нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Favourite Minor Characters?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Favourite Minor Characters?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: Your Favourite Minor Characters?
Anyone who's not a main character can qualify! My top three:

1) the hitmen - cowboy bebop (ep. boogie woogie...)
2) the guy who gets his brain blown out by Misato - EVA D&R
3) Gaddes - Escaflowne
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 2:16 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
2) the guy who gets his brain blown out by Misato - EVA D&R

He died a lucky man.
Favorite minor character? hmm let me see oh that cosplay girl in Vandread has to be on my list. She always wears a costume(except for a few times) because she is afraid of the men getting her sick(even though there is only 3 men and and lots more women
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 6:34 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Jinenji, from that episode of Inu Yasha. Jinenji was the half-demon that looked really scary but he was timid cuz the villagers always picked on him. That was my favorite Inu Yasha episode. So yeah, him.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 8:00 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Punch & Judy (Cowboy Bebop)

Maya Ibuki (Evangelion)

Nagi (Tenchi Universe)

Last edited by Beefy on Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 10:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Amagasaki (Tenchi Muyo! ep1)- For a guy like him to tell Tenchi that HE was hard up so he slep with a mummy, takes a whole lotta huevos.

Left Hand (Vampire Hunter D)- A dude that can talk like that to a guy like D, even if he's little more than a face on the guy's palm, is cool in my book. Plus tha fact that Mike McShane did his voice in Bloodlust doesn't hurt either. (SJDC ROCKS MUTHA!!!!!)

I know it's not anime, but:
Squatty Little Dude with a Big Head and a Strained Smile (Freakazoid!)- He never talks, he never moves, he ends up in the weirdest of places, and he has absolutely no reason for being in the show whatsoever. BUT HE'S THERE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HE'S ALWAYS THERE!!!
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 10:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rycel wrote:
I know it's not anime, but:
Squatty Little Dude with a Big Head and a Strained Smile (Freakazoid!)-

Emmitt Nevermind. He's listed in the credits every episode. Wink
As for me:
Queen Misaki (Tenchi Muyo!)- her effusive personality combined with her quick temper keeps everybody (especially Ryoko) off balance. But she pales in comparison to her mother...
Seto Kamiki (Tenchi Muyo! GXP)- Chief manipulator in the Tenchi Universe. Machiavelli could take lessons from her. Loving wife and mother, but... a scary, scary woman to piss off (Genocide Dance, anybody?)... Shocked
Tamiya and Ootaki (Oh, My Goddess!)- the best ingredients for comedy relief? Ignorance and Enthusiasm. These two have it in spades. Very Happy
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 11:16 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have someone to add Ichigo Morino from Onegai Teacher!. She's just so blunt when she has something to say(see my sig?). And she's cute too.
PostSun Apr 06, 2003 6:25 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Futurama - Zoidberg "Here we have a heart" "Please take I have 4"

Trigun - That damned little cat. I would have said Millie but somehow she doesnt feel like a minor character

Robotech - Khyron another is he really a minor character. Anyone who eats the flowers and is mad. Well darn it hes a friend of mine

Dragonball Z - Its a tie Krillin for being human and fighting like hes one of the monster saiyans. And Master Yoshi for two scenes. One was at the stadium while hes talking and the screens going all swirly behind him. And he says "Okay guys Im done" and 2 guys walk the black screen away. And the second is when he farts to defeat the bad guy and says "I've still got it baby"

Bebop - Ein. We never did find out what was so darned special about him being a data dog.

TranzorZ - MinervaX shes got machine guns in her jubblies. (well thats what my mind remembers. I might be wrong)
PostTue Apr 08, 2003 5:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
TranzorZ - MinervaX shes got machine guns in her jubblies. (well thats what my mind remembers. I might be wrong)

Oh, you are remembering quite correctly. Wink
PostTue Apr 08, 2003 11:28 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Tick - BiPolar Bear

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 1:13 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Tick - The evil midnite bomber what bombs at midnite! "Boom I said boom baby boom"
- sidenote that episode has been cut from when they made it. There is a scene in the sidekicks lounge where the one sidekick says to the other
"Does your hero... you know do things to you?" (paraphrasing. Need to get the real line. Its quite funny)
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 6:07 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Little Wooden Boy - The Tick
No character can out be LWB.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 12:05 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Bebop - Ein. We never did find out what was so darned special about him being a data dog.

Yes, we did. Watch session #23: Brain Scratch.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 4:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've seen the whole series why cant I remember that one. Okay its coming up on adult swim this week
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:29 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Missed recording it by one episode. Any hints so it jogs my memory?
PostSat Apr 12, 2003 1:27 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: