нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Dread: Better Idea...

*rolls the balls down into a pool of VERY cold water*

*G-B grabs a double guitar after drinking fifty shots of Red Bull/Rum*

G-B:*Intensivly Drunk* DAMN FUCKING RIGHT, BITCHES*hic*I'S ALL GOOD!!!!!!!

*they smash through yet another song*

JP-B52 Clone-Droid: Damn, I'm almost sick of this...
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Nov 18, 2003 3:48 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
I must be the only sober guy at this gig...

I'm confused about the whole cold water thing...
Don't Poke' Balls keep their occupants warm and comfortable no matter what its like on the outside of the balls...

I must'ave played way too much Poke'mon Red...
I need a hobby...
PostWed Nov 19, 2003 10:09 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Give me six shots of hard whiskey. I need it.
PostWed Nov 19, 2003 11:40 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
But I'm just as weird as the rest of you...

So does that make me more normal or more odd?
That is the question and the answer is yours for the taking...
All it takes is a little effort and a little mental sweat...
PostWed Nov 19, 2003 2:02 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
huh? (collapses to the floor...drunk)
PostWed Nov 19, 2003 4:24 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 5: *voice shouting out from inside his Poké-Ball* Brrrrr... hey, is anyone else having air-conditioning problems in their balls?

Beatdigga: *checks his underwear* Nope, mine are nice and toasty...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: *also from inside his Poké-Ball* Hey, chaps! I-I th-th-think I'm c-c-coming down w-w-with hypothermia in here!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: *also also from inside his Poké-Ball* Is anyone else's ball rocking up and down? I think I'm getting sea-sick...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: *inside his Poké-Ball* Nah, you're just still drunk, man...

dougisfunny: Gee, those guys are pretty noisy for being cramped inside those balls...

Beatdigga: *rechecks his underwear* Nope, they're hanging pretty unencumbered right now... but thanks for your concern...

Dreadnot: ...maybe I should have locked them in the safe instead...

Mr. T: *carrying Saiyoukai's drunk ass outside*

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Nov 20, 2003 4:36 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
huh? hey why's everythin' movin' away? huh, Im not that drunk, am I?
PostThu Nov 20, 2003 3:12 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well saiy, if you can tell me what end is down...maybe you're okay...
'Course you're too drunk to tell when I'm lying to you, so it looks like you're getting hauled out...

Why is there a bucket of cold water in here?
isn't that inhumane treatment to keep them in there?
PostThu Nov 20, 2003 6:24 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
*walks back inside*...Hey! was there any need to drag me outside!?
PostWed Nov 26, 2003 11:34 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*comes in, orders a drink*

Whiskey sour and a tequila, por favor...

PostMon Dec 01, 2003 5:38 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
*stumbles around outside for a while until walks into a wall and falls unconsious*
PostTue Dec 02, 2003 3:41 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*knocks down the door, causing a thick cloud of dust to billow up from the ground... looks around an empty, long-abandoned bar*

What the fook? this place hasn't been touched in more than a month!

*picks up an extremely dusty beer mug from the bar, leaving a clean circle on the dusty bar where the mug sat... blows on the mug, stirring up more dust that chokes his lungs momentarily*

Gawddamn, this place is a wreck! How the hell did it get so dirty after only being abandoned for a month anyway?... and why the hell am I talking to myself?..

*claps hands together, causing the dormant nanite system to boot up and begin its cleaning cycle... the bar is clean in a matter of seconds*

Ah, that's better... I wonder where the hell Dread went to?...

*spots a dusty barrel behind the bar*

Hello hello... what's this?...

*looks in and sees it's empty... except for six Pokeballs in the bottom*

Holy crap! That's where you guys were!

*pulls out the Pokeballs and clips them back to his belt, then picks up a mop and searches for a bucket and some soap*

*singing* Mop mop mop, all day long... mop mop mop while I sing this song...

PostSat Jan 10, 2004 7:02 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
*Walks in, holding a briefcase*

Kalma: Hmm, wierd. The city sent me here to give these Condemned Papers to the owner. Now, if you dont mind I have some bulldozers waiting to smash this place wether you come out or not.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSat Jan 10, 2004 10:10 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho: *looks up from his mopping duties* Huh?... whazzat? I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to come back later. Dread's not here right now...

Kalma: Oh nonono... You don't understand, Mr., uh, whoever you are... I don't care if the owner is here now or not, we can just as easily mail him the notice of foreclosure and the city's decision on his case. We need to demolish this eyesore today. The deal is already done. You can tell your boss...

JohnnyPsycho: Boss? Dread's not my boss!

Kalma: Confused Uh, okaaaay... then why are you mopping this place up? I just assumed that you worked here...

JohnnyPsycho: Hey! I'll have you know that I am a representative of a rather large and well respected corporation in the field of mad-science, thank you very much! I am not some lame-brain janitor! *takes a second, realizes he's still holding the mop, then drops it quickly* Uh, okay, so what's this "deal" you're jabbering about?

Kalma: Well, as it turns out, the owner of this bar has been negligent in his taxes, and the property has been foreclosed and sited for demolition in order to make way for a new GAP outlet store...

JohnnyPsycho: Evil or Very Mad Oh no, you little cretin!! I'm afraid that just is not acceptable...

Kalma: Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, but there's nothing you can do about it. The bulldozers are just outside, and they will commence destruction, whether you are outside or not...

JohnnyPsycho: Wait! What if someone were to pay off the back-taxes owed on this property? Is it still possible to save this bar?

Kalma: *sigh* It's very doubtful, but it is possible... that is, if you are able to shell out the $15,000 for it by the end of the week...

JohnnyPsycho: Shocked F-f-fif-fift-t-teen th-th-thousand? Dollars?! Holy crap! I'm not sure I can take that much money out of my own pocket without my wife pitching a fit...

Kalma: Wait, did I say 15,000? Silly me, I meant to say 150,000. I always do that. Heh heh heh... *yells outside* Alright guys! Start your engines!

*a clatter of heavy-duty construction machinery growls outside the bar*

JohnnyPsycho: WAIT!! You said I had until the end of the week! Just give me enough time, I'm sure I can find a way to raise the money! You can't just level this place now! I've invested too much time and too much valuable technology into this place! The Nanite System alone costs at least a hundred times more than what's owed on the back-taxes!

Kalma: Yeah, right! Do you think I was born yesterday? I'm not wasting my time talking to some delusional janitor about this! We sent Mr. Dreadnot numerous notices, and as far as the city and myself are concerned, his time is up. It's about time we got rid of this eyesore... it did nothing but attract the worst element anyway...

JohnnyPsycho: Evil or Very Mad I told you, I am NOT a JANITOR!

Kalma: Yeah, whatever... *yelling outside while walking out the door* Let's level this dump, boys!

JohnnyPsycho: *pissed off royally* Fine! You wanna play dirty... *stomps his foot on a spot on the floor, causing a door to open in a wall, and a large metal tube standing vertically about eight feet tall to slide out* Twisted Evil ...we'll play dirty! Pokeballs, GO!!

*throws out all six Pokeballs, and all six clone-droids emerge*

JP-UB40 Shinobi Clone-Droid 1: Holy crap, is my neck sore! How long were we cramped in those things anyway?

JohnnyPsycho: About a month...

JP-UB40 Shinobi Clone-Droid 4: *gasping and coughing, catching his breath* Shit! There's no freaking bathrooms in these Pokeballs! Do you know how hideous it reeks in there?

JohnnyPsycho: Look, we don't have time for small talk! All I need you guys to do is to cover me while I step into this injection-plug. Make sure NOBODY enters the bar, got it?

All six Shinobi clone-droids: Yessir! *all vanish into the shadows of the bar*

JohnnyPsycho: Good boys! Alright, here goes nothing... *opens a door on the tube, revealing a cock-pit type interior, jumps in, and the door closes and slides back into the wall*

Kalma: *outside the bar, talking to some demolition crew members* Hey, do you think it's possible to get a big explosion for this gig? I mean, I know a regular wrecking ball could probably level the place in one shot, but I've always wanted to see this place go up in a ball of flames...

JohnnyPsycho: *voice booming from the bar, as if from hidden speakers* Initializing "Major Assault Defense" System! Calibrating neural connectors! Syncronizing! All systems green!

Kalma: What the hell? Where is that voice coming from... what the hell is he saying?

JohnnyPsycho: *voice from the bar* M.A.D. System Initiated! AT-Field deployed!

*a massive wall of energy suddenly appears, effectively blocking the demolition crew from the bar*

Kalma: No way!! W-w-what the hell is this thing? Can we break through this? Please! Tell me we can break through this!!

JohnnyPsycho: *from inside his cockpit* Alright, now I'll just send an urgent message to my B52 clone, and hopefully he'll get the word out... we've got to save this bar...

To be continued... ???

PostSun Jan 11, 2004 4:44 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
*walks up the the crowd of workers and spectators outside the bar*

Nobu: (thru bullhorn) JP! I got it covered. You can stand down!

Kalma: What what?!

Nobu: Yep. Back taxes are paid up, again. Oh, and while I was at it, I bought the city council, so they're not gonna be bothering us here anymore. By the way, you're fired.

JP: How did you get all the money together?

Nobu: Hey! Do I ask you how you afford all this tech running through the bar?

JP: Right, gotcha!

Nobu: Exactly! Now set us up the beer! I'll be inside in a minute! (turns to the construction workers) OK guys, pack it up. You're getting "golden time" to NOT demolish the place, as long as you leave within 2 hours.

Hardhats (en masse): WOOHOO!

Nobu: (turns to Kalma) Now that's settled, wanna come inside for a drink? Dread's buying. Wink
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 10:21 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 34 of 75

Jump to: