нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
The bar still exists... as do I... muhahahahahaha.

Of course... your all still Insane.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 1:24 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Kalma-Chan: So, is this the Martin for whom this bar is named?

Martin: And who might you be, miss?

Kalma-Chan: I am Kalma-Chan, the recently reprogramed Cybernetic Waitress. At the moment, I have blood red hair with pink and silver highlights that extends to the floor. My skin has turned a pale white. My chest is filling out this uniform. Also, I grew out Demonic wings, horns and a tail. It is kind of neat to see wings protrude from my hair.

Martin: Well, you look very attractive.

JJc14: Dont forget to tell him you were a guy just last week Kalma-Chan.

Kalma-Chan: Oh yes, thats right. JJc14 embraced me before the guys told him. He got a large shock from it. I did not mind. I do not understand your human emotions anymore. My only human parts left are my mamary glands and sex organs, the most important parts for being a waitress.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:11 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Welcome Back, Martin! I'm sure you're wondering what the hell is going on...

Ugh, this is the most hideous thing I've ever witnessed in here... I know this isn't entirely my fault, either, because Kalma was the one who came up with the "plot-twist" of turning himself into a female cyborg, and yet somehow I feel guilty about the whole mess...

*to sum things up thus far*
Kalma was a bad child, so he/she was supposed to be a waitress for a total of 20 posts, then we'll decide whether or not to keep him/her that way. We're at something like 20 or 21 now, but I still haven't decided on Kalma's fate...

Nobuyuki is the current proprietor of Martin's Bar ever since the previous owner, Dreadnot, left under mysterious circumstances...

I've somehow become one of only a few people who keep an on-going plot in the bar, mostly by introducing bizaare plot devices and characters (such as my own partially robotic clones, my "marriage" to KeroMia which has resulted in a couple of genius mad-scientist children, some "doubles" of people in here from a parallel dimension, and other things). Mr. T is still the head bouncer in here, however, and we now have two kareoke machines and an arcade/game room in the back with a DDR machine.

I'm sure there's ton more, but that's all I got... once again, welcome back!

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 3:44 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Dont forget, Im still programmed to waitress.

You know, I have been thinking and realized that about 75% of what goes on in the bar is because of me. Mostly because I think up plot twists. You know what, lets just start naming the story arcs.

This one shall be: "The Return of Martin" Story-Arc

And lets refer to the last one as "The Kalma-Chan Fiasco"

Like it?

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 3:50 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
not really...

...and the only reason you're so prevailent in the "plots" of the bar is because we have to clean up after you try some completely hair-brained scheme to make yourself into some sort of indestructable death-god in a thread that frowns upon flaming and unnecessary pissing-contests. Everytime you stroke your own ego, I have to take out my damn mop and clean up your damn ego-jizz from the place. I was hoping that this experience as a more "productive" member of the board would make you see the error of your ways, but your behavior lately as "Kalma the Wonder-Slut Waitress" has me deeply disturbed. I think I'll tack on another 20 posts to your punishment... Don't f*ck it up this time...

...actually, on second thought, "The Return of Martin" does have a ring to it, especially since the bar has changed "owners" a number times since he's left...

...but i'm not changing my mind on your punishment... back to work, slave...

Oh, by the way, your next 20 posts start now... if you clean up your antics a bit, I'll shave it down to 12 or 15...

PostFri Mar 12, 2004 4:02 am
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Yes, I am the Martin the bar is named for. And boy am I glad to be back... it appears that the whole place has gone to shiz... Cyborg waitresses?! This place used to have class man! With fine british tail like DP hangin out, and drinks for everyone... and and... prize fights!...
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 4:41 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Oh, we still have prize fights... they just happen to be in the form of bikini pudding wrestling (which Dillpops, KeroMia, and Kero's pal Deelite were unfortunate enough to be "drafted" into unwittingly, but much to the delight of all the male patrons)...

the cyborg waitress is only an experiment, which seems to be going horribly wrong unless i keep a closer eye on things...

PostFri Mar 12, 2004 5:10 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Nice to meet you, Martin. I'm not sure if this place had a band, when you left, but it does now. G-B is guitar/vocals, JJc14 is bass, and I'm drums.

JP kindly left that out of his summary,
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 7:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Martin...did you give those canadian aliens who kidnapped you a run for their monney?

Other than that, I havn't seen you in ages, and I'm sure you don't remember me.

Oh yah and BTW Kalma, you're right that i can control any matter I choose to fuse together, being that the bond between is made up of psychic energy.

EDIT: I created the arcade...
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 8:31 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey, I helped with it.

And I'm the gun toting manic turned dragon guy and I'm just a regular patron here. *sips beer hat*
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 9:01 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah and for some reason Nobu made me barkeep....speaking of which, where is Nobu?

EDIT: I also helped out with the creation of said arcade.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 9:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm lieing in a pool talble.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 12:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just come here when story-arc from another thread demands it.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 12:36 pm
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
Okay then. We have a band and an arcade. And Martin said, it was good. But the cyborg has GOT to go. Half human mechanicals do NOT sell drinks. Period. Its a perversion of nature man, and they never make anything better.

Well, since the bar has made obviously millions in my absence, I think we should expand.... a pool out back perhaps? Poles and pole dancers? Blackjack and Poker tables? Fully functional battle arena with all kinds of nifty gadgets? Cerebro? A gundam? Let me know your thoughts.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:07 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
EDIT: I also helped out with the creation of said arcade.

No you didn't. It was just me and Slim. *sips beer hat* We need some music in here. Come on, start up a song guys!
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:44 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 53 of 75

Jump to: