нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - A Forum Rules Question
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A Forum Rules Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Are you clever? No. Do you try? Yes. Don't use my words to defend you. Especially if they have nothing to do with what you are defending. People don't like the midi player. Thus, if you care what we think, you should turn if off to please us. We shouldn't have to make a rule. You should not want us pissed at you. How fun is it to come to a board where everyone hates you? A LOT less then coming to a board where everyone likes you.

So you know what? There is no rule against it (yet) but that doens't mean you should do it. Be responsible here. Be nice. Be a good guy. Don't be a twit.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 5:59 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
Yes, I read his reply. And I read his reply to my reply. So, in the interest of trying to make you happy, what would YOU like played? Just give me an address.

my dialup connection would appreciate it if you just turned it off...

listen, i've got nothing against you...i respect a man that speaks his mind and doesn't mind the consequences (within reason of course)...now that you've been around a while though, you gotta start considering just how you want to be seen as by everyone else here, and based on reactions in just this thread alone, your image is hurting...new people visiting this board for the first time may be put off by such behavior, and that doesn't benefit anyone here...

just try to put some thought into your current and future actions and all should be forgiven...
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 6:25 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
and also think about this just for a moment, some people think "Oh, thats cool I'm gonna put it in my sig too" now say we have 10 or so people who do that, and they're all playing different music at the same time, how cool would that be?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 8:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
I believe that each <BGSOUND> tag would over ride the last or something.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 9:00 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
1. You are pissing people off with the midi.

2. You are pissing people off with your attitude.

3. You are pissing people off with your pseudo-evilness.

4. You are pissing people off.

5. What kind of person are you that takes pleasure in the suffering of others?

6. Do you want to get banned?

7. Do you even care about the consequences of your actions?

8. Why did you join if you only have "evil" intentions?

9. Are you sure you aren't Cyprofury in disguise?(people from the TDA board i'm sure you remember him)

10. With you here makes me wish Cyprofury and Nightweaver would come back, at least they weren't trying to be "evil"
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 9:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't think you should equate Nightweaver with CyproFury.

The sound appears to be gone, so I am relieved.
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 10:01 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well Nightweaver had his furry fetish which creeped some people out; and Cyprofury was annoying at first but slowly he got to be likeable....slowly. Kalma, on the other hand, shows no remorse for anything, and even more stupidity than Cypro ever did. I think i speak for the mods here(or at least me) in that we(or I) do not like you Kalma, so either try to conform, be just a little more likeable, or suffer to the wrath of Pepito.
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Um, I wont be so annoying in the future, but your threats of Pepito DO NOT PHASE ME! Thank you.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 11:50 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
I shall enjoy watching you die.
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 9:44 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
I shall enjoy watching you die.

So shall I...
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 3:28 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Eh, I've got to stick up a bit in Kalma's defense. Yes, he is a twit. But he uses better grammar than most n00bs. So whereas he may annoy you with what he says, at least you can understand what he's saying. Really, all he has to do to be a well respected member of the board is stop TRYING to bug us. That really isn't that hard.

PostWed Jan 07, 2004 4:18 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah, I try to use good grammar. Your remarks about enjoying watching me die, though, dont seem to make sense. Are they responding to my statement that I don't fear inanimate objects (Pepito and his Gnomeish Army)? I understand that it is really a game for you guys, that is part of the reason I say those things, your game needs a badguy.

PostWed Jan 07, 2004 5:42 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
your game needs a badguy.

Our badguy is democracy.
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 6:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Haha, that's so wrong . . .

PostWed Jan 07, 2004 7:57 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, then you guys get to be the badguy. I guess I have to be the goodguy, man...

PostWed Jan 07, 2004 9:44 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: