нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Movie/TV News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Movie/TV News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Since i havnt been here in a while, I want to catch up and thow my 2 cents in.
These are the movies Iv seen this summer.

X-Men:Kicked ass, I cant really say much more.

I do have alot to say about the Matrix. If seems like its gone from the Matrix to this Star Wars, Fraggle Rock thing. Some of the diolog in the movie was hard to follow, like that sean where Neo met the builder of the Matrix.
That whole underground dance sean could have just been cut out.
So besides for the fighting, the rest of the moive made my head hurt.

Thats what it is all about!
PostSat May 31, 2003 10:21 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
el newso thread no el discusso unless about el newso.

we got other threads to talk about damovies n stuff.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 3:14 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
I feel scared of any song-turned-movie ideas from now on (except The Wall (No wait, that scared me (Monkeys!))).
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 3:26 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
I feel scared of any song-turned-movie ideas from now on (except The Wall (No wait, that scared me (Monkeys!))).

The Wall was different. It was written with being a movie in mind. It's a rock opera, one long story (like a movie/play/ect). Seeing how the story itself was incredibly disturbing at times it really shouldnt be the idea that scared you but the film itself. But with skater boy, it most definitly should be the idea that scares you.

PostSun Jun 01, 2003 4:40 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Man, there are so, so, SO many things wrong with the above posts I don't know where to start. (Not wrong on Spook's part, but wrong for the damn creators/owners/producers/etc of what the hell is going on.)

ANOTHER CSI? What are they smoking? J-Lo as Wonder Woman? No. The original Willy Wonka is a classic and needs no remaking. At all. Make another Dahl book into a movie. Those deserve equal treatment, they're jsut as good. Sk8ter Boi into a movie? Dumb. And in Garfield, Jon almost never had a girlfriend, and when he did, she was a freak. Jennifer Love Hewitt is too hot to play a freak/Jon's girlfriend. Hell, Garfiled has been stale for so long it shouldn't be made into a movie any way you slice it.

All the other stuff is either fine or cool. Jessica Simpson as Black Cat? Cool, I can see that. Another Jet Li movie? Awesome. and National Treasuer sounds cool. I've heard about that treasure dealy before.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 6:47 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
According to an article posted on Yahoo News, Warner Bros. has offered the role of Jimmy Olsen in the upcoming SUPERMAN film to musician, Justin Timberlake.

O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

X_X

*Dies*

I can see it all now...

"Superman! Superman! Are you there?"
"...sunshine after the rain..."
"Superman! There's a giant meteor heading towards Earth."
"...my fear and my pain..."
"Uh...hello? Giant meteor? Earth? Ka-boom? Are you listening?"
"...it's all-it's all-it's all because of you."
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 9:36 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Quote:
According to an article posted on Yahoo News, Warner Bros. has offered the role of Jimmy Olsen in the upcoming SUPERMAN film to musician, Justin Timberlake.

O_O

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

X_X

*Dies*

I can see it all now...

"Superman! Superman! Are you there?"
"...sunshine after the rain..."
"Superman! There's a giant meteor heading towards Earth."
"...my fear and my pain..."
"Uh...hello? Giant meteor? Earth? Ka-boom? Are you listening?"
"...it's all-it's all-it's all because of you."

At least he's not on board for the EVA movie.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 2:12 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
If they killed Jimmy, then all would be good unless it was played by another.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 7:13 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
We just got the ANiMatrix DVD, its perty good, explains this one part in Reload. But the Second Reanassance(SP!) part 2 is just pressessing as hell, esp the part where the machines start hooking the people up...scared the hell out of me.

Thats what it is all about!
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 11:13 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Psst...Ben...not in this thread, man! Take it to the "Entertainment Purchases" topic...s'coo' there... Wink

In English: This is for movie news and discussion of said news only.
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 11:23 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
besides there is an animatrix thread AND a matrix thread. Oh yeah, and a x2 thread is here somewhere. *BAMF*

PostWed Jun 04, 2003 12:50 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Adam Sandler (BILLY MADISON) is in negotiations to join the drama COLLATERAL, starring Tom Cruise. Michael Mann is directing the film, which will see Cruise playing a man who takes a cabbie (Sandler) hostage in his cab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MGM has acquired the rights to Cedric the Entertainer's comedy FLASH, which he will also star in and produce. In the film, Cedric will play Coach Levels, who is a leader for a group of kids both on and off the field. In the film, he becomes fast friends with Andy, a young thug. He tries to teach him a lesson, but ends up learning one himself. Eric Rhone will also produce. (reporter comments: BOO! more of the exact fucking same thing)

Johnny Knoxville (JACKASS) has joined the cast of the remake of 1973's WALKING TALL, starring The Rock. The Rock will star as Buford Pusser, a one time soldier that returns to his now-corrupted Tennessee hometown to become sheriff and dispense justice with a 2x4. Knoxville will play a local miscreant with a heart of gold; Pusser deputizes him.

PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:53 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
FilmForce has learned from reliable sources that none other than Lee Tamahori (Die Another Day) is the frontrunner to direct Paramount's live-action adaptation of the Marvel Comics character, Deathlok. Stu Zickerman and Raven Mentzner have penned the screenplay for Marvel Studios and Crystal Sky Productions. New Zealand-born Tamahori has also directed Along Came a Spider, The Edge, Mulholland Falls and Once Were Warriors.

The Hollywood Reporter has claimed that Deathlok will be "about a suburban family man who is unwittingly made a test subject for technology research that slowly turns him into a living computer." Marvel Studios honcho (and Deathlok producer) Avi Arad explained to THR back in September 2001 what makes Deathlok a timely tale: "We are all becoming more dependent on technology. One of these days it's going to be inside of us. For example, we won't need a cell phone; it'll be built into our ear. Now is that a cool thing, or will it destroy us as human beings? Deathlok explores what those consequences may be."

A good bio on Deathlok can be found at The Marvel Directory, which tells us that after U.S. Army Colonel Luther Manning was critically injured, his "superior, Major Simon Ryker, salvaged his body for use in Project: Alpha-Mech, a covert operation whose purpose was to create cyborg super-soldiers. Manning's brain, nervous system, and still living tissue were transplanted into a synthetic body in an operation performed by Major Ryker's brother Harlan Ryker (code-named Hellinger). ... Manning awoke from the weeks-long operation in a body that was partially his own and with a mini-computer occupying a portion of his cranium. He was given the code-name Deathlok. At first an unwilling agent of Ryker, Deathlok broke free of his control and became a free agent."

PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:55 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Anjelica Huston, Jeff Goldblum, Peter Stormare and Bud Cort have agreed to star in Wes Anderson's (THE ROYAL TENNENBAUMS) next film THE LIFE AQUATIC. Based on a script that Anderson wrote with Noah Bumbach, the film will story the misadventures of oceanographer Steve Zissou and his crew. Anderson is producing with Barry Mendel and Scott Rudin. Shooting begins in Rome in September.

It looks like director McG (CHARLIE'S ANGELS) may be returning to the SUPERMAN fold. McG was originally slated to direct the fifth Supes film, but CHARLIE'S ANGELS II got in the way. Brett Ratner took his spot, but was kicked out in March by Warner because he wanted an uknown for the lead role. McG recently told a British interviewer that he is very close to signing on and has three choices in mind for the lead role. Most importantly, the director said, "The movie is the star." Expect an official decision either way in the next two weeks.

PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:56 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Jim Carrey (BRUCE ALMIGHTY) will star in Columbia's remake of 1977's FUN WITH DICK AND JANE. Barry Sonnenfeld is directing the film, which is about an upper-middle class couple that engage in thievery to pay the bills. Peter Tolan (ANALYZE THIS) is writing the remake. Brian Glazer is producing.

Columbia Pictures has bought the rights to Marvel Comics' most famous black superhero, Luke Cage. Ben Ramsey (THE BIG HIT) will write the adaption of the long-running character. Luke Cage is a former gang member from Harlem that is framed by his best friend and sent to federal prison on drug charges. While in prison, Cage volunteers for a medical experiment that ultimately gives him super strength and bulletproof skin. Using the new powers, Cage escapes and becomes Luke Cage: Hero for Hire. Avi Arad will produce for Marvel Studios

PostThu Jun 05, 2003 11:58 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 19 of 32

Jump to: