нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - *glomps TDA*
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
*glomps TDA*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: *glomps TDA*
It's the SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION THREAD! Yes, here we all say what we have loved in the whole history of TDA!

- I loved the 'am I more like shinji or tenchi?' thread by John Bono
- the first GIANT MECHA BATTLE thread where I made my mark ^_~
- the 'who thinks dillpops is cute' thread yay!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 1:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I appreciate Tyler nuggets of wisdom, JP chunks of wisdom, and Las Vegasian globlets of randomness. And other htings, of course, but I like that sentence, so I'm gonna leave it alone for now.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 3:20 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
*throws confetti*
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 3:30 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Is it like a TDA birthday or something? Bah, yay TDA/TIL regardless. It's been a fun ride, and I can honestly say My life feels a little better every time I come back from an extended leave. It's also pretty nice to know that I'm part of something other people consider important. Very Happy
Umm... happy maybe birthday, TDA. And another revolution around the sun.
*Indirectly glomps TDA by glomping DP*
C'mon guys, let's get a glomping conga line going on here.
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 4:13 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Bah! The only "good" thing about TDA is that it doesn't require you guys to register your street addresses, or else I probably would have hunted you all down and beat you silly with a stuffed Gir by now...

Very Happy

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 5:01 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aww, how ca-UTE! I've always WANTED to be beaten by a stuffed Gir . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 6:52 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
TDA?!?!

#include

void status(bool &minion);

void main()
{
bool minion=true;
while (minion == true)
status(minion);
}

void status(bool &minion)
{
cout << "Is the minion Confused (True Or False)" << endl;
cin >> minion:
if (minion == false)
cout << WHAAA!?!?! << endl;
}

// Bad Programming at It's Finest
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 8:29 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can someone translate that for me?
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 8:50 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Is it like a TDA birthday or something?

Yesterday was my birthday. Very Happy TDA's birthday is July 19. And I think Ixidor doesn't know what TDA is.

Anyway, I've seen a lot of stuff here. I've seen great battles, hilarious conversations, controversal arguments, horrible noobs, and pieces of wisdom so simple and deep that I had to think it over for long time before I fully got it. This is also the first message board I joined and still the best of all I've seen. Some individual threads that I liked were the "TDA the movie" thread, "The Sneaking Kid" thread, "Martin's Bar", and Beat's "final" battles against TWWK and JJc.
PostThu Oct 23, 2003 11:13 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
it has been almost a year now since this board was open, and my two-year anniversary with the t:da message board recently passed, so that's cause enough for me to reminise...

most of my memories come from events in the fight thread, including the hilarious sequence between dill and dread which became the sneaking kid (as well as shamelessly adding myself into it); beat's various armies, henchmen, and allies; teaming up with dread, twwk, and cp to take on beat many different times; the "adventure" with cp; and the final battle with beatdig(g)a...

martin's bar has produced its share of moments too: the multiple additions and relocations of the bar, basically anything jp has been involved with (as everything he's done seems to be great), that weird sequence where people would swing at someone and another person would get hit, and of course, the eerie fact that my "loser" persona is basically the real-life me...

if tdm didn't bring up "tda the movie", i probably would've forgotten all about it...there was really a great plot being built up for that thing, but did it ever get finished?

but, when it all comes down to it, it was tda that allowed me to acquire the animation knowledge i so desperately needed when i stumbled upon this site as a rabid dbz fanboy two years ago...while there's a growing list of regulars who have either dropped or rarely visit nowadays, there's still a feeling of community here which, to me, maintains this as the best message board i've ever encountered...
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 8:19 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:

the code?

it wouldn't do anything as it has syntax errors or doesn't include the .h file. supposing it did run it would just keep printing the line
Is the minion Confused (True Or False)

and when you try to type the answer to the question it would cause a bad type error... as he didn't parse it into a bool type variable

not to mention various other syntax errors...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 9:08 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just realised, I created TDA The Movie AND the sneaking kid ^_~

but I've lost both because my hard drive has gone...
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 10:04 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
http://www.toonamiinfolink.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1015
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 10:21 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:

the code?

it wouldn't do anything as it has syntax errors or doesn't include the .h file. supposing it did run it would just keep printing the line
Is the minion Confused (True Or False)

and when you try to type the answer to the question it would cause a bad type error... as he didn't parse it into a bool type variable

not to mention various other syntax errors...

Somehow the forums Omited the .h file... and detroyed all my tabs... Anyways It was crap code... Never Ending loops 120><><012012
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 10:46 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
it could stop givin the user inputted false, then it would stop the while loop
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Oct 24, 2003 11:40 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: