нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Music Thread - Feed the beast
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Music Thread - Feed the beast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
btw Evanesence's album is incredible. Her voice is unlike i have ever heard before. Fine after you listen to it you realize it a christian rock album but its not forced. Plus the fact shes hot doesnt hurt.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
MuchMusic USA has announced that they are changing their name to FUSE. "There was really only one company's voice in popular music and culture, and we thought there should be another," said Josh Sapan, president of Fuse's parent company, Rainbow Media. Fuse will emphasize the plugged-in, interactive world that we inhabit now through new shows such as IMX: INTERACTIVE MUSIC EXCHANGE. The show somehow mixes a Wall Street element with music. The show will air from Fuse's new $12 million street-side studio near Madison Square Garden in New York.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah its christian rock, but you know what? its so dark that its pretty hard to tell alot of the time and I concur; Amy Lee is hot.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 1:08 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
No! I love Much Music. Damn americans why must they destroy the only good thing to ever come out of cananda!
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 5:29 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
I saw Def Leppard in concert in Reading Pa not to long ago. And I cant stand I will miss them in Philly.

you missed one hell of a show fodder, oh man...it was my first time seeing 'em, and i don't plan on missing another phili show for them ever again...
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 10:51 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Evanescence sounds, to me, a lot like Linkin Park with a female singer added on. (Keep in mind I've only heard that one song.)

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 8:07 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
her voice alone is worth checking out the band. the talent behind the music itself is pretty good, not great but better than average. And she's hot.

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 10:22 pm
GoufCustom

Post subject:
Operation: Mindcrime IS the shit.

...I Remember Now...

BTW, it's Dream Theater! Razz And they're focking amazing. In the future; I WILL be getting the new Metallica album, St. Anger, I heard it'll be heavy as shit. I'll also be going to Ozzfest this summer, too, again!
PostSun Apr 13, 2003 9:09 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
GoufCustom wrote:
In the future; I WILL be getting the new Metallica album, St. Anger, I heard it'll be heavy as shit. I'll also be going to Ozzfest this summer, too, again!

Yeah; I heard St. Anger will be more akin to Master of Puppets/Ride the Lightning. Heavy, hard, and best of all.... FAST. You need the speed for good thrash. I'll be going to ozzfest only if I can afford it which it doesn't look like, same with the summer sanitarium tour.

Last edited by Spookmonkey on Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Apr 13, 2003 12:36 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
And this is why I like to be called by my full screenname.
PostSun Apr 13, 2003 1:31 pm
GoufCustom

Post subject:
In regards to the Incubus news; when I initially heard the news, I was sad. I'll miss Dirk, his playing and style was great. But, it's good to hear that Ben Kenney of The Roots fame will take his place.
PostSun Apr 13, 2003 4:04 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
MEtallica's St. Anger is done. Completed. Finito. And so is their cover art and logo for the album.

They are also contemplating issuing a limited reslease of 3 other color schemes.

and what I think is my favorite:

PostFri Apr 18, 2003 12:30 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Man I guess I wasnt watching this thread.

Reading was my second time seeing Def Leppard. I saw them during the Slang tour at the Sony E-Center. And I think the show in reading was better because the venue was smaller. Plus the opening act wasnt nearly as bad. But they overstayed their welcome as did the first one. The one during the slang tour was... oh oh so bad

Amy Lee is a babe. Evanesence is christian rock. But you wouldnt know it until someone tells you that. Then you go "OH... Now I get the lyrics". The only song on the album that sounds like Linkin Park is the release. The rest of the songs stand on their own as well. I didnt go to listen to them because they were christian rock. I listened to her voice and my jaw just dropped. Until you hear the rest of the album its hard to describe. The clips on their website are pretty good and give you a good feel for the album.

Operation Mindcrime is the greatest album evermade. I am a total Queensryche fanatic. On one hand Im glad the new album is going to be a storyline like Mindcrimes. And I even happier Chris DeGarmas back for it. But the fact they arent performming it together and are all doing it in seperate places worries me. I will see the concert in Wilmington Delware this summer though.

Dream Theatre has one of the more distinct male voices as well. And I would highly recommend it if you need music to calm down to.

And I need to look to see if I mentioned it. Anyone listen to Pink Floyd's The Final Cut?

I havent seen that many concerts

Chicago (great live band believe it or not)
Moody Blues
Def Leppard
Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson
Cherry Poppin Daddies (at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas)
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Weird Al Yankovich (maybe my favorite concert)
Aerosmith (small venue in Hersey Park)
PostFri Apr 18, 2003 12:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, for anyone wondering why i always complain about not having any cash, i present my (rock) concert list:

The Moody Blues
Sammy Hagar x3
Lynyrd Skynyrd x2 (though techincally not the real band, they still play well)
Aerosmith x3
ZZ Top
The Goo Goo Dolls x2 (not a band i really like, but when you have a younger sister, well, it's better than some of the others shows i could be dragged into...)
Rush x2
The Who x2
Robert Plant x2
David Lee Roth x2 (only because he was touring with sammy last summer)
Creed
The Rolling Stones
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
3 Doors Down
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard

not that bad for 2 1/2 years, eh?

this summer's gonna be pretty quiet compared to last year...i'm gonna try to catch boston in june, sammy hagar's touring with skynyrd so i'll likely check that out, the other home-state musician bruce springsteen (see below), and aerosmith's rumored to come around again, so that should keep me and my shrinking wallet occupied...

i won't be making it to metallica, since my friend that got me into the band years ago won't be in the country in july (neither of us have seen the band live yet and we're hoping to do that together)...also, i can't bring myself to buy a ticket knowing fred durst is making money off of it, so that's that...i'm out for ozzfest yet again, so i have to go another year without seeing ozzy...
PostFri Apr 18, 2003 4:04 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
...why do feel so low

My concert list consists of Cyndi Lauper and Stevie Nicks, both of which my mom dragged me too because there was no babysitter. The past three years I've been trying to go to concerts closest time was Aerosmith last year.

Next chance to beg is Boston in mid May
PostFri Apr 18, 2003 11:11 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
you know i don't know if this applies but lately I've been really digging the song run around by blues traveler
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Apr 18, 2003 11:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: