нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Other Animation Schedules
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Other Animation Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liberator

Post subject:
Well at least there is now room for a new television network dedicated to technology and the world it creates for us to come along and rape G4 again like it was before the merger.

G4 had something like 150,000 viewers before teh merge, TechTV had over 1,000,000. Since the merger, veiwership is somewhere in the middle 300,000s i think...
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 2:50 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
ImaginAsianTV to launch new anime
posted at Anime News Network

ImaginAsianTV will launch two new anime series on March 28. Gravitation and The World of Narue, both 13-episode TV series, will air starting on that date. While the exact time has not yet been determined, the schedule will be posted on the ImaginAsianTV website, iatv.tv, within a few weeks. Both shows will air in Japanese with English subtitles. ImaginAsianTV also recently added three new markets: San Francisco (Comcast channel 28), Los Angeles (Comcast channel 101) and Houston (TVMax channel 109).
PostSat Feb 26, 2005 11:36 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Starting March 28, International Channel will be switching to an
all-Asian format, and as a result, TV schedules for anime are getting
shuffled around.

On Tuesday, March 29, there will be a 3-1/2 hour block of anime, from
9:30PM EST/6:30PM PST to 1AM EST/10PM PST. Taking a peek at their
website, here will be the lineup:

9:30PM - Record of Lodoss War TV series
10:00PM - Descendents of Darkness
10:30PM - Kishin Corps Geo Armor
11:00PM - Darkside Blues

The 11PM to 1AM slot will be for 2 hour movies each week. Nothing yet
listed for the following week.

This 3.5 hour block of anime will air 3 times total each week, so if
you miss anything, you'll have 2 other chances during the week to catch
it.
PostThu Mar 17, 2005 8:03 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Starz! Action Channel's lineup for April 2005, every Friday and Tuesday nights at Midnight E/P:

Friday, April 1st and Tuesday, April 5th: Ark, apparently the first movie from Digital Rim Productions. (And that's all I could find about this!)

Friday, April 8th and Tuesday, April 12th: Hellsing episodes 1-3

April 15th and April 19th: Hellsing episodes 4-6

April 22nd and April 26th: Hellsing episodes 7-9

April 29th and May 3rd: Hellsing episodes 10-13
PostWed Mar 23, 2005 5:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
April 1 All-Day “Fool-a-Thon� to Highlight Boomerang’s Fifth Birthday

New The Zoo Franchise Launching Mar. 28 Showcases Hanna-Barbera Most Famous Talking Animals

Boomerang, Cartoon Network's exclusive 24-hour, commercial-free television home to Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros. and other classic cartoons, will celebrate its fifth birthday on Friday, April 1, with a holiday-themed 24-hour “Fool-a-Thon,� showcasing a cast of television’s most foolish and funny cartoon characters. From 6 a.m. on Friday to 6 a.m. on Saturday, an all-star line-up of animation’s “Who’s Who� will help Boomerang blow out its birthday candles with favorite theatrical shorts and television episodes from the Time Warner library of 7,500 classic cartoons. Superstars taking the April Fool’s Day spotlight include Daffy Duck, Wile E. Coyote, Sylvester, Porky Pig, the Hillbilly Bears, Ranger Smith, Ralph Wolf, Elmer Fudd, Foghorn Leghorn and Marvin the Martian.

“This is a birthday celebration that Boomerang fans won’t soon forget,� said Marc Buhaj, vice president of programming and scheduling for Boomerang and Cartoon Network. “No other network can boast such a famous line-up of globally recognized entertainers as these. They truly are the world’s most beloved comedians, and we’re presenting them in some of their best and most-requested episodes. Without any hesitation, I’d say here’s another prime programming reason for Boomerang fans to set their TIVOs or VCRs.�

In addition to the birthday salute on April 1, Boomerang also will launch a brand new programming franchise on March 28 to spotlight its fantastic stable of colorful, talking animals—The Zoo (Monday-Friday, 10-11 a.m.). The weekday 60-minute strip will allow viewers to visit the world’s most amazing zoo, which will feature everything from atomic ants to pink lions, from gorillas in overalls to talking bears. Stars making their way to centerstage each morning will include Squiddly Diddly (octopus), Magilla Gorilla (gorilla), Yogi Bear (brown bear), Peter Potamus (hippopotamus), Snagglepuss (lion), Wally Gator (alligator), Grape Ape (ape), Yakky Doodle (canary), Huckleberry Hound (hound dog), Lippy the Lion (lion), Atom Ant (ant) and Breezly (bruin) & Sneezly (seal). Additional stars slated to make guest appearances include Ricochet Rabbit (bunny), Touché Turtle (tortoise) and Pixie & Dixie (mice)
PostFri Mar 25, 2005 8:56 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Action Channel's "Animidnight" offering for May is... Street Fighter II TV!

Whee.
PostMon May 02, 2005 12:47 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Effective immediately, Megas XLR leaves the Miguzi lineup. The rest of this week will be pre-empted by Teen Titans, Static Shock, and Totally Spies marathons and Pokémon: Destiny Deoxys on the weekends. Next week (May 9), the 6PM time-slot will occupy another episode of Teen Titans. Starting May 16, Winx Club will premiere on Miguzi at 5PM. The lineup will look like this:

5PM - Winx Club
5:30PM - Totally Spies
6PM - Teen Titans
6:30PM - Static Shock

Also, Pokémon 4Ever will air on Miguzi on May 21 and 22.
PostThu May 05, 2005 12:29 am
Japphire

Post subject: Re: Other Animation Schedules
Daikun wrote:
Since we have now transformed the mighty powers of the Toonami and Adult Swim schedule thread(s), I figured it would be time to start a thread for the schedules for other animation blocks. (i.e. Miguzi, Anime Unleashed, etc.)

Ok, let's begin!

Miguzi (5/24-2Cool:

5PM - Totally Spies
5:30PM - Code: LYOKO
6PM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
6:30PM - Teen Titans

Kids' WB! (5/24-29):

Monday-Friday:

3PM - Static Shock
3:30PM - Megaman: NT Warrior
4PM - Pokémon
4:30PM - Yu-Gi-Oh!

Saturday:

7AM - Yu-Gi-Oh!
7:30AM - Yu-Gi-Oh!
8AM - Pokémon
8:30AM - Pokémon
9AM - MOVIE: Zolar

Fox Box (5/29):

8AM - Cubix: Robots for Everyone
8:30AM - Martin Mystery (PREMIERE)
9AM - Shaman King
9:30AM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
10AM - Winx Club (SNEAK PREVIEW)
10:30AM - Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
11AM - Ultimate M.U.S.C.L.E.
11:30AM - Funky Cops

Anime Unleashed - Final week on TechTV before moving to the newly-merged G4TechTV (5/24-2Cool:

Monday:

2AM - Gate Keepers
2:30AM - Gate Keepers
3AM - Gate Keepers

Tuesday-Friday:

1AM - Silent Mobius
1:30AM - Betterman

Cartoon Network's Fridays (5/2Cool:

7PM - Codename: Kids Next Door
7:30PM - Ed, Edd n Eddy
8PM - MOVIE: Pokémon 3: The Movie
10PM - Codename: Kids Next Door
10:30PM - iMucha Lucha!
11PM - The Powerpuff Girls
11:30PM - Johnny Bravo

All block schedules that aren't Toonami or Adult Swim go here. (I'm pretty sure I missed a few. Feel free to add more if you like.)

Hey are you serious about Gatekeepers? I love that show. I can't wait. I'll stay up extra late for that.
PostWed May 11, 2005 12:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Other Animation Schedules
Japphire wrote:

Hey are you serious about Gatekeepers? I love that show. I can't wait. I'll stay up extra late for that.

Gate Keepers is sooo LAST YEAR... *yawn* Rolling Eyes
Please read the entire thread before posting next time. Thank You.
PostWed May 11, 2005 1:46 pm
Japphire

Post subject:
I will read next time. And I only saw Gatekeepers one or twice and I loved it.
PostFri May 13, 2005 11:24 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
SPOOON!
New Jetix Schedule (6/13): The Tick Included

This new schedule will take effect June 13th on ABC Family and Toon Disney. As you can see, The Tick will be on Toon Disney 7 times a week and ABC Family once each week. Fewer weekday episodes of Power Rangers, but no one thought the hour long run would last forever. The "Super Picks" will be episodes of various shows based on internet voting.

ABC Family:
Mondays
7:00am Spider-Man
7:30am Battle B-Daman
8:00am Power Rangers Generations
8:30am Power Rangers DinoThunder

Tuesdays
7:00am Incredible Hulk

Wednesdays
7:00am Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Thursdays
7:00am X-Men

Fridays
7:00am Power Rangers S.P.D.

Saturdays
7:00am Battle B-Daman
7:30am Shinzo
8:00am Dragon Booster
8:30am Digimon
9:00am W.I.T.C.H.
9:30am Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
10:00am Power Rangers S.P.D.
10:30am Fantastic Four
11:00am Super Picks
11:30am Power Rangers Generations

Sundays
7:00am Battle B-Daman
7:30am Shinzo
8:00am Dragon Booster
8:30am Digimon
9:00am W.I.T.C.H.
9:30am Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
10:00am Power Rangers S.P.D.
10:30am Spider-Man
11:00am The Tick
11:30am Power Rangers Generations

Toon Disney:
Monday
7:00pm Digimon
7:30pm Power Rangers S.P.D.
8:00pm Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
8:30pm W.I.T.C.H.
9:00pm Power Rangers Generations
9:30pm Beyblade G Revolution
10:00pm Shinzo
10:30pm Spider-Man
11:00pm The Tick
11:30pm X-Men

Tuesday-Thursday
7:30pm Power Rangers Generations
8:30pm Power Rangers DinoThunder
9:00pm Digimon
9:30pm Beyblade

Friday
7:30pm Power Rangers S.P.D.
9:00pm Power Rangers Generations
9:30pm Beyblade G Revolution

Saturday
7:00pm Power Rangers Generations
7:30pm Power Rangers DinoThunder
9:00pm Super Picks
9:30pm Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
10:00pm Gargoyles

Sunday
7:00pm Power Rangers Generations
7:30pm Power Rangers DinoThunder
9:00pm Dragon Booster
9:30pm Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
10:00pm Gargoyles
PostSat May 28, 2005 1:13 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Encore Action "Animidnight" Schedule for June 2005:

Friday, June 3/Tuesday, June 7: Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Friday, June 10/Tuesday, June 14: Vampire Hunter D
Friday, June 17/Tuesday, June 21: X
Friday, June 24/Tuesday, June 28: Shadow Skill (2 episodes)
PostTue May 31, 2005 1:53 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vandread is airing on Encore's WAM channel through June and July, with approximate airtimes around 6 AM and 4 PM daily through June 21st, then shifting to approximately 1 AM, 6 AM and 4 PM daily afterwards.
PostSat Jun 04, 2005 3:24 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Boomerang Steals The Pink Panther for First-Time Run Starting June 27
Oscar-winning Theatrical Shorts and Classic TV Series to Comprise Half-Hour Tribute Every Night at 7:30 p.m.

Boomerang, Cartoon Network's exclusive 24-hour, commercial-free television home to Hanna-Barbera, Warner Bros. and other classic cartoons, has captured the elusive The Pink Panther for the first time to appear in a new half-hour show starting Monday, June 27. More than 90 fully remastered, classic theatrical shorts produced from 1964-1977—including the Oscar-winning “The Pink Phink�—as well as 84 animated episodes produced for television sporadically from 1978-1995 will comprise the new Boomerang daily program running from 7:30-8 p.m. ET.

“There are merely a handful of classic cartoon characters who successfully emerge from animation’s ‘fond nostalgia’ into what could be termed as ‘pop-culture icon status’—the Pink Panther is definitely one of these,� said Marc Buhaj, vice president of programming and scheduling for Boomerang and Cartoon Network. “He came to embody the essence of ‘cool’ in the 1960s through the Blake Edwards’ movies that spotlighted the non-speaking character in silent comedy over title sequences. The ubiquitous Henry Mancini theme song is one of the most recognizable tunes in entertainment. The Pink Panther’s quick success earned him his own theatrical shorts, and eventually an animated series on network television. Through the years he’s never lost his ‘it-factor.’ We’re thrilled to present The Pink Panther for the first time on Boomerang, as he deserves, in his own beautifully remastered half-hour show that will run every night of the week.�

As described in "The Encyclopedia of Animated Cartoons", the egocentric panther was first introduced during the credits of the popular spy spoof, The Pink Panther, named after the jewel in the movie. Director Blake Edwards contracted DePatie-Freleng Enterprises to animate titles for the movie using a sly panther being hotly pursued by a cartoon version of Inspector Clouseau. Its popularity inspired (David) DePatie and (Friz) Freleng to create theatrical shorts for United Artists, which issued the first offering, "The Pink Phink" (1964), premiering at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Over the years, silent film comedies served as a source of inspiration for the series’ brand of humor, from Chaplin to Keaton to Lloyd.

In Sept. 1965, Friz Freleng turned the property over to his longtime assistant, Hawley Pratt, who relied upon storyman John Dunn for writing the wildly innovative and clever stories for the theatrical series, and for the 1978-80 ABC network series, The All New Pink Panther Show. In 1993, the Pink Panther returned to television in a new syndicated television cartoon series from MGM/UA in association with Claster Corporation. Creator Freleng and longtime partner DePatie served as creative consultants, which was produced/directed by Charles Grosvenor and Byron Vaughns. The final Pink Panther theatrical cartoon, “Driving Mr. Pink,� premiered in 1995 before Don Bluth’s The Pebble and the Penguin.
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 6:34 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder in another thread wrote:
Boomerang needs to expand its lineup.
Im not sure why CN or Boomerang isnt showing Batman:TAS or Superman. I believe they still own the rights to them. And I suspect the DVD's sell well.

Good news for you, amigo!
According to the schedule posted on Toon Zone's Boomerang Forum (and also found at the official Boomerang site), both Batman:TAS and Superman:TAS will begin airing on Boomerang at midnight starting this Monday, July 4th.

Batman is starting from "On Leather Wings" while Superman appears to be starting from "Fun and Games."

thanks to meteo for the head's-up and original report. Cool
PostSat Jul 02, 2005 8:03 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: