нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Zoids Fuzors?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Zoids Fuzors?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hongkongfuui2

Post subject:
Yeah that did sort of make me mad; the fact that "Ultimate X" Zoids rule all since they have an evolving AI system. My favorite of NCO though had to be the Shadow Fox, with Brad and Jack Sisco being my favorite characters.

As for the character voices, I was hoping they would retain some of the old voices they used in the previous shows, but I actually liked the voice they picked for the character Sweet. Did you notice how she was sort of the main focus of attention during the end credits? I wonder what type of importance she'll play in the series.

What I'm loving is that in the first episode they showcased a whole slew of new Zoids not seen in the TV shows yet; Dark Spiner, and what looks like one of the new Gojulas Zoids from the Web Comic (Texan's Zoid, what's his name again?). I hope the Shadow Fox makes an appearance, as well as the Konig Wolf. Gotta love those black Blade Ligers!

Well, yeah that's true about tons and tons of Zoids sites out there, but I guess since I haven't searched for so long and participated in the "action", I forgot about all the ones I used to visit. There are only really a few quality sites out there with massive members.
PostSun Oct 05, 2003 1:37 pm
Liger_ZERO

Post subject:
I just want to know how this kid got Liger 0. Question They said something about his father in the show. Could Bit be his dad? Or is this taking place 1000's of years later?
PostSun Oct 05, 2003 2:37 pm
nightfall

Post subject:
What makes you think Liger Zero doesn't have an AI? He seemed to act the same way with RD as with Bit. And RD talked to LZ just like Bit used to.

I don't think Bit is the father, though. Bit was looking for an ultimate Zoid, and that was LZ. RD's father told him of a different ultimate Zoid, not LZ.

Is it me or does RD sound like Brad Swaile?(Quattre/Amuro/Nightcrawler) I didn't really recognize any of the names.
PostTue Oct 07, 2003 11:47 pm
hongkongfuui2

Post subject:
It's not jsut you man, I totally recognized the voice as Amuro's/Nightcrawler's as well. Who were you talking to about the LigerZero AI?

Anyway, any Zoids you all are hoping to see either make a re-appearance or totally brand new Zoids?

Besides the Shadow Fox, I'd like to see The Lightning Saix, and the Iron Kong to make appearances. Maybe even an Ultrasaurus...perhaps the same one from GF/NCO? I can only hope.
PostWed Oct 08, 2003 6:11 pm
nightfall

Post subject:
I was talking to you, hongkong.

"The one thing I do like is though that are introducing alot of new Zoids, plus the fact that the LZ and BF are no longer gods. that's one thing that pissed me off about NCO." -Grey Wolf

"Yeah that did sort of make me mad; the fact that "Ultimate X" Zoids rule all since they have an evolving AI system. " - hongkong

I assumed from your statement that you meant LZ did not have an AI.
PostThu Oct 09, 2003 6:30 am
hongkongfuui2

Post subject:
Oh, yeah, I guess I can see how you assumed that. What I meant was that I'm sure every Zoid has an AI system (the fact that they respond to their pilots actions, voice, etc.), but the ones found in the Ultimate X Zoids were much more advanced, in that they could learn from their mistakes, whereas regular Zoids can't. So far in Fuzors, they never mentioned the LigerZero as an extremely strong Zoid as it was in NCO, so that's why I said that, since it doesn't seem right now that RD's LigerZero is the ultimate Zoid, rather a regular Zoid.
PostThu Oct 09, 2003 2:40 pm
gmoney

Post subject:
Ya, I have to agree with HonKong becuase this Liger does not seem to have the same emotion, becuase when you think about it a lot of the zoid pilots (Van did and it seemed to respond and even lina's brother talked to his, and bit said in an episode that "Dont all Zoid pilots talk to their Zoids")from the previous shows talked to their zoids and it responded. I also think that the Liger Zero may not be the same. Just for the simple fact that Van had the only Blade Liger in Chaotic Century/Guardian Force and from that spawn a bunch of them in New Century. So we can not be confined to the thought that that could be the only one, who is to say that they didnt find a way to recreate the Liger Zero. Also, Where is the conversion systems if that would be the original Liger Zero, but hey we've only seen the one episode so far. Still though it does seem to already forming a better storyline then than New Century, but I loved all of the series.

And One more thing. Im addressing a previous statement someone made and I think it is true also, Bit was a hell of a pilot than people gave him for dismissing it all the time as a fluke, Despite the fact that he had an "Ultimate X", he went up against the "wonder boy" Vega who had incredible above average skill and still whoop him down in the end.

"I elimate all obstacles!"
-Heero Yuy
PostThu Oct 09, 2003 8:16 pm
hongkongfuui2

Post subject:
Is it me, or did I hear Brad's voice (NCO) as the pilot of the Killer Dome Zoid?

At any rate, this show seems to sport a lot fo the qualities that NCO did. What I dislike though is that they seemed to drop the cel-shaded animation that we all new (and hopefully loved) of the previous two series. However, I did get what I wished for...Amy's Zoid was the Konig Wolf! A pretty nice color I might add.

They are showing more character development however, at least I think so with Amy. I just wish they'd work the cel-shaded animation back into the show! If they are doing some of that, it sure does look different from the other two Zoid shows.
PostSat Oct 11, 2003 8:36 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
Im really late on this, and I know in the very distant past we had numberous discussions about this, but I thought Chaotic century was way better than the Zero saga. (Despite my name here at the board, heh) Well anyway, I'll probably check it out. It took some getting used to but Zoids just had a downright good feeling to it altogether. Well, I just thought I'd share....
PostTue Oct 14, 2003 8:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: