нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Saiyuki
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Saiyuki
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurosaki88

Post subject: Saiyuki
How do people feel about Saiyuki being on Adult Swim? (If it the people of Adult Swim decide to be put it on Adult Swim.)
PostTue Jul 26, 2005 7:21 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Fangirl invasion on the Adult Swim boards, anyone who suggests this must duck for cover. Rolling Eyes
PostTue Jul 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Though no word has been given on Saiyuki ever being on either network I think it'd be a good addition. I prefer the liscense of shorter series because you don't get stuck in reruns as often as they dont try and stretch out already long series like FMA.

We have enough Fan Girls from Inuyasha, and the AS boards are like a festering pool of inexplicably horrid verbage to begin with. Maybe the fangirls and the fanboys will find eachother so they can share their idiodic views and monosyllabic replies.
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 4:13 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Though no word has been given on Saiyuki ever being on either network I think it'd be a good addition. I prefer the liscense of shorter series because you don't get stuck in reruns as often as they dont try and stretch out already long series like FMA.

We have enough Fan Girls from Inuyasha, and the AS boards are like a festering pool of inexplicably horrid verbage to begin with. Maybe the fangirls and the fanboys will find eachother so they can share their idiodic views and monosyllabic replies.

OMG! Inuyasha is sooooooo cute! Teehee....

(ugh)

Anyways, What is Saiyuki about?
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Kurosaki88

Post subject:
Saiyuki is about:

Many years ago, humans and demons lived in harmony. But that unity ended when demons started attacking humans and plotted a mission to unleash Gyumao - an evil demon imprisoned for thousands of years. Now, Genjo Sanzo, a rogue priest, must team up with three demons - Sha Gojyo, Son Goku, and Cho Hakkai - and embark on a perilous journey to the west to stop these demons from resurrecting Gyumao and restore the balance between humans and demons on Earth.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=965

The series is 50 episodes long.
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 1:54 pm
Kurosaki88

Post subject:
If this show is ever shown on Adult Swim, hopefully they'll show Saiyuki Reload (about 25 episodes) and Saiyuki Gunlock (about 26 episodes).
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 1:59 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
I prefer the liscense of shorter series because you don't get stuck in reruns as often as they dont try and stretch out already long series like FMA.

Then why in the hell would you want Saiyuki? 50 episodes, plus Reload's 25 episodes and Gunlock's 26 episodes... grand total = 101 episodes (and a movie) of degrading narrative and artistic quality. Wink

Not that I don't like it- it's about as entertaining as a bishi version of Journey to the West can be.

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 4:25 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Zechs wrote:
I prefer the liscense of shorter series because you don't get stuck in reruns as often as they dont try and stretch out already long series like FMA.

Then why in the hell would you want Saiyuki? 50 episodes, plus Reload's 25 episodes and Gunlock's 26 episodes... grand total = 106 episodes (and a movie) of degrading narrative and artistic quality. Wink

Not that I don't like it- it's about as entertaining as a bishi version of Journey to the West can be.

How do you do math? Was that New Math? Fuzzy Math? Typo Math? 106, Nobu? 50+25+26 = 106?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 5:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
My abacus must need new batteries. Embarassed

All better now.
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 5:06 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
We already got Naruto and IGPX anymore and CN will go bankrupt. Baby steps people, baby steps.
PostWed Jul 27, 2005 6:41 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Meh. I think Saiyuki's a bit too female oriented to make a good fit on Adult Swim. Then again, there is Inuyasha...
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 2:58 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Gundam0084 wrote:
Meh. I think Saiyuki's a bit too female oriented to make a good fit on Adult Swim. Then again, there is Inuyasha...

Couple that with the homoerotic inuendo and CN will have problems the size of Rock Star, assuming it dosen't go to Adult Swim.
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 3:00 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Yeah, that too. Ugh. I saw the first ep. of Saiyuki on a Newtype USA DVD back in 2003, and that was just plain mediocre anyway.
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 3:07 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Its cool but something about isnt too entertaining.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 8:31 pm
KawaiiKitsune13

Post subject:
i would squeel like a little schoolgirl if the put Saiyuki on adultswim (in happiness)

Goku & Gojyo are soooooo hot
PostSun Aug 28, 2005 6:55 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: