нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Which is the best gundam series?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Which is the best gundam series?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is the best gundam series?
Gundam Wing
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Gundam Seed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gundam 08th MS Team
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
After War Gundam X
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
G Gundam
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mobile Suit Gundam
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Gundam 0080
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gundam 0083
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Berserk_Fury

Post subject: Which is the best gundam series?
For each gundam series u pick, pls post which gundam is the best.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 10:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm sorry, but no Zeta or Turn A option......

You fail at the poll.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 11:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Other

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 2:22 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
*sings "Everything Old is New Again!"* Wink

But it's fun to go back and try again. Although I already said my piece earlier this week.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 2:46 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
no no no
This is completely different! That other one was about your favorite gundam series while this is about the best gundam series. And we all know that GSD is the best.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 3:57 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
So why don't you lock it, Nobu?
C'mon. You know you want to.
Just for the rush.
PostThu Nov 25, 2004 5:04 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I know about all those other series, it is just that the website didn't let me put all of them. It sayed "You tried to put too many poll options" so I had to take about half of them of and replace them with other.
PostFri Nov 26, 2004 8:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's okay. Besides you'd be hard pressed to find any Turn A fans lurking around here.

I like each series for different reasons. The character developement and interaction in MSG were its strong points. Both Wing and X(Double X still being my favorite AU mech) had very strong mecha and character design. Z and ZZ probably had the best story. V had good music and animation. Overall though, I think 08th MS team is the most well balanced with the best animation, cinematography, music, story, and pacing.
PostSun Nov 28, 2004 4:45 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Gundam Wing is the best one to me. It has the best storyline, and characters.
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 12:03 pm
wildarmsheero

Post subject:
Out of all the Gundam I have seen (And that's not much) 08th MS Team takes the cake, but that could change once I get my Zeta box set...
PostSun Dec 12, 2004 3:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Since I haven't seen MSG all the way through, i've avoided the main time line. But After War Gundam X and Seed Destiny are really shaping up.
PostSun Dec 12, 2004 5:55 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
200$ for a Gundam Series is a bit... too much. Maybe if they aired it 1st I'd buy it. MGS was pretty good. The Story was decent, Some interesting Characters, Sayla Mass(still one of the best looking women in Gundam, IMO), the battle were nice to, it had a few memorable deaths and the start of the Amuro and Char rivalry. Which to date, is one of the greatest rivalries in Gundam.

Pretty off topic but... Whenever I listen to"Reason(GSD 1st ending)" I hear Gilbert's line at the end of ep 1 Shocked
PostSun Dec 12, 2004 6:30 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
I found an awsome gundam 08th ms team amv on kazaa. If anyone wants to see it just tell me ur email, or i think u could find it at animemusicvideos.org it is called 10th men down, i think.
PostMon Dec 13, 2004 5:05 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I Bet it's Tenth Man Down... The greatest Gundam AMV(well there really aren't alot of Gundam AMV's...) found one for Gundam SEED it was extended opening like AMV to a full version of Realize(could have been better but still the idea is nice.)
PostMon Dec 13, 2004 5:31 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Gundam Wing is the greatest!! It has great characters, mobile suits, and it's very interesting.
PostTue Dec 14, 2004 11:52 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: