нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Toonami Jetstream premieres July 17th
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Toonami Jetstream premieres July 17th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alshoff

Post subject:
After trying my link again, it does appear that there is some sort of time-stamp or something designed to defeat hotlinking. This could take some time to defeat...
PostTue Jul 18, 2006 3:32 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
And why are you trying to bypass it?

Now I'm going to say this honestly. And I do mean this. If Cartoon Network is nice enough to give us fans a way to view them online. We shouldn't be working around it to make it run from our own sites. So that it looks like we are hosting them ourselves.

Just link it
PostTue Jul 18, 2006 4:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
We're not trying to get around their site. At least, I'm not. But it'd be nice to be able to run Jetstream out of Firefox or on a Mac.

At least we all acknowledge that Jetstream itself is kinky.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jul 18, 2006 4:59 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh sorry I miss-read it. And yes it would be nice to use it from Firefox. Because I don't like to launch IE if i don't have to. Right now that makes three sites I have to open it for.

How often are they going to updating content on it?
PostTue Jul 18, 2006 6:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Hey Zechs... I LIKE ENGLISH NARUTO!

That being said... watched a Prince of Tennis marathon yesterday and MAR today, with Hikaro probably going to happen tomorrow if not today.

AWESEOME AWESOME stuff.

The auto out of fullscreen is annoying, but I keep my mouse on the fullscreen button and that works just fine, I have a router AND a firewall and the episodes load quick and clean. There are some times when the graphics get picelated for a split second but I blame that on my running my PC at an insane resolution. Also, it's not noticable enough to ruin watching the shows.

As for the shows...

Prince of Tennis is just as super addictive as I thought it would be. I already like the characters, from Ryoma to the viper, even the dad who has only a cutaway role at this point. It made me give a crap about Tennis mechanics for crying out loud. Since this was the new freshness for the anime dorks I know IRL between One Piece and Bleach, I'm not surprised it's this good.

MAR is great. I believe the words of the Toonzone reviewer were something like "if you were looking forward to Rave Master and found out it sucked you'll like this!" and I'd have to say they're right. The interplay between the main characters is as fun as Bo^7 (yeah Babbo=Don Patch in the dubs) and Ginta is refreshingly upbeat for the equivalent of a Final Fantasy hero. This show is, like Monster Rancher or B-Daman, dediacted to the 6 year old in you, and if you liked those you'll like this.

If this is the future of watching anime.... booyah. Screw you Nielsen househoulds. In the ear. With a porcupine. Now someone get me access to all those unaired dubbed Astro Boys and Case Closed!
PostWed Aug 09, 2006 7:54 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
(yeah Babbo=Don Patch in the dubs)

Actually, no.
Don Patch= Kirk Thornton
Babbo= Michael McConnohie

However, Ginta=Shinji. Wink

And having the chance to finally see Megas XLR? Sweet. Cool
PostThu Aug 10, 2006 12:57 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Hey Sho, you want to go to the school festival?"

"Nah..."

"But we get to eat free TACO YUCKI!"
PostThu Aug 10, 2006 1:18 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
JKyle wrote:
(yeah Babbo=Don Patch in the dubs)

Actually, no.
Don Patch= Kirk Thornton
Babbo= Michael McConnohie

However, Ginta=Shinji. ;)

And having the chance to finally see Megas XLR? Sweet. 8)
I was talkin more the role/character being almost identical than the actor.
PostThu Aug 10, 2006 9:03 pm
Gohan_TakingBackSunday1

Post subject:
I AM DUMB. Dur!

This Paraphrase brought to you by your frinedly neighborhood moderator!

Doing stunts from Jackass, Burst(A metal band)
MTV2 your awesome
PostWed Aug 16, 2006 3:36 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well as always with the informative posts.

So how was your 13th birthday? Im guessing you just had it.
PostWed Aug 16, 2006 8:11 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
You may not like it Gohan, but a lot of people apparently do.

Quote:
Toonami Jetstream, a joint venture between Cartoon Network and VIZ Media, achieved more than 9.5 million video streams since launching on July 14. In the first four weeks since the launch, Toonami Jetstream has attracted an average of more than 725,000 unique visitors per week.

I'm thinking that's almost the average total audience for the Saturday broadcast, but I don't have any recent numbers to back that up.
PostThu Aug 17, 2006 2:33 am
Alshoff

Post subject:
Say, uh, is Toonami Jetstream currently not working for anybody else? (As in, it won't load in IE.)
PostTue Aug 22, 2006 10:43 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
It does appear to be having technical difficulties at the moment. Confused
PostTue Aug 22, 2006 10:47 pm
demongriffon

Post subject:
this is great and all......but i can't get into the site. i click the "enter site" button and nothing happens.

help anyone?
PostMon Dec 04, 2006 11:12 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Turn off your pop-up blocker?
PostMon Dec 04, 2006 12:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: