нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The Best StupidBallZ Poll Ever Made
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The Best StupidBallZ Poll Ever Made
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who made/would make the StupidBallZ movie?
dillpops seduced two children from a local middle school and made them make this at glaive-point
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Dougisfunny + counterparadox. They both had Calvin and Hobbes avatars once. Something's up I tell you. Way up.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Nightweaver. Can't you tell one of the kids is actually wearing a very realistic furry costume?
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
It was Tyler, and because of his skillz, he not only made himself appear as two people, but two completely different people.
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Whoever is stalking Shinobo.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Bored, lame 7th graders who stole the library DV cam during a detention for trying sneak out of class to buy DBZ Budokai, and dissing a classmate's ownership of Virtua Fighter 4 beforehand. And that is injustice.
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
It's a FUNimation ploy! Watch more Yu Yu Hakusho! AAAAAAHHHHHH
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Charlie Brown and Chris Tucker? Who gives a flying Xbox?
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

gundamdeathscythe195

Post subject: FUNimation is Behind All of This!!!
Sorry for my rudeness, but FUNimation is trying to shove Dragon Ball Z down each and every one of our throats. Here is the proof.

"Cadet, I have a new plan to promote FUNimation and kill the world using out Dragon Ball Z weapon."
"Should we try to force TOM (and Williams Street) to broadcast more Dragon Ball Z all over the universe (and television sets) again, sir?"
"Not this time, cadet. I have a better idea."
"What is that, sir?"
"Even though we have taken the highly popular Dragon Ball Z TV Show and turned it into TV-Y7 FV Kiddy Land, I still don't think the kids are convinced."
"Convinced of what, sir?"
"That we, FUNimation, are the ultimate, immortal, and eternal funloving people that bring Dragon Ball Z, the best show in the history of television. So, my father Bob and my uncle Bill, are going to meet me in this same exact FUNimation Control Room that we are talking in right now, and do a commercial, not only promoting the Dragon Ball Z Live Action Movie, but Dragon Ball Z as a whole."
"But, sir. You are an old man. How can your father and uncle look like children?"
"It is a curse. Now, SHUT UP. Anyway. Bill will launch a breathtakingly realistic Kamehameha Wave against Bob, who will be thrown into the wall, WITH PAIN."
"With ... pain, sir?"
"Not really. No one gets hurt when FUNimation is around! We use awesome special effects to lure our audience to buy more videos, buy more games, and buy more action figures. Then we air more Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z on Toonami and more Yu Yu Hakusho on Adult Swim. And maybe, we can even put Lupin III on Adult Swim on January 13 at midnight!
"Great idea, sir."
"Of course, my young padawan Skywalker."
"LucasArts and FUNimation are related in NO WAY, sir."
"Yes, they are, cadet. Both Star Wars and DBZ: Live Action are made by FOX, who we are taking control of first."
"Right away, sir."
*maniacal laughter*

Well, there you have it folks! The truth (lies) about a slimy (fun-loving) company called FUNimation. They are evil (nice) and never (always) put their name on products of DBZ. In the past (future), FUNimation was (will be) the greatest company and they have rotted since then (but is still as good now).
Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
(William Arthur Ward)
PostWed Jan 01, 2003 7:47 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: FUNimation is Behind All of This!!!
gundamdeathscythe195 wrote:
And maybe, we can even put Lupin III on Adult Swim on January 13 at midnight!

I almost believed you up to this point. Almost. Well, not really. Rolling Eyes Razz

Mainly because it's Pioneer's LUPIN series that's airing on Adult Swim. GWTP. Cool
PostWed Jan 01, 2003 9:10 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm speechless . . . but it's not the good kind of speechless like a mime performing . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jan 01, 2003 12:17 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
stFalcon5 wrote:
I brought a cat for the teacher. Please don't molest it.

Damn. There goes all of my fun. (And probably Nightweaver's! ^_^ HAH! I thrust at thee with a weak jab!)
PostWed Jan 01, 2003 12:22 pm
gundamdeathscythe195

Nobuyuki wrote:
Mainly because it's Pioneer's LUPIN series that's airing on Adult Swim.

Well, how do you explain this?
http://www.lupinthethird.com/
(Wait, now that I think about it, FUNimation is actually doing the movies.)

Sorry. How is this?

And maybe, we can even yell at Cartoon Network until they play our Lupin III movies at Cartoon Network's Cartoon Theatre or maybe even Toonami's Inflight Movies. Or how about an Adult Swim Action Special, like Char's Counterattack?

Encourage me, and I will not forget you.
(William Arthur Ward)
PostWed Jan 01, 2003 10:31 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Well, how do you explain this?
http://www.lupinthethird.com/
(Wait, now that I think about it, FUNimation is actually doing the movies.)

That was the easiest explanation I've ever had to come up with. Wink
This is all in fun, you know? Cool
And maybe, we can even yell at Cartoon Network until they play our Lupin III movies at Cartoon Network's Cartoon Theatre or maybe even Toonami's Inflight Movies.

BWAHAHAHA! Laughing The day that happens I shall be watching the skies for the Swine Aerobatics Team. Wink
As for playing as Adult Swim specials? Who knows what the future holds? It could happen.
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 5:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: