нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
see? exactly what he's talking about
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Oct 16, 2003 2:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
Well Im sure its too late to do this now, but CN should do like a One hr Speical to summ everything up.

Why bother?
Big O repeats from the beginning starting November 3rd at 12:30.
PostThu Oct 16, 2003 3:23 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Again I want to say that Dorothy is based off a grown woman,

Also, I think Alan Gabriel was made out of Seebach/Schwartzvald. Big Fau was found in the wastelands, so was "Seebachs's remains."
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 5:00 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
"Seebachs's remains."

whos Seebach?

Thats what it is all about!
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 7:41 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
JKyle wrote:
"Seebachs's remains."

whos Seebach?

JKyle, though altered slightly, wrote:
Also, I think Alan Gabriel was made out of Seebach/Schwartzvald

they're one in the same, or at least that's what we're led to believe...
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 8:06 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Big Fau was not made from Big Duo. Since we have seen Big Duo resurrected. Big Fau was created from the remains of the 3 Big's that attacked in Season 1 episode 13/Season 2 episode 1. Alan is his own character and was created into a cyborg. Hes also a member of the union. WHich schwartzvald was not. I think Schwartzvald will be pivotal in the last episode showing everyone the truth. I don't think hes dead.
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well why would he be? how many times has he not died?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 9:07 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
I know Big Fau wasn't made of Big Duo. I just find it odd that Seebach goes out in the desert, disappears, and "Alan Gabriel" appears around/shortly before when the union finds Big Fau. Not only that but Alan can hear Schwartzwald in his head? I think when Duo "killed" Gabriel he was finishing what Proto Big started by flahs frying Seebach.

PS I say Seebach b/c it's easier to type.
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 1:45 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Your right it is easier to type. Big Duo chose Schwatzvald as its pilot. It was the protobig that damaged him wasnt it?

I think Alans the one lone new character of this season. And I dont think he will be making a return. We will find out sunday. And how many times didnt schwartzvald not die? 2. Season 2 episode 4 was his first appearence. Then his reappearence with big Duo. Then its never implied he's alive in Season 2. So i will just stop counting at two.
PostFri Oct 17, 2003 2:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wait, I thought Big Duo rejected Schwartzvald. Didn't it just . . . stop working in the first fight against Big O?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Oct 19, 2003 7:51 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
First fight with Big O it never stopped fighting. It was diving at Big O when the final blow was given to it. The pilotless Big Duo did try to fight back a little and fell apart. If i remember right its implied that its heading for dorothy.

The reason you think it rejected him is the line "This is the cost of finding the big". Which is what Schwartzvald says to explain his burns.
PostSun Oct 19, 2003 7:58 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
"Be Continued"!!!!!!!!!!(greats out into a frantic surge of insainty)
Questions
QUESTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all been a big stage...Whos the director, what the hell was that thing Big O was carrying above its head when it come up from the ground?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Humm I think Iv got one answer. When he put those picture peaces togeather and showed Roger with a Young Rosewater, that must mean this Roger is a clone of the old Roger that must have died or something. But this doest really explain that whole flash back with the big battle between the Big"s and those Elle things. Or the flash backs of the Bigs destorying the City. OMG...So much for sleeping tonight!

PostSun Oct 19, 2003 10:26 pm
INixxI

Post subject:
Heh. I'll say that of all the season 2 episodes, I really enjoyed this one the most, and I can't really say why, other than perhaps the revelations have gotten so bizarre and you know the resolutions coming up.

I've been wondering if they were ever going to bring up that" evil underground" plotline before the show closed - well, I got my answer!
PostSun Oct 19, 2003 10:37 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
INixxI wrote:

I've been wondering if they were ever going to bring up that" evil underground" plotline before the show closed - well, I got my answer!

??????...Im kind of lost at the moment.

PostSun Oct 19, 2003 11:15 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
The evil underground refers to what they found in Season 1 episode 4. Its where the proto-big was if you remember. And I believe thats what Big O was carrying when it came out of the ground.

Now how the heck do you a review of that episode? Lets try

*****************SPOILER**********

Completly out of order. From sporadic memories. I am but a tomato ripening on the vine.

Angel, Gordon Rosewater (no not dead) and Agent 12 (Angels fake mother) are on the stage underground. Gordon is still demented and would like some tomato stew soup. Apparently the tomatoes are ready. Agent 12 decided to save him hopeing he remembered anything.

Lets jump to where he does remember things. Most, if not all, people in Paradigm city are clones of long dead city officials. They all have Gordon as there father basically mixed with the DNA from one of the dead politicans. Because after all they're the good stock you know. The smart tomatoes. If you were going to clone anyone. It would be the politicians right? The members of the union are actually just the remnents of the real world. And not good enough for Gordons city. This all comes after agent 12 (or is it 312?) whips angel revealing her wings. This is when Gordon reveals "She is a memory. She is not one of mine". After putting two pictures together you see a young Gordon standing with Roger Smith. And then he tells Roger that he two is not one of Gordons creations. "Mr Negoiator i sent you on a job long ago to talk to the director. The one runs this. I think you are the one who can change your own fate"

Throughout this episode we see Big Duo climbing higher and higher into the sky. It burps out the remains of Alan. And continues to climb while you listen to the ghost, or voice, of Schwartzvald. Eventually reaching the top. Where you see that all the domes are covered by one great by monstrous dome.

But whos bombing and destroying paradigm? Oh yeah for those reading along at this point most of Paradigm city is a great big wasteland. It had been bombed by all those union aircraft you saw in last weeks episode. Alex brings out Big Fau to fight the bombers. With Dorothy's core memories what could go wrong? He starts shooting at the bombers with a new weapon on Fau we didnt see before. Though why he couldnt just use the laser's im not sure. At one point Alex realizes hes not really Gordons son, mearly a clone, and starts to have one of his little fits. But not before he rants and raves about the new world hes going to create. As he broadcasts the message of the new world to all the tv's in paradigm. Things fall apart around him.

Norman and crew finish up Big O and send him on his way. With the line to his crew "I believe this to be the last battle he will fight". Or something like that.

Dan Dastun hits the little clone version of himself in the movie theatre trying to decide what was going on. And then tries to save the same kid later in the episode when the theatre is destroyed. But its pretty much assumed the kid died in poor Dastuns arms.

Did anyone notice that the MP's had bigger tanks this episode then ever before? And that there were never used in an episode previous to this to fight the bigs?

Big O emerges fro the ground holding what looks like a wheeled proto-big in its hands. This being the monster that eats memories that Gordon was talking about. Suddenly you switch to Fau and Alex who says "This town needs a god. Not two gods fighting against each other". Next scene Big O's holding two pieces of the Big from underground, i truly believe being the same one from Season 1, episode 4. And at the same time both Roger and Alex say "TO ACTION". When you first see the big thats being carried by Big O. Its functional as you can tell by the LED's on its face

Oh we have a view of R Dorothy and Burke whatever the dude in yellows name is over her. Looking very much like he wants to rebuild her.

Next week is it people. The last episode of Big O. No clue as to whether we will see a season 3. Or whether it will end in such a way as to make that impossible. We have been through a lot in 26 episodes havent we? This hasnt been a real ground breaking series. And if you read the creators notes on the DVD. You get a real feel for what Big O really is.

- All quotes are not exact from the show. I am mearly going on some demented memory of watching the episode. I am paraphrasing.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 9:50 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 19 of 25

Jump to: