нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Favourite Anime series at the moment?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Favourite Anime series at the moment?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Knight_Hawk wrote:
When i first saw Excel Saga (the first couple of eps) i was like "wtf...is there a story line?" lol, but yes it is hilarious.

That's pretty much what I said, then I stopped watching. Of course a computer moniter is as crappy as all crappity crap crap could crappilly be in a crap infest crap farm headed up by Farmer McCrapcrap and his two adopted sons Jack Crap and Taeka Crap to watch any sort of movie/television on..

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:29 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
which animes were you buying that had cool extras? most have utter crap if anything as extras.

Yeah I admit most companies are too lazy to do alot of special features but there are some neat stuff everyonce and a while. the 08th MS team DVDs have a MS Encyclopedia and a bunch of little explanations on the Universal Century and what led to the OYW that reseble the little factiods in the beginning of Outlaw star eps. On the Labyrinth of Flames dvd(while a really sucky movie) had some great extra including a making of special with the voica actors, Art Gallerys, and interviews with the creators. Oh, and let's not forget the jiggle counter in Plastic Little Very Happy
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 3:49 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
televised anime that's currently topping my list in inuyasha...it may be a little slow, but with how the characters play off one another, i wouldn't complain if there wasn't a story...

i'm watching through yu yu hakusho and mobile suit gundam for the first time (i caught random eps during their previous runs, this time i'm going straight through) and both have kept me hooked throughout...

...on toonami, dbz and db both have me ensnared...i still can't believe that a series i started watching in 1995 is finally near it's end (makes me feel old in a way)

oh, and it ain't anime, but "YO JOE!" (watching this again makes me feel even older...)
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:39 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I forgot about Joe completely, even though I watch it every night... I love that show, actually more now than when I was a kid. When I was a kid I was all about the He-Man and Transformers. Now, I'm all about the He-Man and the GI Joe. It's kind of scary how I'm watching the same shows as when I was little, but yet I'm not. Scary *shudders*

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:57 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
My fav at the moment? Well I would have to say Vandred(both seasons) and Mahoromatic for the moment. Gundam SEED isn't looking to bad but I haven't seen enough to say it's a favorite
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 6:42 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
My favorite would be Rurouni Kenshin,which just finished airing on CartoonMX...and Outlaw Star.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 6:57 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:
My favorite would be Rurouni Kenshin,which just finished airing on CartoonMX...and Outlaw Star.

What finally took over Kenshin time slot?
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 7:49 pm
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Tenchi Muyo! Now and forever, gotta give props to da Muyo!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 9:59 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
That goes without saying. Very Happy
But new ones? Hmm.
Love Hina
Excel Saga
GTO
Betterman
Gokudo Exclamation Total surprise to me.
Burn Up X
Hellsing
His and Hers Circumstances

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 10:20 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
I just found some used Ranma 1/2 half videos at a garage sale so now thats my faverite anime. Before that it was G Gundam.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 9:38 am
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
here is a list of all the naimes i like:

Dragonballz
Dragonball
Trigun
Card Captor Sakura
Gundam Wing
Gundam: 08th Ms team
Gundam: 0083 Stardust memory
Mobile suit gundam
Gundam Wing endless waltz
Zoids Zero
Zoids Chaotic Century (Classic)
Hamtaro
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi in love
Tenchi Muyo
Tekken
Princess Mononoke
The vision of escaflowne
The vision of escaflowne movie
Inuyasha
Pilot Candidate
Cowboy bebop
Outlaw Star
Orphen
Sailor Moon
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 10:33 am
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like . . .
Ah! My Goddess
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam 08th MS Team
Inu-Yasha
Slayers
and Vision of Escaflowne

. . .

and Dragon Pink Wink
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:27 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
The most recent series ive become interested in is definitly Evangellion.

SOOOOOO AWEESOMEE!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Embarassed D'oh! I forgot about Eva! Evangelion is most assuredly awesome. Embarassed
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:57 pm
HLB

Post subject:
Hmm...G-gundam would have to be my favorite, closly followed by CCS. I also am very fond of Dragon Half (so_funny_).
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 7:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: