нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Not good enough if there's no Sonic in SSB Brawl.
PostFri Apr 06, 2007 7:48 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
At this point, I just think Nintendo and SEGA are keeping it a secret. They would be flat out crazy not to put him in there. Considering Smash Bros. only comes out every 4 or 5(in this case, 6) years, I don't think they'll miss this golden opportunity. Sure, the Olympic game will sell, but Smash Bros. is were the real money's at. Besides that, with Sonic's recent popularity on the decline(cough*Sonic 360 and Secret Rings*cough), he could use a boost.
PostSat Apr 07, 2007 10:03 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
For all the Phoenix Wright nuts (and I better not be the only one)

Capcom announces contest for PW3

This implies it's coming. So you people better buy part 1 and 2 to be ready for it!

And keep this thread spoiler free lest you ruin any potential PW fan's fun!
PostTue Apr 10, 2007 3:07 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Hmm... I never checked out any of the Phoenix Wright games, but I can correct that mistake.
PostTue Apr 10, 2007 9:04 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
If I can get THREE of you to buy Phoenix Wright I will have succeeded.
PostThu Apr 12, 2007 3:38 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject: Harvey Birdman roosting on PSP, PS2
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6169102.html

At a San Francisco press event last night, the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney publisher confirmed it had acquired the rights to another animated bastion of litigious justice. Capcom has entered into an agreement to make games based on Cartoon Network's Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, part of the same Adult Swim lineup that spawned Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Robot Chicken.

The game will be released on the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable, and a Capcom executive told GameSpot at the event that it would have a courtroom setting reminiscent of Phoenix Wright. The game is being developed by High Voltage Software, which created the most recent Leisure Suit Larry game, as well as the Hunter: The Reckoning series.

It's the Wright time to jump on the bandwagon people!
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 8:26 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I don't know... Most of High Voltage Software's recent releases have been mediocre at best...
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 10:31 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Yes but it's riipping off the PW system.

So at worst, buy and worship PW and rent Birdman.
PostMon Apr 16, 2007 6:15 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
me wrote:
For all the Phoenix Wright nuts (and I better not be the only one)

Capcom announces contest for PW3

This implies it's coming. So you people better buy part 1 and 2 to be ready for it!

And keep this thread spoiler free lest you ruin any potential PW fan's fun!
I'm quickly turning into the "Jesus has he shut up about that game yet?" guy but Capcom confirmed PW3 is coming in September.

Now here's hoping we get a DS exclusive bonus 5th case like in part 1. Because part 2 didn't have it... and damn that sucks.
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 8:17 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I think that's because part 2 was a direct remake of one of the Japan only GBA sequels.
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 9:09 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
They're all remakes (except 4), but part 1 had an extra level and 2 did not.
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 6:22 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah...I wonder why that was?
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 7:54 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Taken from this site:

Quote:
Warner Bros. Interactive Ent. will launch the all-new Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck videogame in fall 2007, starring Daffy Duck in stylus-based gameplay for the Nintendo DS.

Developed by WayForward Technologies, Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck lets players wield the Nintendo DS stylus to irritate, aggravate and infuriate their own Daffy Duck in humorous ways. In the game inspired by the classic Duck Amuck cartoon, players will compete against Daffy through a series of mini-games that range from retro inspired favorites to modern, innovative gameplay interactions, with the goal of driving Daffy's temperature, and his temper, through the roof. Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck will also feature wireless game play allowing players to not only gang up on Daffy as a team, but also battle each other in head-to-head competition.

"Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck gives gamers and all Daffy Duck fans a brand new experience and total control in tormenting the heated duck all in good Looney Tunes fun," said Samantha Ryan, svp, development and production, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "The imaginative gameplay puts players in the creator's role with the Nintendo DS system incorporating individual and competitive play with the beloved Daffy Duck character."

Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck will release day-and-date this fall with Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal, a next and current generation console adventure for the Xbox 360, the Wii and the PlayStation 2.

Also, this site has screenshots and a video. It looks sweet!
PostWed Apr 18, 2007 8:27 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Excerpted from the BBC:

PlayStation to record digital TV

PlayStation 3 (PS3) users in Europe will soon be able to record and playback digital TV on their console.

Sony has unveiled a TV tuner which plugs into the PS3 and turns it into a personal video recorder like Sky+. The company has held a press conference at the Leipzig games show in which it highlighted key multimedia capabilities for the PS3 and handheld PSP.

More than 200,000 gamers are expected at the German show, playing some of the year's biggest games.

PlayTV for PS3 is a twin TV tuner that will launch in early 2008 in the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain with other countries to follow. Recorded programmes can be streamed over a wireless internet connection to the portable PSP or transferred permanently to the handheld console via a USB cable.

In a statement, David Reeves, president of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, said PlayTV would extend the "broad entertainment credentials of PS3".

It is the first time a console has been given PVR capabilities. Gamers will have access to free channels that are delivered over digital terrestrial. Rival Microsoft has touted its Xbox 360 as a platform for internet TV but no partner has yet come forward while its Xbox Live video download service has not launched outside the US.

No price details for the PlayTV tuner were given.

Sony also used the conference to give more details of a video chat and instant messaging system for the PSP, called Go!Messenger, developed in conjunction with BT in the UK.

PSP users in Europe will be able to send messages, and video chat with each other once the software behind the tool is released in January. Sony also unveiled a GPS add-on for the PSP, called Go!Explore, and said a UK video download service for the console, developed in conjunction with Sky and called Go!, would launch in the UK in January.

Price details for the new services were not given.

Sony will be hoping that the new multimedia functionality for its PlayStation 3 and PSP consoles will make them more attractive to both gamers and non-gamers. Both machines lag behind sales of rival devices from Nintendo and Microsoft, such as the Wii, DS handheld console and Xbox 360.
PostWed Aug 22, 2007 11:35 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
First, they announced Snake, and now...
PostThu Oct 11, 2007 1:22 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: