нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Only fools pay retail. (Sales, Discounts, etc.)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Only fools pay retail. (Sales, Discounts, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Feel your heart skip a beat, and fall in love with savings on DVDs and more from FUNimation – from futuristic takes on classic storylines (Romeo x Juliet, Heroic Age) and adventure-filled fantasies (Claymore, D.Gray-man, Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE) to science-fiction dramas (Moonlight Mile) and much more!

From now through May 11, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and merchandise from FUNimation. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: fallinlove
Expires: May 11, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT[/b][/url]
PostFri May 01, 2009 5:29 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
From now through June 1, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and books from ADV Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures and Happy Carrot. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: monstersavings
Expires: June 1, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostThu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
From now through June 18, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all titles from Manga Entertainment! (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: majorsavings
Expires: June 18, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostTue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Get great deals on series, movies, OVAs and more from Central Park Media, Software Sculptors and Anime 18, including Patlabor, Black Jack, Animation Runner Kuromi, Alien Nine, Votoms and many more out-of-print and soon-to-disappear fan favorites! Shop early for the best selection, though: Quantities are limited, and when a title is gone, it may not be available ever again – especially at these prices!

From now through June 25, take 40% OFF the retail prices of titles* from Central Park Media! (Quantities are limited on ALL items, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com :

Coupon Code: cpmsale
Expires: June 25, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on all titles* from Central Park Media.
PostTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fill your bag with bargains on selected box sets and DVDs from FUNimation and Geneon… and we may even provide you with the bag!*

From now through July 6, take 40% OFF the selected FUNimation and Geneon box sets and DVDs listed below (or click here if you'd rather read it properly formatted or somesuch). Wink

* PLUS: Purchase at least two of the selected items, we’ll ship your purchase to you inside a FREE Hellsing Ultimate messenger bag, valued at $39.98. (While supplies last! Quantities of the bags are limited, and please note that multiple quantities of the same item will not count toward the two-item requirement for the free bag.)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com :

Coupon Code: bargainbag
Expires: July 6, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

OR if you just want the discount on the DVDs and box sets, use the following reusable code:

Coupon Code: boxpromo
Expires: July 6, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR THE COUPON: Retail Price Sale Price

009-1 - Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Ah! My Goddess - Season 2 Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Air TV - Complete Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Air Gear - Complete Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Black Blood Brothers - Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Black Lagoon DVD Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Black Lagoon: Second Barrage DVD Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Coyote Ragtime Show - Complete Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Elemental Gelade $69.98 $41.99
Ergo Proxy DVD Box Set $69.98 $41.99
The Familiar of Zero - Box Set $59.98 $35.99
Fate/Stay Night DVD Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Gad Guard - Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Glass Fleet - Box Set $59.98 $35.99
Guyver - Complete Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Hell Girl - Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 1 $24.98 $14.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 2 $24.98 $14.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 3 $24.98 $14.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 4 $24.98 $14.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 2 Limited Edition (Steelbook) $39.98 $23.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 3 Limited Edition (Steelbook) $39.98 $23.99
Hellsing Ultimate DVD 4 Special Limited Edition (Steelbook with Artbook) $49.98 $29.99
Kamichu! DVD Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Kanon - Complete Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Karin - Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Kodocha - Season One Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Kurau Phantom Memory - Complete Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Law of Ueki DVD Complete Series Box Set $79.98 $47.99
Le Chevalier D'Eon - Complete Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Lyrical Nanoha DVD Box Set $59.98 $35.99
Lyrical Nanoha A's DVD Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Moonlight Mile - Complete First Season $49.98 $29.99
Mushishi - Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Nerima Daikon Brothers - Complete Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Ninja Vixens - Complete Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Paradise Kiss DVD Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Peach Girl - Box Set – VC $49.98 $29.99
Project Blue Earth SOS $49.98 $29.99
Ragnarok - Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Rozen Maiden DVD Box Set $49.98 $29.99
Shakugan no Shana DVD Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Shattered Angels $59.98 $35.99
Solty Rei - Box Set - VC $49.98 $29.99
Speed Grapher - Box Set – VC $49.98 $29.99
Story of Saiunkoku, The DVD Part 2 $59.98 $35.99
Story of Saiunkoku, The DVD Part 3 $59.98 $35.99
Str.A.In: Strategic Armored Infantry - Complete Series Box Set $59.98 $35.99
Tsubasa - Season 1 Box Set $69.98 $41.99
Utawarerumono - Complete Box Set $69.98 $41.99
PostSat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Looking for a way to combat the summertime blues? Right Stuf has the answer and is serving up savings on DVDs, Blu-ray, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – from the latest releases from favorite franchises (Code Geass R2, Gundam 00, Lucky Star, Eureka Seven) to new series that are sure to capture your imagination (Hayate the Combat Butler, True Tears, Sola) and much more!

From now through July 16, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and Blu-ray and 33% OFF the retail prices on CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Coupon Code: combat
Expires: July 16, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostTue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Prepare yourself for savings so sensational that it’s like Christmas in July! From now through July 27, take your pick from Right Stuf's hit list of hot titles and choose the cool deal that’s best for you!

Get 10 of the selected titles for $50 OR 25 of the selected titles for $100!
10 for $50 Coupon Code: july10
25 for $100 Coupon Code: july25

Expires: July 27, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

1.) Keep in mind that BOTH offers will net you FREE economy shipping to domestic destinations (U.S.)!

2.) Get your orders in – all titles are “while supplies last” – and check back often because we have been known to add products throughout the sale period!

*Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Sensational Savings” graphic on www.RightStuf.com : It will take you to a list of the DVDs and other stuff that are included in this promotion!
PostFri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Deep Discount's twice-a-year sale is back.
And it's 25% off once again.

The discount applies to all DVDs and Blu-ray in stock or temporarily out of stock.
It does not work on pre-orders.

Code:
SUPERSALE

Expires: Aug. 2, 2009
PostFri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Get the ball rolling this August with awesome savings on DVDs and more from FUNimation – from new series, including Big Windup! Oofuri, Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino, Sgt. Frog and Nabari no Ou, to highly anticipated releases of fan favorites, such as Dragon Ball, Romeo x Juliet and Darker Than Black, plus Devil May Cry (and more) on Blu-ray!

From now through August 24, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and merchandise from FUNimation. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Coupon Code: dragonball
Expires: August 24, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, that didn't take long...

Make time for bargains on titles from Section23 Films plus the labels it distributes, including Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures and Happy Carrot! You’ll find everything from new releases and pre-orders, such as Clannad After Story, Ghost Hound and You’re Under Arrest Season 2, to long-time fan favorites, like Chrono Crusade, Azumanga Daioh, Now and Then Here and There, and much, much more!

From now through September 21, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and graphic novels from Section23 Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures and Happy Carrot. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Coupon Code: timeout
Expires: September 21, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
With fall in full swing, it’s time to blast off with bargains on DVDs and gear from Right Stuf and its divisions, including Nozomi Entertainment! You’ll find everything from old-school classics, like Astro Boy and Kimba, to new releases, such as Rental Magica and Gakuen Alice, and fan favorites including His and Her Circumstances, Boogiepop Phantom, and the one and only Irresponsible Captain Tylor! Are you ready to save? Let’s GO!

From now through September 28, take 40% OFF the retail prices of DVDs, merchandise and CDs from Right Stuf, Nozomi Entertainment, Critical Mass and AnimeTrax. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Coupon Code: letsgo
Expires: September 28, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CDT
PostFri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Join the rebellion with revolutionary savings on DVDs, Blu-ray, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – including titles with everything from mecha battles (Code Geass, Gundam 00, Escaflowne, Eureka Seven) to adventure, drama and comedy (Kannagi, Hayate the Combat Butler, Lucky Star, Sword of the Stranger).

From now through November 9, take 40% OFF the retail prices of all DVDs and Blu-ray and 33% OFF the retail prices on CDs and books from Bandai Entertainment. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Coupon Code: rebellion
Expires: November 9, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CST

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF books, CDs and more from Bandai Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Revolutionary Savings” graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

** Please note: This sale does not include items from Bandai Visual’s Honneamise line.
PostTue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Add some chills to your fall with thrilling deals on DVDs, DVD sets and Blu-ray from Geneon -- from suspense and horror favorites (Ergo Proxy, When They Cry) to action (Samurai Champloo, Black Lagoon, Shana) and more (Karin, Story of Saiunkoku, Shonen Onmyouji).

From now through November 19th, take 40% OFF the retail prices of titles from Geneon. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Just use the reusable coupon code THRILL when you check out through www.RightStuf.com !
PostThu Nov 12, 2009 6:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Stolen from an ANN poster:

PostSat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The holidays are just around the corner, and it’s the perfect time to get in the spirit to save on DVDs, books and more from Media Blasters and its Tokyo Shock and Kitty Media labels, including anime and live-action titles like Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Berserk, Genshiken 2, Blade of the Immortal, Tweeny Witches, films from Takashi Miike (Crows Zero) and more!

From now through November 30, take 40% OFF the retail prices of DVDs, books and other items from Media Blasters, Tokyo Shock and Kitty Media. (This includes items that are in-stock, pre-order and on-order!)

Coupon Code: moribito
Expires: November 30, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. CST
PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: