future (less than a week before the account was banned) as my permanent name. In the meanwhile, I decided to mess with your minds a tad. Nothing serious, just a subtle method of dropping clues that I am in fact someone you knew from long long ago. The poll I made under RE in Misc. Babble had all the classic stFalcon5 goodness you love, reworded. How exactly did that RogueElement character know to put in "Forum-member bondage" as a choice unless he heard of Gouf? And how did he know of Gouf when dougisfunny asked him? What about two newsposts on the front page made by stFalcon5 and RogueElement that had the same message from Tyler on the bottom? Etc, etc.

I can't say you all didn't try. A few people thought I was Daikun. -_- Misplaced suspicion, oh well.

But it's not like Tyler didn't know about this, or I did this just to wreak pure havoc like that remnant from the unmentionable past. Oh no, the story is far too different this time around, kiddos. Tyler and I were the only people who knew about RogueElement from the beginning.

Here's the gripping origin story! (Via AIM):

Tyler: Why don't you register for the forums?
Me: I can't register on Toonami Infolink because I'm a fool!
Tyler: I'll register for you. Username and password?
Me: Wait, I don't want stFalcon5 again. I want to be someone new.
Tyler: ?
Me: Username: RogueElement

The rest is history. Tyler personally created the RogueElement account because the register script on the forums was funked-out. And then, a little later, the newspost on the main page appeared that said for all TDA forum
members to sign up their old screennames, lest someone registers them before and impersonates them. So, I did what I had to do. That's the only reason the account I'm using now exists in the first place. And personally, I hate it. I could change my password to something other than the random letter arrangement emailed to me in the RogueElement, but some bug in the system prevents me from doing so on my stFalcon5 account. Just to log in, I have to rename a folder on my desktop to my password so I could remember it. A real P.I.T.A. if you ask me. I only posted a few times to let people know that I had infact registered so people wouldn't bug me on AIM or otherwise.

After that, I talked to Tyler again, and I told him of a little tomfoolery to play with your minds. I would drop hints now and then as RE, and as stFalcon post minimally enough to offset suspicions. (that gaming discussion, remember cp?) And it was only temporary, if I had not been banned, I would have come out and switched to RogueElement permanently. Compare the post count on this account to my late RogueElement one. Does it look like I went for the duality approach?

Worst of all, I had no warning that I was doing something wrong. I come to TI one day, and BAM! Banned. Just like that.

And on a final note:

Try here if the image does not show.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:24 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm, if you ask me, I don't think you should be banned...

I think tyler had good reason to ban RE, it was screwing up the board,

my suggestion... see if tyler can totally delete the name and then re-register as it
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 7:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
:?

The reason it was screwing up is not on my end of the stick.

*I needed to put a different email on RogueElement becasue two members can't have the same email, and I needed to register stFalcon5 for the aforementioned reasons.

*The reply thing wouldn't be a problem IF the buttons and check boxes weren't so hard to see. A little grayscale pixel on a white backdrop makes me blind, not decisive. When you post, look below. See those dumb check boxes? The option boxes in your profile are 3 times as hard to read. And Tyler wasn't even in charge of the code for the forum, just the visuals! Silly Tyler.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 7:29 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Silly tyler, visuals are for kids.

I still don't get the problem... and don't even tell me you don't have 2 different email addresses. I have like ten.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 7:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: