нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Any hope toonami....
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Any hope toonami....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm one because I like to covertly fuck with the rest of you... that and I'm lazy. Abusing power just takes to much effort.
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 2:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
Then I guess politely asking with a bag 'o swag in my hand as offerings won't help either?

As long as it's warm and has mayonnaise for dipping.
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 3:35 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shush Daikun, you'll never be a mod either.

As if is, there hasn't been TOO much for us to do. There was a period of a few months where I would lock a thread every time I signed on, and Spook would move a thread every time he signed on, and Doug would fix a broken thread everytime HE signed on.

But the board's sort of slowed down a bit. Very few broken threads anymore, less lockings, less movings. So no new mods are needed.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 9:57 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
there's something i've been wondering that partially relates to this conversation...

how does one edit content on the infolink site itself? is that something that goes beyond forum classification, or is that power also granted to the mods? i only ask because from what i can tell, doug has the ability to do both, yet daikun isn't a mod, but has offered assistance in my many inquiries concerning the "reviews" area...

(by the way, thanks to both of 'em for clearing up the .hack stuff over there...)
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 10:32 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
there are two types of mods
forum mod, or phpBB mod
and there is site mod phpNuke mod
the BB mods have power over only the forum
the nuke mods have more specific power, I can edit reviews, but not news stories, Daikun can edit the News Stories and the Reviews. Andromaton can also edit news and reviews, so Aside from Tyler and ZOgg Andro has more power than anyone since he is a BB mod and a nuke mod, and he has more nuke capabilities than I do.

Good enough answer?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 11:13 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Good enough answer?

fascinating...i appreciate the breakdown of everything as it makes a LOT more sense now...

so next time i find something erratic with the Reviews area (which history indicates will happen with every review i submit), should i make a topic in Site/Forum Discussion like i've been doing, or would it be more efficient to send pm's out to you/daikun/androspook and solve it that way?

note to self: stay on androspook's good side... =)
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 12:25 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spook has more power than Doug? I never would have guessed. I thought Doug had more control since he helped set everything up . . .

Me, I can only mod the forums. And that's how I like it. I read the news here, I don't gather it from other sites. So I leave that to the others to find for me.

PostTue Aug 31, 2004 1:24 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
your all so damn lucky I'm lazy Cool
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 2:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
So what powers does Dill wield...besides her Glaive of d00m?
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 7:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Same as me. Forum Mod. Simple as that.

PostTue Aug 31, 2004 8:35 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Spook has more power than Doug? I never would have guessed. I thought Doug had more control since he helped set everything up . . .

I didn't help set things up, i was just a beta tester, and I'm not a mod for news stories, since I don't pay attention to them, I am a mod for reviews since I fix problems (Such as JJ's) and I'm good at coding.

JJc14 wrote:
so next time i find something erratic with the Reviews area (which history indicates will happen with every review i submit), should i make a topic in Site/Forum Discussion like i've been doing, or would it be more efficient to send pm's out to you/daikun/androspook and solve it that way?

It's really your choice, I get email notices from PMs, and from the "glitchy thread" thread but I don't always come and check the site/forum discussions forum, and since I fix the problems most the time. Unless you think it is something I wouldn't be able to handle and you need to call in Zogg, I'd say PM me.

What I want to do though is hack the phpNUke code to make is allow stuff like the .hack, but hey that is something that can't be done client side
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Aug 31, 2004 10:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yusuke_fan

Post subject:
yah i guss i kinda look forword to saterday night cartoons but... i want RK back! Crying or Very sad
PostTue Sep 28, 2004 3:47 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
yusuke_fan wrote:
yah i guss i kinda look forword to saterday night cartoons but... i want RK back! Crying or Very sad

Can't you wait for 3 more weeks?
http://www.toonamiinfolink.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=822&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
PostTue Sep 28, 2004 6:15 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
it's almost as if people don't pay attention to the news portion if this NEWS site.
PostTue Sep 28, 2004 6:58 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
news?
PostWed Sep 29, 2004 2:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: