нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - games...and more games
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
games...and more games
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crinoalvien124

Post subject: games...and more games
list your favorite rpgs 1-5

5-secret of mana, good but not great
4-secret of mana 2 very good but confusing
3-any of the FF series...not counting 8, or 9
2-chrono series...aka chrono trigger and chrono cross
1- tales of phantasia...very easily the best ive played to date...awesome fighting, awesome story line...and they threw in a horny character thats in you party...and she is constantly suggesting to enemies that she can make it worth there while...and that they can even use those ropes...

also list your favorite shooter...1-5

5-medal of honor rising sun, im down for the whole killing of japs thing...but im not much for the controls

4-goldeneye....a good old one but not enough freedom
3- perfect dark...pretty much the same as goldeneye, but cooler guns and ai characters
2-bond nightfire-good multi, ok single
1-timesplitters 2...easily the very best out there, so much freedom, so many weapons...and so many ai characters that dont die when there heads aernt there anymore

w00t
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 4:57 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject: Re: games...and more games
crinoalvien124 wrote:
5-medal of honor rising sun, im down for the whole killing of japs thing...but im not much for the controls.

So, you are for destroying Anime then? Evil! No, wait, I am evil!

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 5:32 pm
crinoalvien124

Post subject: let me rephrase that
let me rephrase that...the ww2 japs...sry
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 7:04 pm
AnimePrime

Post subject:
I doubt they even had TV or anime over there at that time. What’s really confusing is that Rising sun is actually doing very well in Japan. Anyway.

Golden Sun (Both of them)
Pokemon silver (In my opinion the best of the Pokemon Series.)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Does this classify as an RPG?)
Lunar Legend (Flying talking cats are a good thing!)
Skies of Arcadia, Legends (Best RPG EVER!!!)

You know. Some one should talk to Tyler about starting up the Game Forum again. We had one briefly on the old message board.

PostTue Jan 06, 2004 7:25 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
RPGs aren't my bag.

My bag is RTS and FPS.

Top 5 FPS:
5) Half Life series
4) Star Trek: Elite Force series
3) Unreal Tournament series
2) Unreal I
1) Halo
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 9:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
RPGs:
5) Freelancer (I place this last simply because it's enough of a genre-bender to not make it a full RPG.)
4) "Diablo" series (You have to love a game where your reward for winning is shoving a glowing crystal into your brain.)
3) "Chrono" series (Mutes make the best heroes.)
2) Star Wars: KOTOR (Action, epic scope, and a kickass story: The way SW games should be made.)
1) Deus Ex (What can I say about this game? Secret govt. agencies, worldwide conspiracies, Soy Food... the list just goes on and on.)

FPS's:
5) Redneck Rampage (Who knew "God-awful" could be so funny?)
4) Call of Duty ("GRENATEN!!!")
3) Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight (The one with the good story.)
2) Aliens Vs. Predator 2 (Never, NEVER play this game in the dark.)
1) "No One Lives Forever" series (Campy 60s/70s spy spoof at its best. Also wins the "Funniest, Non-Sequitur Henchmen Conversations Award.")
PostTue Jan 06, 2004 10:12 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Woot! More people who love ToP! I agree that it's the best straight-up RPG I've seen. Ah, street fighter meets Final Fantasy.

I do have to pimp the Fire Emblem series yet again, though. Strategy RPGs are awesome, especially when you get to play husbandry.
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 12:24 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm just gonna list my fav. games.

Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando - Unbelievalbe replay value I'm going on 40 hours and 5 play throughs. (that number is not typical of my habbits but reflects the fact my wisdom teeth were sergicly extracted preventing movement for about a week.)

Unreal Tournament 2003 - Sensless blowing up of people, esp @ LAN parties. Twisted Evil

Karaoke & Dance Dance Revolution - Strangely addicting. Shocked

Command & Conquer (anything except Tiberian Sun) - Train to be Pepito's loyal general. Wink

Heavy Gear 2 - Mech combat like never before. The game is a little dated now but I like the fact that it has space enviroments in which the you can have full three-deminsional combat. Movement is quite simmilar to that of space Leo's but I've never seen a Mech Sim game before or since that allowed Zero-G space combat.

Max Payne - I havn't played the sequal but the original was a really neat game. Often imitated (Enter the Matrix) but never duplicated souce for bullet time.
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 1:16 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Lets just leave it at, "I will play ANY video game If I am bored."

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 1:24 am
crinoalvien124

Post subject: well
i hafta say no ta that cuz its not true...any sports game is never worth it

and just cuz it took me forever to decide im listin my 6th favorite...

super mario rpg-awesome game just fun to play thru...ive easily beaten like 30 times just cuz it kicks
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 1:58 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Favourite RPGs have to be Fire emblem, golden sun, FFTA, etc.

FPS: Goldeneye and timesplitters 2
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 4:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Timesplitters 2, just didn't have the magic that GE had. I even think Perfect Dark was better, but maybe that's just me. The level creator is cool though.
PostWed Jan 07, 2004 10:11 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Time Splitters 2 has some very innovative ideas in it. I had never seen the Kills minus Deaths scoring system before I played.
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 12:32 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Plus, the level creator in TS2 is great
As are the characters...
And the guns...

But not the story
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 8:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AmuroSenshi

Post subject:
I usually play online MUD's. Laughing
PostThu Jan 08, 2004 9:06 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: