нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have to work on my style for recapping them. Thats the second Big O i have done and I still don't like the way it comes out. Its more an editorial then a recap.

Well lets see what happens when i recap next wensday.
PostTue Aug 26, 2003 6:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Man tonight was like Big O meets Power Rangers, and was just funny as hell. Laughing

Thats what it is all about!
PostSun Aug 31, 2003 9:56 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
i hate myself!!!!!!! i was lounging around and only caught the last minute of it!! argh!!!! my friend recorded it on his TV tuner though but he's away in NY and i live in Miami! the file is 1.11Gb damn!!! it!!!
peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Aug 31, 2003 10:31 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Of course i dont see any replies again in this thread. But I missed last nights episode. Can someone give a recap.
PostMon Sep 01, 2003 7:07 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
OK No problem

Well at first Beck+ his gang broke out of Prison.
Then beck tricked Roger by inviting him to come to this Japanisse company that builds the domes.
Some home he captured Roger and put him on on this Cross like thing.
He made a ransom call to his house and Dorthy picked up and desided to play negoshiator. So she took off.
Well Roger came though and fond a robotic torso of him self, it would repeat everything that roger said. Roger broke free and started to call Big O when Beck snatched the Preey Dog away from him and then put him under glass. He then used the Torso to call big o and start leading it off a cliff.
Right before Big O took a dive Dorthy showed up threw Becks goons around and broke Roger Free. Only for Beck to ativate an Magnet pulling Dorthy up like usal. So beck tried to put that brace on her agian, but Dorthy had a restricked access plate it her CD Drive. Then her head band shot off catching beck around the next attaching him to the magnet.
Bla bla bla
So beck called up his boys and they called on some veichals(kind of like Power Rangers) that the Jap company made for them. So the veichals took off and formed up to make a Mega Duce. But Roger called Big O up before they could do anything and took them out with that Arm Gatling Cannon. Becks Robot didnt last a minute.

PostMon Sep 01, 2003 4:07 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Doesnt sound like I missed much.
PostMon Sep 01, 2003 4:56 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, it was basically just the writers and animators making fun of Power-Ranger-esque stuff, where during the midst of the transformation or the chargeing up, the enemy doesn't attack. Well, Big O got there during the trasnforming, and shot during the charging up.

It wasn't a plot episode in the least. It was probably the one episode that you could miss and not worry about it. Excpet Dorothy DID tell Roger that she loves him.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Sep 01, 2003 6:48 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yea...But...I dont know

What I dont get is why that thing didnt explode..The last time Roger used the arm gatling it tore that Mega Duce to shreads and it was high quality unlike that POS beck had.

PostMon Sep 01, 2003 7:02 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah no reason to watch. I mean whats a little plot point like......

What do you mean she told Roger she loved him?! Shes like 12. Im sure shes mature in robot years but......
PostMon Sep 01, 2003 10:06 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Dorothy's an adult... well she's less than 5 if you want to get literal.

Dorothy supposedly said it as a joke to reply to Beck's implying that Roger was using Dorothy for more than house keeping. Roger's reaction was priceless.

Big O has the best android/David Blum Steven Lucas/possible angel love triange EVER!
PostTue Sep 02, 2003 2:25 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nope, the one I got goin in real life is PRICEless.

And it DID blow up. Just not as big. And it's not a POS, as you put it. It's high quality. However, it is also a paradoy of typical Japonese transformation scenes. The mech was well built, it's design flaw was that it takes too long to do everything, thus it is constantly open to attack.

Also, the previous time that Roger used that move, the mech he used it on was bult for agility. It had no armor, it was meant to dodge attacks and strike at weak points, not go for an all out brawl with something as burly as the Big O.

So there you have it, the differences are immense.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Sep 02, 2003 3:05 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Tonights like what...the 5 or 6th eps of the new season???/

PostSun Sep 07, 2003 4:46 pm
wild_knight

Post subject:
i had a funny thought about tonights episode. when i saw the silloute of the robot behind dorothy, with the spike on its head and a glowing red eye, i said to myself "wow, a zakus is attacking paridine city!"

also, anyone else besides me think that the mega duce battles have been a lacking in season 2? they seem to last like 30 seconds and not much really happens. the only notable one so far (besides the season opener) was the battle with the athletic femaleish mega duce. maybe its just me though. i don't really remember a whole lot about season 1 and perhaps this is just how it was?
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 10:03 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Am I the only one who noticed the NY cap on the the android assassin? I think the rumors about the show taking place in New York City are true. Of course that's just speculating the obvious, and the 2 letters could stand for something completely different....

*waits for someone else to take advantage of statement to put in witty banter on said comment*
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 10:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah I noticed the NY cap, but it didn't really register. And I also thought the same think about the zakus, but the mega deus turned out to be a heap o junk. Norman's rocket launcher was sweet though.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 11:58 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 13 of 25

Jump to: