нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Announcing Toonami Black Hole Megamix - The Lost Toonami CD
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Announcing Toonami Black Hole Megamix - The Lost Toonami CD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject: Announcing Toonami Black Hole Megamix - The Lost Toonami CD
In 2002, DJ Clarknova took Toonami's beats - some old, some new, some never before heard -
and threw them into ProTools along with sound bytes from recent Toonami and Adult Swim shows.
Out came an hour-long smorgasbord of Toonami goodness.

It was called the Toonami Black Hole Megamix.
...it was supposed to be the second Toonami CD.
Things happened, and the CD never saw the light of day.

Toonami Digital Arsenal is now hosting the CD in its entirety.
http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/features/blackholemegamix/index.html
PostSat Feb 28, 2004 8:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Excellent.
Consider your bandwidth hosed. Razz Wink
PostSat Feb 28, 2004 9:24 pm
Kanshisha

Post subject:
I checked out the songs... now i see why the cd didnt see the light of day. Smile
PostSat Feb 28, 2004 11:06 pm
Valmont

Post subject:
Kanshisha wrote:
I checked out the songs... now i see why the cd didnt see the light of day. Smile

Now, now, the music isn't that bad. I actually found it refreshing. Even with current beats, it feels like a real blast from the past. If only they toned down on the voice clips, it would have done pretty well.

However, I am curious as to why the whole cd fell through. They had all the Toonami voice actors record lines exclusively for the cd, so what went wrong? And I've never heard of a DJ Clarknova, and neither has Google.

Tyler, where did you come across this guy and this music?

Little time after original posting:
While we're on the topic of music, is there some place, or mp3 hoard of Toonami music? I know Toonami.com originally had extra mp3s in a folder online, and someone discovered it, then they took them off and put up only a few new ones. But that was back in '01 I think. Has there been any new music posted or available anywhere? Or does it just jump to the Black Hole megamix?
PostSun Feb 29, 2004 12:01 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
by the by, welcome aboard there Val
PostSun Feb 29, 2004 2:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Valmont

Post subject:
So you've noticed! Thanks. Tryin to get a feel to the board. It's a shame we're limited to 75 x 75 avatars, though. I've got a bunch of 80 x 80s I was dyin to use.

But anyway, it is indeed good to be on board.. the board.
PostSun Feb 29, 2004 3:04 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
They're pretty good, though I though I repeated a few tracks...
but i liked it in general...
not as good as the first one.

Oh and I don't know if they have any new ones horded somewhere... I have the entire collection from the origional horde... Deep space bass was the best "collection" of the bunch
PostMon Mar 01, 2004 2:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
I didn't download them yet. But I shall. Hope they are good. But I inquire as to what type of music it is.
PostMon Mar 01, 2004 5:07 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Black Hole Mega-Mix is a slightly newer and more personlaized version of the standard Toonami music. A rather catchy mix of electronica and techno with just enough toonami goodness. I can see why it never made it all the way to production, but it is still good.
PostMon Mar 01, 2004 9:45 pm
sonicboom1

Post subject:
Kanshisha wrote:

Neither do I......this CD rocks!

- 'Till the sun rises on a world without Toonami, we remain the first and still the best. ONLY Toonami.

"..Then you break my video game,
Uh, that was you.
I'm on a roll here"

-Megas XLR
PostThu Mar 04, 2004 7:44 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: