нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Inquiries Concerning Infolink Reviews
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Inquiries Concerning Infolink Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How often do you look at/read the "Reviews" section of this site?
Daily ("Whenever I get the chance...")
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Weekly ("Not every time I'm here, but I'll keep up-to-date...")
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Monthly ("I'll wander over there if I'm bored...")
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Never ("[Insert Site Here] does it better..." / "Infolink has reviews?")
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Obligatory Gouf Option ("Gouf strapped to [Insert Something Here]")
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject: Inquiries Concerning Infolink Reviews
(surprisingly, this is my first time attempting the "poll" option, so hopefully it turns out alright...)

being that i'm about to take on reviewing another toonami series, i'm just curious as to the infolink community's thoughts on the "reviews" section of this site...the question in the poll is out of pure curiosity on my part, but i'd also like to ask what kind of reviews the people here prefer: do you want to read about shows that aired years ago or are you looking for new stuff? are dvd reviews more important that just the show itself? just how much information should an infolink review encompass?

what exactly would your "ideal" review focus on around here? any thoughts and/or opinions would be greatly appreciated...
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 10:19 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I honestly didn't know that we had reviews...
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 2:39 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
weekly
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 3:58 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
Ive gone to the reviews section twice mabye three times. Theres only like four things in there and its barely ever updated so i never even think to go there.
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
BebopDeathGod wrote:
Ive gone to the reviews section twice mabye three times. Theres only like four things in there and its barely ever updated so i never even think to go there.

...Four reviews?

*Checks the Reviews section*

*Notices there are 13 reviews in there*
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 6:14 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
No one said to me "Hey Battle Athletes Victory RULED KTHNX" so I got sad.

Actually, I'm just lazy.

Would you guys take Manga reviews? I was considering doing those, noting the differences between the anime/manga for shows like Big O.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 12:45 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Reviews are reviews. We post what we are sent. Moer you send the more we got.

Remember Toonami related preferred, but nearly anything will be put up.

Also, it would be nice if we got some reviews warning people of some not so good series instead of everyone just reviewing their favorites.

Non japanese show reviews would be sweet too.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 5:16 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've been meaning to do a bunch of paragraph-long reviews on all the Toonami series, but I'm lazy and keep forgetting. Meh.

And Spook, you say ANYHTING goes? Hmm . . . I have a good one, although it has NOTHING to do with Toonami at all . . . hell, it's not even animated.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 5:44 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I recall using the word "nearly" along with "anything". Let's try to keep it animated.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Aug 04, 2003 11:47 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
This is a stupid question, but did anyone read my full ep recaps linked from my BA:Victory review? Did anyone actually enjoy them?

If I were to tear apart episodes of Justice League and other Toonami shows in a similar fashion would anyone read/enjoy?
PostSun Aug 10, 2003 6:29 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: