нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well we knows theres going to be a season 3, just think of the previews and all we didnt see this time. Like Big O fighting Big Thou. Or Angle piloting a Mega Duce. Or Dorthy sreaming Rogers name and Beck standing behind her.

Thats what it is all about!
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 12:11 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mmm...tomato stew...*drool*

Good work, Fodder.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 12:17 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Big O is now tied with Evangelion for the "What in God's name is going on?" award.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 12:26 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
But BD thats the point of this thread now 20 pages long. Ask questions some of us might have answers. Or at least what we think are answers.

And Nobu he actually finishes the first bowl. The animators did a wonderful job of animating an old man eating soup. And how much it just made me sick to look at Gordons face. Two things not in the review

*****************SPOILER*************

The book metropolis has played a big part in the end of season 1 and all of season 2. And tonight it had another impact. Well something impacted on it. Agent 12, you know angels not real mother, lunges a knife at Roger and you think "Oh great now he has to fight with Big O while a knifes stuck in his chest. First the loss of his arm and now this". BUT NO! NO! The book caught the knife. Whats more later Gordon looks at the book and says , again paraphrasing, "The book is full of lies. I was told to write it"

PostMon Oct 20, 2003 12:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
i'm impressed with how you were able to put such a great summary to an insane half hour fodder...personally, i'm glad i don't have to deal with something like that in my kenshin recaps...

as far as what happened last night, i'm still trying to collect it all and let it sink in...i can tell you that the path the plot appears to be taking is nowhere near what i was expecting from the last episode of season one, but i remain confident that it'll wrap up into something plausable come next week...though if it doesn't, you know fans will be clamoring for more...

speaking of which, wasn't it announced on one of the black and white cards that big o topped the ratings last week with 565,000 viewers? i remember a card when season 2 started saying that they wanted to reach 600,000, which i took as more of a joke, but for an anime in the 18-34 demos, that's gotta look good for the network...
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 1:17 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shocked Big O is too sweet.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 1:22 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Metropolis begins with "This is not a story of the past, the present, or the future." Phrophetic words, huh?
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 1:55 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
After episode 2 one of the cards had said "100,000 viewers watched episode 1. 200,000 viewed episode 2. We expect you to bring a friend for episode 3"

Part of the lack of viewers for episode 1 of season 2 was its lack of advertising of its time. I, like most of you, almost missed episode 1 when it was on an hour early!

As for if this is how i expected season 2 to end? Heck no. Now that i see what there doing all the signs we're there in season 2. And I'm really thinking that season 2 was written with season 1 episode 4 as the basis for the entire season. As for how I feel about a truman show ending. Im waiting on next week to make everything right. The last 3 episodes have been what the second season should ahve been all along
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 3:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I still say the biggest suprise of the whole night was when Big Duo was flying streaght up and everntualy you saw a HUG!!! lighting system, like it was something from the Truman show. Shit..season 1 we never saw that comming.

But that just brings up even more questions, and who was dropping those bombs, what happen to the Union Airplanes?
Who is the director???!!!!
But this does explain why they did that whole Stage thing in eps 1 season 2. To forshaddow that this was all a show...made up.
And it seems Alex Rosewater knows nothing more than anyone else. Anyone have any idea how long they could drag this out.

PostMon Oct 20, 2003 4:10 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I didnt expect the big dome. Just as long as this doesnt turn into some matrix like ending.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 4:16 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rosewater most definitly knows more than the rest of the people, though I think they have him doing one of those "it's best I don't tell so you have to figure it out on your own" sort of a thing. Forcing the people to realize who and what they are on their own which gives them a better understanding than just being told exactly. It allows the characters then to believe in themselves stronger.

Besides, it leaves us with a "who shot mr burns?" cliffhangery ending type thingy.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 5:09 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
Metropolis begins with "This is not a story of the past, the present, or the future." Phrophetic words, huh?

It makes sense, considering the fact that Metropolis is just a fiction story and never actually happened. So, there's no time in it. Wink
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 5:46 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know the more I read into the series. And the way the last three episodes have shaped up. I hope for a cliffhanger. I want a season three now. You know move them to utah have Roger married to Angel and R Dorothy. Make it a romantic comedy hook up Norman and Agent 12. Turn the MP's into a keystone cop kind of thing. Dan Dustin would be a perfect keystone cop thing. No wait a prequel with Dastun when he was a detective before Big O shows up. Drop in a little Fooly Cooly type thing. That id pay for.

Actually seriously i want a season 3 now. A rebuilding of Paradigm season. Show Roger connecting with the rest of the world. Open up the city to having more outside of its confined area. That could make it live on for a couple more seasons.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 6:16 pm
INixxI

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Show Roger connecting with the rest of the world. Open up the city to having more outside of its confined area. That could make it live on for a couple more seasons.

I was kindof anticipating something more along the lines of it just being a big empty world, perhaps with the director missing/dead/ a robot. Or something. Or perhaps there being nothing more to the world at all outside of the main dome.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 9:10 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
OK...theory time!

THat hug battle that Roger Flashed back too.
Well what is that is what happen when the Talked to the director. He released those Elle things onto the city and they retaliated with the Bigs. I guess they where winning and he wipped there memories.

PostMon Oct 20, 2003 10:46 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 20 of 25

Jump to: