нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Which is better....G Gundam or Gundam Wing?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Which is better....G Gundam or Gundam Wing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
for the love of god please tell me you got the reference or even better, the reference of the reference.

I doubt either.
And it was such a good reference, too... Sad
PostWed Feb 11, 2004 10:40 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Sounds like an old guy. Must be a famous guy.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostThu Feb 12, 2004 4:18 pm
Stealth_Duck

Post subject:
New Coke=worst marketing disaster of all time. Sadly, I don't get most references that andro makes. Maybe I'm just not old enough yet ^^

I must admit, Andro has got to be the STRAGEST person I have ever seen. He says completely illogical random things in a perfectly normal, logical manner. Kalma does the same, but doesn't even attempt to appear normal or relevant. Combine the two and you get- Radical Edward

heh, anyway, GW did indeed have a very deep involved plot, that occasionally got a little too deep for it's own good. While I didn't have any problems following it, it did seem to skip over stuff that really would have been nice to know. Oh, I read EP0 of GW. It does explain alot of things, but also leaves some just as unexplained as before, in addition to adding more loose strings. And THAT is a hard to follow story. Primarily the Trowa one. You can't tell who's talking to who about who. And the only identifying feature between the mobile suits is an arm patch not always visible. Took several reads to figure out what exactly happened. And it's still a bit blurry.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 12:58 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
It was a quote from the Simpsons, "bill cosby" said it in the episode where Bleeding Gums Murphy says he made a guest appearance ont eh Cosby Show.
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 4:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Wow, I was close.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 4:42 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
In the same way a baseball thrown into the Pacific Ocean lands close to Hawaii. Rolling Eyes
PostSun Feb 15, 2004 7:32 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Stealth_Duck wrote:
New Coke=worst marketing disaster of all time. Sadly, I don't get most references that andro makes. Maybe I'm just not old enough yet ^^

I must admit, Andro has got to be the STRAGEST person I have ever seen. He says completely illogical random things in a perfectly normal, logical manner. Kalma does the same, but doesn't even attempt to appear normal or relevant. Combine the two and you get- Radical Edward

heh, anyway, GW did indeed have a very deep involved plot, that occasionally got a little too deep for it's own good. While I didn't have any problems following it, it did seem to skip over stuff that really would have been nice to know. Oh, I read EP0 of GW. It does explain alot of things, but also leaves some just as unexplained as before, in addition to adding more loose strings. And THAT is a hard to follow story. Primarily the Trowa one. You can't tell who's talking to who about who. And the only identifying feature between the mobile suits is an arm patch not always visible. Took several reads to figure out what exactly happened. And it's still a bit blurry.

I say spontaneous things in real life. Just not online...as much.
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 4:14 pm
EMOrox_TS

Post subject:
WOW!! This has got to be one of the dumbest questions ever to down-grade the intelligence of the reader... In the wide world of gundam, G is like the Hamtaro, where Wing is like Akira or Trigun, etc etc.... Then comes 0083, possibly the anime village dub (mature) or uncut sub...
PostSun Feb 22, 2004 10:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Dude, Hamtaro is King. And G Gundam isn't that bad. I spit on your boots.
PostSun Feb 22, 2004 1:01 pm
EMOrox_TS

Post subject:
** I see you licking that *** off too, don't do that again, please **

Hamtaro was quite honestly the ghayest show I've ever been forced to watch. (I had to watch this LITTLE 4 YEAR OLD GIRL sometimes)[[YES, THAT WAS A 4, FOUR...]] I can't see how ANYONE over the age of MAYBE 12 could like that show. Well, unless they were still brest-feeding... Then it's ok... I never said anything about G-Gundam being bad, I own all the DVDs. But it is in no way even close to Gundam Wing. It isn't even possible to compare the two. I guess you didn't fully understand my analogy. Or maybe you don't know what analogy means.. Let me enlighten you...

(1)
Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.

(2)
A comparison based on such similarity. See Synonyms at likeness.
Biology. Correspondence in function or position between organs of dissimilar evolutionary origin or structure.

(3)
A form of logical inference or an instance of it, based on the assumption that if two things are known to be alike in some respects, then they must be alike in other respects.

(4)
Linguistics. The process by which words or morphemes are re-formed or created on the model of existing grammatical patterns in a language, often leading to greater regularity in paradigms, as evidenced by helped replacing holp and holpen as the past tense and past participle of help on the model of verbs such as yelp, yelped, yelped.

see if you can go from there.
PostSun Feb 22, 2004 5:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ahhhh. Yes. I appologize. You were comparing the two in terms of different shows. Yeah. I agree. Gundam Wing is lightyears better than G Gundam. But Hamtaro is kind of funny at times. And they're so cute!
PostSun Feb 22, 2004 5:41 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think the Happy Tree Friends are cute...
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 12:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anubis

Post subject:
Evil or Very Mad G Gundam is very bad; how could they take gundams and make them box one another, they arent made for arena fights. they are weapons of war Twisted Evil not "rockem sockem robots" Evil or Very Mad
PostTue Mar 30, 2004 10:22 pm
Anubis

Post subject:
Wink never mind the fact that i watched every episode of G Gundam Wink
PostTue Mar 30, 2004 10:28 pm

Post subject:
i would really want a sequel to that series, jsut my opinion, but it was the first and still my most favorite anime on cartoon network.
PostThu Apr 08, 2004 3:04 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: