нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Arucard VS Vampire hunter D
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Arucard VS Vampire hunter D
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heero_Yuy

Post subject: Arucard VS Vampire hunter D
OK. Me and my manager at work have been at this for awhile now so we decied to leave it up to you guys (and girls)!

1. Who would win in a fight?
2. Who is better dressed?
3. And what one is the better of the two shows

My fate is in your hands don't let me down guys

(I can't say who i am rooting for just to make it fair)
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 12:28 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
1. Alucard
2. Alucard
3. Well, I liked both, so neither.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 1:23 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
1. Hand
2. Depends on your taste in fashion.
3. tie, although VHD: Bloodlust is better animated. Cool
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 4:59 am
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
Well so far so good! Thanks for the feed back!! More would be good though Wink
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 11:27 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
1. They would kill each other
2. Alucard. I'm sorry. I just love the hat and red coat
3. Comedy "Liked Both" Option
PostTue Jul 08, 2003 10:08 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
1.Flip of a coin the neither of them.
2.ooo... that's hard! Black looks good, but then the red.The both, I'm afraid to say. Rolling Eyes
3.liked both.
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 12:36 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
1. I dunno who would win. It all comes down to who gets lucky.

2. D is the better dressed if you ask me. But Alucard isn't half bad

3. I have to go with D. I always liked the silent hero.

Last edited by Chibi_Zero on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 3:09 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
1. Son Vs. Original? Go wit da OG.
2. Alucard. Gotta respect a guy that makes bowties cool.
3. If we included the D books, I'd have to go with him. But since its just the shows, I'd say Hellsing.
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 8:01 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I want to read the books...
PostThu Jul 10, 2003 5:01 am
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Unfortunately, the D novels have yet to be translated and released in the US. However, the creator of D and author of the books, Mr. Kikuchi Hideyuki is pulling for their distribution as soon as possible. If you want a peek at the books and a summary of their stories, there are a few good reviews out there, like this page: http://www.altvampyres.net/vhd/textpref.html
PostThu Jul 10, 2003 6:28 pm
Heero Yuy

Post subject:
Hey it's me from work!! The Hellsing Books are going to be released in Jan of 04 Yea!!!
PostFri Jul 11, 2003 2:38 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Heero Yuy wrote:
Hey it's me from work!! The Hellsing Books are going to be released in Jan of 04 Yea!!!

By that I assume you mean the Hellsing graphic novels. Since Viz and Shonen Jump are so close, I wonder who struck up the deal with Young King Ours for the Hellsing manga in America.
PostTue Jul 15, 2003 12:53 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
1) I actually gotta go with D, because the only way a fight between the two could happen is if Arucard survives for the several millenia that seperate Hellsing's "present-day" setting and Vampire Hunter D's "in the distant, hellish future" setting... even though D says himself that the "old ones are powerful, almost invicible", I'd have to say even Arucard would be quite a bit slowed down by the massive passage of time... even vampires get rusty in their old age, and I don't think Arucard would be any different...

2) By contemporary standards, Arucard is a snappier dresser, but D is waaaaaay ahead of our time anyway... besides, basic black seems to work best, while bright red just screams "Vash the Stampede-complex" to me (not that I really know what the hell a "Vash-complex" would be, other than to like wearing lots of red and constantly strike poses with your guns in the blowing wind, with heavy back-lighting)...

3) VHD is two movies... Hellsing is a whole series... it's not right to compare the two... it just... isn't... right...

Johnny's theory/fantasy of the moment: What if D is really a darker, older version of the character Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? After spending a thousand years or so in deep slumber, he just reawakens in a hellish future, and undergoes a few transformations in the process (almost total submersion of most vampiric powers; darker hair [at least compared to the C:SotN artwork]; the goofy hand/parasite thing)...

...just a thought...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Jul 15, 2003 2:03 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's unfair to compare, but D looks cooler.
PostTue Jul 15, 2003 2:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rycel wrote:
Heero Yuy wrote:

By that I assume you mean the Hellsing graphic novels. Since Viz and Shonen Jump are so close, I wonder who struck up the deal with Young King Ours for the Hellsing manga in America.

I was about to say you answered your own question, since Viz has Excel Saga. But I would have been wrong. It's Dark Horse.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=3730 Cool
PostTue Jul 15, 2003 5:51 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: