нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
1. Why are you here if you dont like it.
2. I bet you saw the second episode even though you said it sucked.
3. We are the best crowd to watch naruto because we actually respect animation.
4. If you dont like it dont watch and dont bitch if you do
5.Why are you quoting your defeat.
6.Give it a CHANCE if you decide to not hate on it.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 7:47 pm
nightwing77

Post subject:
Yeah you're not gonna get the same thing that was in Japan. They have different standards. But this is the best you're gonna get in America on Toonami. And I think you should be happy with what they gave you because I thought they really gave us a lot of what we wanted. Good day sir!
"NIGHTWING. HE IS THE BEST. THE ONLY ONE I COULD HAVE PICKED TO LEAD YOU. HE WILL HONOR YOU. HE WILL MAKE YOU CHAMPIONS. That's it. That's the speech. Get to work Justice League. The world needs you." -Batman "The Obsidian Age"
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 7:52 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
It was way better than what I expected.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 7:53 pm
Laughingman

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
It made the Front Page News... Wink

Holy tolido that is good, I hope this keeps up Toonami deserves to shine after the last few years. And with Naruto replacing Duck Dodgers on Friday we'll have an unofficial Midnight Run going on, yep lifes good for Toonami this year.
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 8:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
jackfrost wrote:
Pretty sad when masturbatory group-think makes people that hostile towards anyone who doesn't share their opinions and agree with them.

Oh, I agree completely, Mr. Pot. Very Happy
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 8:40 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
jackfrost wrote:
Pretty sad when masturbatory group-think makes people that hostile towards anyone who doesn't share their opinions and agree with them.

Oh, I agree completely, Mr. Pot. Very Happy

Ewwwww . . .

I don't care what your opinions are. I just will not stand for bitching when you have it GOOD. Besides, you sound as if you've seen every episode already. Don't bitch about it, as that will only make others not want to watch it. If you like the show, let it do WELL, rather than bring it down.

And if that STILL isn't enough to get you to stop bitching needlessly, remember this. YOU DON"T HAVE TO WATCH IT.

YOU DON"T HAVE TO WATCH IT.

YOU DON"T HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT IT.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 9:13 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Ewwwww . . .

...What? Confused
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 9:16 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
We are the best crowd to watch naruto because we actually respect animation.

For once I agree with you fellow member....

Oh, and Jackfrost or whoever the hell you're trying to mark yourself as, our criticism is harsh, but we have earned that right ok. If we wanted to, we would really be flaming your ass through every circle of hell 6 times through.

As a newbie you should be setting yourself out as a good addition to the community, not a whiny fanboy who doesn't do anything for the majority.
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 10:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
*laugh* I have never seen Naruto. I wasn't commenting on the show just this forum. I am actually looking forward to seeing it because of all the good things I have heard. Dub or Orginal I could care less as long as the content is good.

Just one question -
Quote:
our criticism is harsh, but we have earned that right ok

So let me get this straight, I become a member for a while, post a lot pointless messages and maybe a few that have meaning, find a click... THEN I get to act like an asshat to NEWBS?

Wow what a novel concept. Really.
PostTue Sep 13, 2005 11:42 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
jackfrost wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
primalbliss wrote:
I wouldn't worry about what the people who run this forum have to say, they all group together like a squad of male cheerleaders circle jerking each other. As soon as someone comes on and disagrees it's like a personal affront and they start to flame. Maybe thats why I don't care to post here, they love bashing new people even when it's just asking a question.

Now I fade back into the darkness.

Quote:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
I haven't really seen any flaming(at least from the people your talking about), I have seen constructive criticism. Get it right....

Primalbliss DID get it right... you simply don't want to see it.

Let's review:
"If you are aiming for ignorant perfectionalism, the you should've lived in Germany from 1938-1945. So cry more n00b. You have been warned...."

"Dumbass, you didn't even hear Kakashi speak in an episode, only interstitials."

"So not only did you piss yourself with your supposed argument you did it lying face down with your mouth open."

"You're just a lazy Narutard boy aren't you?
That's a DUMB boy.
Now watch the frisbee as I throw it!"

"PissDrinker."

"Oh and Jack Frost, that carrot and those pieces of cole are supposed to be your nose and eyes. You should have someone pull them out of your ass before you make another post."

Is THAT the "constructive criticism" you were referring to? Strange how criticizing dubbing is banned, but flames like those above not only AREN'T, but are defended as "constructive criticism." Pretty sad when masturbatory group-think makes people that hostile towards anyone who doesn't share their opinions and agree with them. Obviously, this is the perfect audience to enjoy Viz's Naruto dub. :roll:
No, most of those were the parts where I admittedly just attacked you for breaking the ground rules established page one.

Funny how you actually included my point about you prejudging Kakashi.

Even when you're REACHING you suck at it.

You don't have an opinion, you have a bias and a stick up your ass.

Deal with it.

primalbliss wrote:
*laugh* I have never seen Naruto. I wasn't commenting on the show just this forum. I am actually looking forward to seeing it because of all the good things I have heard. Dub or Orginal I could care less as long as the content is good.
So you just wanted to take a shot at the members? Well I'll take that over an uninformed opinion.

No wait, no I won't.

They're both STUPID IDEAS.

And as for earning the right to be a dick, well search back on my posts baby chiclet.

I've been disagreeing with people from DAY ONE.

Just not in a way that painted myself as an ignorant fanboy or alienated myself from the rest of the forum.

EDIT~! Except probably RobRam...
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 12:33 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
i seem to recall a lot of outcry a few years back when narutards i mean dbz!!111 fans were so upset at the pronunciation of Vegita's name, when its supposed to be Begito or something, when Vegita was just a play off the word vegetable. It is a slighty different situation. But the thing is, the dub is what it is. If you want to say OMG Teh dub suhckzorsz caz liek they can't say naruto, they say naruto instead. Phrase is something like this.

"I find the dub voice actors to be irksome. It just bothers me that they don't use the same voice inflections and pronounce the words the same way as the japanese sub did."

That, is how you post an opinion or a crticism of bad voice acting. you can even use more common colloquialisms if you like. Just not the slang insults, those degrade your argument and characterize you as a tard child.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 1:32 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
dougisfunny - it is great to see people can actually have constructive critisism without reverting to name calling, brilliant.

JKyle, call me what you wish.. Think of me how you will.
I can sleep at night, are you able to with all your pent up issues?
That's going to be a nasty fall off your high horse, hope you break something Laughing

And whats with calling me a chiclet, maybe there is a reason why you like to flame?
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 7:51 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think we've all said what was unfortunately forced out of ourselves and nothing more. Let's try to cool off and be somewhat civilized about this discussion, remember the rules.....

I wouldn't want to break the rules myself on some pointless flamebait unless they asked for it. Oh yeah, primalbliss, when I say a lot of us have earned the right to flame; that means we've been around for several years back when the board was still on the Arsenal itself and not a seperate sight. Also, it's not just "posting some pointless messages" it's actually becoming a part of the community here and being well-respected and known for your views.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 10:36 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
primalbliss wrote:
dougisfunny - it is great to see people can actually have constructive critisism without reverting to name calling, brilliant.

JKyle, call me what you wish.. Think of me how you will.
I can sleep at night, are you able to with all your pent up issues?
That's going to be a nasty fall off your high horse, hope you break something :lol:

And whats with calling me a chiclet, maybe there is a reason why you like to flame?
Chiclet is a funny word.

I assure you, your opinion of me is just DEVASTATING to my sleep patterns.

Don't post just to knock the regulars.

Don't post in a Talk Back thread when you haven't seen the show.

Don't take a condescending tone with me because failing these two simple tasks makes you an imbecile.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 10:55 am
primalbliss

Post subject:
FDD point taken and understood. Don't you think though that at times there might be people who would be good for your community but get run off because maybe they had a few typos or asked a question that was already discussed. I have seen it numerous times on this board where someone new joins and they are degraded just because of what I mentioned above.

That was my reason for being an asshat myself.

I hate when people gang up on one person, if they deserve it than fine that person got what was coming to them. No one deserves getting ganged up on for voicing and opinion though, even die hard anime fan who think American animation and dubs suck. They may be closed minded about that yes but they can still bring a different point of view. Isn't diversity a part of a community?

Sure they may spout off some stupid comment, but ganging up and insulting them is going make that person defensive. That's when things will get out of hand like they did.

All I am trying to convey is that if you want this run like a community you might want to get out of your head that this is my board or our board (regs and long time users) and treat it like a community board

JKyle - you're right I am an imbecile. I'm just that for ever thinking you had any common sense to realize this is a community board and I can post if I so please. Have a good time losing sleep and like I said before I hope you break something on your way down.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 11:16 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 5 of 26

Jump to: