нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
maybe it's a rare spell, huh?

that's why you never see it...

or maybe you just really like oysters...... Confused

Am I like the only sober person in this bar...
Everyone else seems to be on the floor, except for the clone droid ninja people....
And maybe B52...but he's not really human...is he?
PostSun Oct 26, 2003 10:06 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*A rumble is heard from beneath the arcade as Slim pops out with a shovel*

Woah...you guys really need to find a graveyard next time.
PostSun Oct 26, 2003 10:30 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
There's a sober spell? Then why do I bother with these prarie oysters to get rid of hangovers?

I'd reckon that real prairie oysters are used as the material component... a sobering thought by itself. Wink
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 1:47 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
There's a sober spell? Then why do I bother with these prarie oysters to get rid of hangovers?

I don't cast sober often... only when it is needed to help the bar from being overrun...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 10:31 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*walks into bar, looks around and sees the people on the floor*Did I miss a fight?*hops over bar, gets a rootbeer and pays for it, hops back over and starts drinking*
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 1:37 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
**Right as DM grabs the rootbeer he trips a net trap**

DM: *hanging from the ceiling* Ok.. that is so not cool... Dread let me down you druken fool!

"hey.. i'm not as think as you drunk i am... wait a sec..*hic*"

FDD: pain... pain... the pain...

"here brrrother havs yerselsh a drink!" ::puts the bottle of jack daniels into FDD mouth::

FDD: *cough gurgle gag* ::gasps for air:: what are you trying to do drown m... wooooooooah.... pain... no more pain... *hic* aww thats some gooood stuff! ::takes the bottle and starts chuggin it::

"hhey now.. don't bbbe drinkin all my good shtuff! ::tries to wrestle the bottle away from FDD::

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 2:02 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
isn't bar hopping against the rules...and the law!

and did I mention that I hold grudges for a long time...like when my beverage gets stolen again and again and again?

because I do.

you know what...I don't think i've payed for a single drink I've ever had here...'course I've only been able to drink two of the millions I've ordered...
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 2:05 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hey, me neither...now gimme a beer...
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 3:05 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
overdrive535 wrote:
Am I like the only sober person in this bar...
Everyone else seems to be on the floor, except for the clone droid ninja people....
And maybe B52...but he's not really human...is he?

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Hey! That really hurt, man... I can't believe you just said that. I mean, I have feelings too, you know! Just because I'm composed of about 60% inorganic materials, and my nervous system is composed of a positronic neural network... But I have feelings man! When you cut me, do I not bleed? Do I not also feel the effects of precious, precious alcohol? Curse your discriminatory, racist ways! Just because I was born in a test-tube, cloned and engineered, does that really mean that you can hurt my feelings with that sort of talk? *takes a swig of b33r, all depressed*

overdrive535: Sad Hey, you're right! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... you're just as human as the rest of us...

*a beeping sound is heard coming from JP-B52*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Oops! Hold that thought, won't you? I have to answer that... *pushes a hidden button on his wrist, and his chest opens up to reveal circuitry and a TV screen* Moshi moshi!

*TV screen crackles with snow for a second, then Ludwika's face appears*

Ludwika: B52! Where are you? Are you still at the bar? You were supposed to get groceries hours ago!

Dreadnot: *still sloshed and on the floor* Hi, Ludwika!!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Oh, get off my back! I was going to get to it, eventually. Sheesh, just because you're married to my genetic template doesn't mean you can just boss me around whenever you want.

Ludwika: Listen here, cabrón, I'm pregnant, I'm cranky, my feet hurt, and I'm in no mood to be arguing with a walking PDA! GOT IT?!? Mad

FinalDivineDragoon: *laying next to Dread and just as drunk* Let's hear it for JP's new babies!

Dreadnot: I'll drink to that! *takes another swig of Jack straight from the bottle*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Okay, okay! I'll get the freakin' groceries, sheesh! I'll be over there in about a half-hour... is that okay with you?

Ludwika: Very Happy Thank you, B52! I'll be sure to tell Johnny that you're helping out around the house. *transmission cuts off*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *sighs and closes the opening in his chest* Shoot, well, looks like I'm gonna have to get drunk in a hurry then... *pulls a gas can from behind the bar and starts drinking straight from it*

overdrive535: Shocked

Saiyoukai1015: I'm no expert, but I know humans can't do that!

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: *belches fire* Yeah, well, whatever... Being human is over-rated anyway. Okay, I'm off! *runs out, crashing through the wall*

beatdigga: ...and humans definitely can't do that... well, not on purpose, anyway...

Dreadnot: Hey, there's a whole in my wall! *hole instantly starts to "heal" itself* Oh, nevermind...

FinalDivineDragoon: I'll drink to that!! *takes a swig of Jack*

Nobuyuki: Well, at least we know Johnny fixed the nanites...

SlimJim: *from inside the game room* AHH!! Someone filled in my hole!! Now how am I going to smuggle in all of those coffins?

The_Dragon_Master: Hey! A little help up here! Somebody! Please! *starts sobbing* I want my rootbeer! And I keep hearing voices up here!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: *somewhere nearby in the shadows of the rafters* ...no you don't...

The_Dragon_Master: See? There it is again!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *also somewhere nearby* ...nope, you didn't hear anything... crazy rootbeer junky...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 6:26 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
y'see, that's what I'm talkin' about, these ninja robo...er...cybor...um...andrio...whatever! they're creepin' me out!
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 7:32 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'll drink to that...
kicks back his by now warm pepsi
arrrghhh...

I need ice and a glass
but not in that order

You gonna get that dread...or do I have to...

I really don't want to

hears crazed mumblings from the rafters

maybe i'll just drink it warm...

because you're too drunk to know which way is down...

and in no condition to do anything except drink more...
collapse...
puke...
and drink some more...

thinking to himself
it could be worse...
they could be drunk mimes...or the artist formerly know as known as known as prince...not that he's bad...he just doesn't have a name...

he has a symbol...

(I gotta get back to my therapist...my reality is starting to stretch again)
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 10:08 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well at least you're expanding your horizons
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 4:04 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
yeah, you wouldn't say that when the sky in your world turned green again...would you

or if you looked up and thought that you saw the floor...

that's why my reality does not need any stretching...

it was hard enough to get it to shrink back after the first stretching...

yeah...

this post is just total gibberish...it doesn't even make any sense to me...

......Oh, well.....at least I'm not freaked out by the invisible ninjas...

unlike someone else...
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 10:22 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM:*trying to find out where the voices are coming from*I know you're there! Show yourself!

Voice 1: ...there's no one here...

Voice 2: ...it's all in your head...

DM: Overdrive's the crazy one, not me!*pulls out Uzi's and begins firing in the directions of the voices*

Voice 1: Hey, watch it!

Voice 2: What the-AAHH!!*JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2 falls to the ground not moving*

Voice 1: Shit!*quickly moves to the other to the other side of the bar dodging bullets on the way*

DM:*stops firing on the remaining one and emptys the clips into the one on the ground, reloads Uzi's*Now, can someone get me down from here?
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 1:01 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: *jumping down from ceiling and going to fallen commrade* Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit! Are you alright?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *gets up, holding head* Ouch! Hey dick, those things hurt! *removes hand to reveal a bullet lodged in his forehead*

The_Dragon_Master: Hey! No fair! Foul! You can't get up from an uzi-round to the face!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: *suddenly appearing from the shadows next to DM* You can when your positronic Gemini is protected by a polarized titanium-alloy shielding... dope.

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: *suddenly appearing on the other side of DM* Yeah, we ain't what you would call your normal security guards.

The_Dragon_Master: WAAAUGH!! There's more of you!! *points both uzi's at UB40 3 and UB40 4*

*a hand suddenly shoots out of the shadows and snatches one uzi from DM's right hand, and a knife gets thrown from the other direction, going through the uzi in DM's left hand*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: *holding DM's uzi* Well, look at this... seems someone hasn't been paying attention to the rules about bringing weaponry into the bar.

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: *now appearing from the shadows, hanging onto the same rope that is keeping DM suspended* Hmmm... someone's been a very naughty boy. Say, Numbah 2! What do you think we should do with this naughty little boy?

The_Dragon_Master: Ha! Does JP really think he can scare me with his lame clones? Well, I've got a few more tricks up my sleeves... *reaches under his jacket* Like THIS!! *pulls out a Hello Kitty plush doll*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droids: *all acting sarcastically scared* Ooooh!!

The_Dragon_Master: *realizing his mistake* What the--?? How the hell did this get in there? *reaches in his jacket frantically* What? Where are my grenades?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: *juggling a couple grenades in his hand* What, you mean these little things? Heh! I made sure to help myself to whatever was in your pockets while you were busy shooting up our boy Numbah 2.

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: *holding a sawed-off shotgun and some shells* Yeah! These will help us out a ton in keeping armed creeps out of the bar! Thanks a lot, mister!

The_Dragon_Master: Crying or Very sad That's not fair!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Awww, look at that, guys! He's crying! C'mon, I think he's learned his lesson. Whatya say we let him down now?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: What are you, high? That tosser messed up my face! You know how long it's going to take to heal my face up?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: Yeah, about 2 seconds...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *pulling out bullets from face, and holes already starting to close up* Yeah, but those 2 seconds feel like an eternity, mate!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: *whispering to UB40 6* Personally, I think it's an improvement... *both start laughing*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: I heard that, you bastards!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Settle-down, dude! You know we're just playing around... we were going to beat and torture the dude anyway!

The_Dragon_Master: What? NOOO!!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: Look out below!! *saws through the rope with a large buck-knife he pilfered from DM*

*DM falls to the ground with a resounding crash*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *kicking the motionless heap that is DM* That'll teach ya for pulling out automatic weaponry in the bar!

*JP-UB40 Clone-Droids 3, 4, and 5 drag DM outside*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: You know... our job would be much easier if Johnny would post the damn rules of the bar up already!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: Yeah... we'd be getting a lot less tossers coming in with weapons and wrecking the place.

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: *jumping down from the rafters* That's the reason the first nanite system crapped out in the first place! It was just over worked...

overdrive535: *walking up* Wait a minute, guys... if JP posts the rules up in the bar, then that would mean there would be less fights in here, right?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Hell-OOO, I just said that...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: Yeah, you twit. Oh, by the way, Prince went back to being just Prince again...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: Yeah, where have you been?

Nobuyuki: What I think my confused little friend is saying is that if there are no fights in here, then your function in the bar as bouncers will no longer be needed.

*all three clone-droids stare at Nobu, dumb-founded*

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: Aw, shit! I never thought of that!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: He's right! And what if Mr. T finally comes back? Then we'll be completely out of a job!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: *ponders for a minute, then...* Yeah, but if we're not working, then we can spend more time drinking...

*all three clone-droids suddenly perk up again*

Saiyoukai1015: *to doug* Uh... are you as confused as I am right now?

dougisfunny: Don't worry, kid, you get used to this sort of thing...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Oct 28, 2003 1:45 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 28 of 75

Jump to: