нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Is secretly rigging the DDR machine so he can finally win against John*
PostMon Nov 03, 2003 11:16 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Breaks through the wall next to the bathroom door
Whew, is that better...

looks behind himself

Crap...I missed the door again...

Say...why's the door blocked shut...

Oh...somebody's going down...

wait......that would take time and effort...

Where's my pepsi?
PostTue Nov 04, 2003 10:47 am
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
DeeLite: *comes inside the bar;looks to the right sees a bunch of doubles of JohnnyPsycho ; Turns to the left and sees doubles of dill, ludwika ...and herself sitting down*
¡Santa Lucina! I don't even drink and I'm seeing doubles already!

*decides to go up to the dee-Agent 1- look alike and pull her cheeks to see if she's for real*
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 9:31 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
still looking for pepsi...
Wait, I had it at the bar...then I got up...and got used as a landing zone...then I went to the bathroom...I had it at the bar...where could it be?

My cans are magnitized down with the superconductor coaster...so it can't move...

Oh, wait...has to be at the bar....duh.

See Dee-Lite walking over to clone table
ooh, this could be interesting...

Bets! I call for bets!

Any takers?

by now has totally forgotten about the pepsi....
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 10:24 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
"So, in conclusion, the only reason that carrot and stick military policy didn't work in Vietnam was not because of unsound reason on the part of our military planners, rather because our generals underestimated the resolve of the Vietnmese people to reclaim thier--hey, Shiek, are you watching. I'm fricken' passing B4U Glorius style in maniac here--Shiek?" John Bono turned to see Shiek at the bar, as well as the maiden Dee-Lite enter the bar.
"Bets! I call for bets!" Called overdrive, "Any takers?"
"Put me down for 100 posts on Mr. Clean," John Bono yelled.
"But Mr. Clean isn't even here, you doof," overdrive replied.
"Trust me. When he sees this mess, there'll be hell to pay."
"Should I be slightly perterbed that your feet are still moving perfectly to the song?"
"What, who me?" John Bono turned back to face the screen, "How dare you accuse me of memorizing the step chart to this or any other song. You didn't see anything--I swear."
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 1:11 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
personally, I'm betting on the JP clones and Mr T

With T around, no foo' gonna start no funny business...

right on
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 8:31 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
DeeLite: *pinching her double's face* Aye, Dios mio! Why do you have my face?

Agent 1: *eyes watering in pain* Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!!

Agent 3: Hey, you! Who do you think you are, assaulting a government official like that?

DeeLite: *turns to Agent 3, still pinching DeeLite* Huh? Wika, what are you doing here? And what's with this girl with my face?

Agent 2: *ahem* I believe that I can explain all of this...

Agent 1: *still in pain* ..Pweese... my face!

DeeLite: Oh! Sorry! *let's go of Agent 1's cheek*

dillpops: *coming out of Dread's office* Hold on there! I want to hear this too!

DeeLite: Shocked There's two Dill's, too?

Agent 1: *sigh* Again, let me explain...

JohnnyPsycho: *walking into the bar, carrying a big box* Hey Dread! You won't believe the new stuff we just made at the lab, and I think it'll help with the security problems you've been having in... *sees the Agents, Dee, and Dill* ...here... *double-take* Shocked

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 6: Oh, hey boss! Uh, I can tell from your expression that you have a few questions...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 1: Yeah, uh, we were going to call you and everything, but...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 2: ...Well, we aren't rightly sure what the hell is going on either...

Agent 2: *rubbing a sore cheek* What the...? Is that another one of those clone-thingies?

dillpops: Twisted Evil No, that's Johnny... and he's MINE! *grabs her glaive and heads straight for JP*

overdrive535: Alright! I knew this was going to get exciting...

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 4: *jumps in front of JP in a wink of an eye* Get out! Dill's out for blood!!

*gets shoved into a nearby table by Dill*

dillpops: Outta my way, bolts-for-brains! Johnny!! You're mine!!

dougisfunny: No, Overdrive... this is going to get ugly...

JohnnyPsycho: *watching dillpops march toward him, menacingly with glaive in hand* Oro?

dillpops: I've got you now, you cloning jerk!!!

JP-UB40 Clone-Droids: *all (exept Numba 4, who is unconscious)trying desperately to run to JP's rescue* NOOOOOOO!!

dillpops: *raising glaive overhead* WAAAAAAAARGH!!

Ludwika: *enters the bar behind Johnny* Sweetie, I've got that other box from the car. I know you didn't want me to be carrying heavy things and all that, but it's not that heavy... *stops mid-sentence*

*Everyone in the bar freezes*

Ludwika: *looks at Dillpops* Um, Dill? Why are you about to kill my husband?

dillpops: *still holding glaive overhead* Um... heh heh, gee, this is kind of embarassing...

JohnnyPsycho: Honey, I have no idea what is going on here either...

Ludwika: Save it, "Darling"... I'm sure if Dill was going to kill you, she'd have a pretty good reason, right?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid 3: Um, actually, ma'am, we don't think Johnny had anything to do with...

Ludwika: Mad Who said you could talk, test-tube breath?

JP-UB40: *shuts up immediately*

Ludwika: Now, would somebody please tell me what's going on here?

Agent 2: *standing up from her seat* Excuse me, but I believe I was just about to explain everything.

Ludwika: *sees the Agents for the first time* Wha...? Who...? Dill? But you're... *sees Agent 1 sitting next to DeeLite* Dee? Why are there two... *finally sees Agent 3* ...of me?...

Agent 3: *stands up* Holy crap, my double is... is pregnant?...

*both Agent 3 and Ludwika faint*

JohnnyPsycho: *dropping his box and catching Ludwika in time* YIKES! Someone, get me some cold water or something!

dillpops: *helping Johnny carry Ludwika to a nearby chair* Evil or Very Mad Okay, well, you're off the hook for now Johnny!

JohnnyPsycho: Normally, I'd probably say something witty, but I'm just as angry as you are... *turning to the Agents* Alright, you... tell me, who the hell are you?

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 1:13 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
that depends on your point of view...

besides, my idea of fun is seeing T give the business to dill for having a weapon in the bar...in case you didn't notice...
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 8:50 am
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
hey, i just realized sumthing...why dont anyone ever go home...i mean do we all live in the bar??
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 9:41 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*notices Saiyoukai1015 in a pod floating in red goo*
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 11:09 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
overdrive535 wrote:
that depends on your point of view...

besides, my idea of fun is seeing T give the business to dill for having a weapon in the bar...in case you didn't notice...

dill with her glaive, may be cute... but she can pown pretty much anyon else.... ph33r the cute ones
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 5:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
so what you're saying is "Be Somebody, Or Be Dills Fool"

I still think T would win...I mean come on, he was in the A-Team...

And they beat the impossible every day...
And then there's the JP's backing him up...and maybe Shrek if he isn't seeing three of everything from his "pint"
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 9:56 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
pity da foo... T couldn't take dill, and we'll leave it at that
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 10:05 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
if the boss say so, he say so, and thats that
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 10:11 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
true dat
PostWed Nov 12, 2003 10:14 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 32 of 75

Jump to: