нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
SlimJim wrote:
I don't have much to say...

Spookmonkey: God among newsmonkeys. This man can tell you about anthing you want to know in the gameing, movie, and music(maybe)) news catagories.

dougisFunny: Oh yeah...I remember when this guy was a noob....about the same time I was. He is around when he needs to be.

To clear things up a little, music is my weakest point on my news and information repitoire. Animation, Video Games, and Movies are pretty much all tied but each one edging out the next by a little.

Anywho, the reason Dougs part is quoted is that either Slim has been around a hell of a lot longer than I remember or Slim's mistaken. All I can remember is either CP or Doug joined just before I did at the old board and the other had been around for a while longer than either of us.

Anywho, here's how my feelings go on people here.

If you think I might not like you I most likely don't; you're either annoying, stupid, of most likely a bit of both. If you have a feeling I do like you then sweet, I most likely do and youz coo' in mah book. Everyone else...... you know who you are.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 9:29 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki: Remembers threads buried 3-5 pages back in the forum.

Spook: How much of a life can he have if he spends so much time here?
Spook keeps the board from getting boring.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 9:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spook, you don't LIKE me?!?!?!? *SOB* I just thought I was PARANOID, but now that you say if we think you don't like us then you don't, *BALLS EYES OUT* I'll just go cry myself to sleep now . . .

Heh, spening 5 hours in a row finishing a term paper will do that to a guy like me . . . eeee Nick need sleep . . .

I'll do a list of my own tomorrow. I hope.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 9:53 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:

Anywho, the reason Dougs part is quoted is that either Slim has been around a hell of a lot longer than I remember or Slim's mistaken. All I can remember is either CP or Doug joined just before I did at the old board and the other had been around for a while longer than either of us.

I have been around since he very beggining of the board. I just was on a dry spell for 5 months because I wasn't old enough. I came back the month I turned 13.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 9:59 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
I've been a member for some time now and well not a mention of me from anyone, so as in do part of mine I'm not mentioning any of you except the ones that I remember.

JohnnyPsycho- A god among posters where as without him here just sucks right now, and hubby extraordinar.

Dread- Dread is Dread and I don't know what else.

BladeZero- He's been working hard for the money, but finds the time to harass me every weekend over aims...not that I'm complaining! Wink

TWWK- Shops at the getto heb and that's all I can pertain to about him.

Spook- Nit Wit extraodrinar with a nack for knowing stuff.

Gerbera- Builds stuff and now his disappeared.

Dee- Hasn't been here too long but since I know her I mentioned her as she loped with a dude and is now I would assume spending American dollars.

Dill- All though out my existence as a member here I have never received a pm or aim for unknown reasons to me.

Paradox- I have been here longer then you and so far all I know about you is that your a Nicky kid that can't get a date.

Gouf- Where the hell is that boy?

Night- Where the hell is that fur loving boy?

HLB- The Tifa Child where is she too?

and that is all I have to say until next week.
PostMon Jun 02, 2003 10:30 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Hmmmm....

I think I'll delve into the depths of my old HDDs and try to find some stuff from the old boards....
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 12:16 am
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
dang, I knew I forgot some important people...

AG: lives in Washington I think...anyway, another awesome member

Nobi-baby: ahh, my fellow Tenchi fanatic...from now, I will refer to him as THE SOURCE

Ludwika: why oh why did you change your name? anyways, lives about an hour and a half from me...should visit sometime Wink

JP: what can I say? how can you NOT like JP?

Tyler: the only person in the world that I'm scared of whose younger than me...well, maybe ST also...hehe
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 1:48 am
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Quote:

Spookmonkey Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:29 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I joined in February last year (I think). It was as soon as the ban on new members registering was lifted, although I had been reading over Dill's shoulder for a while before that. I think CP joined around the same time I did, but I'm not sure. Doug was definately there way beofre I was.
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 5:53 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ya, well you all know I care 'bout ya. Why else would I have spent the last what? three years here. Had a few rivalries and have pissed off Dread more times than I can remember, but it's been fun. It's kinda neat to still be on the first thing you ever joined on the net.

You guys have been a constant source of knowledge, guidance, and family for me and I just wanted to say thanks.
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 6:07 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
RLH that really annoyed me when you read over my shoulder ^^ you stayed for ages 0_o

I joined a few days before Dread, so you could say we're like twins, both d's and joined in the same week. We joined the summer of 2001 I think? It was before september 11th
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 7:10 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Haha, That's the best thing anyone has ever said about me Ludwika.

I joined middle of March, 2002. RLH was already a member if not a frequenter by that time. Here's my list, to be updated everytime I realize I forgot someone:

JP: My favorite poster. I really miss him being here.

Stealth Ninja TWWK: I'm so glad he's posting again. Plus his name reminds me of Twix.

Tyler: Seems like everyone has forgotten Tyler. I always love Tyler's posts. No one says more with less words than Tyler. It takes it's own level of genius.

Zogg: I think I saw him once. He was standing next to Bigfoot . . .

Doug: He's funny. And I'm jealous cuz he has a girl . . .

Dread: Doesn't post nearly as much as he used to. Sad.

Gerbera: I thought Gerbera was pompous when I first met him. Then I found out that he actually DID know that much about Mecha. That's when I shut my mouth . . .

Dill: I'm still afraid of that glaive, but it's a cute glaive . . .

Beat: No one else skips over my fight posts quite like Beat :-Þ But seriously, every hero needs a rival. So I need Beat, and he needs me.

JJc: I just had a thought. If we could mix a sword and a guitar, I think JJc would die of happiness.

Slim: My lacky.

Spook: Newsmonkey. And what a newsmonkey. Everytime someone at my school mentions anything animated, I know all about it already and when it's airing and who made it and everything and it's all thanks to Spook.

Nobu: Truffle pig. Damn good one at that.

Luwika: Crazy spanish chick who's presence is thoroughly enjoyed.

ST: Always thought he was older than he is. Sarcastic as hell, and it's usually entertaining.

Bono: For that period Bono wasn't here, the board started to die. Coincidence? No.

FAK: No else here understands evolution quite like the Krogoth.

Zechs: Dominion ruling Avatar maker. I should really set up that Kenshin avatar you made me . . .

FDD: One of the best new members we've gotten in the past year.

Beefy: One of the other best members. And I have a sneaking suspicion that he is Cerberus, which would be cool if he was . . . but it's cool if he isn't too.

Fodder: Best new member we've gotten in the past 2 months, but he dissappeared recently . . .

Shinobo: PWNS with Photoshop, along with Doug.

Chibi Zero: Why does everyone think you're a girl?

Last, and CERTIANLY not least, Deelite, my betrothed. We really should plan that wedding of ours . . .

PostTue Jun 03, 2003 3:52 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow. Out of all of you so far, CP is the only one who has said anything about me. Am I still unknown to you guys on the board? I guess I really am that anitsocial no matter where I go.

Don't worry i'll make my list soon.

edit: Sorry about the name screwup. Maybe that's why no one knows me, because i know no one.

Last edited by FinalDivineDragoon on Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 8:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:

Me = Not Spook.

PostTue Jun 03, 2003 8:26 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ludwika wrote:

Dee- Hasn't been here too long but since I know her I mentioned her as she loped with a dude and is now I would assume spending American dollars.

Quien yo?! Would you just shut it you big ol' red headed Luluwika monster.

Anyway, I haven't been here too long so I only know a few people here like dill whose pretty cool...
a spokkymonkey whose cartoon deranged ...
a Ludwika whose a self destructive, personal prying cousin...

and my most favorite of them all CounterParadox whose stolen this little Argentines heart...CP a wedding in July would be splendid you know? Wink
PostTue Jun 03, 2003 11:17 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
counterparadox wrote:

Me = Not Spook.

que?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Jun 04, 2003 12:48 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: